Women in leadership is decadent bourgeois signalling

When nations put women -- who are biologically equipped to be empathic rather than analytic, negotiators rather than fighters, passive rather than confrontational -- in positions like Defense Minister or Head of State, this is not because they are effective in those positions, but because putting someone useless in such a critical position is actual a symbol of wealth. In other words, a society that does this is signalling that they "can afford to make a monkey the captain of the ship", becaue the ship is so stable and secure it can basically "sail itself". This kind of bourgeois behavior has a long history; in fact, turning women into the "equals" of men is a centuries old signalling behavior that wealthy people engage in. It's their way of telling the world that they're so secure, stable, and comfortable they can afford to put incompetants in critical positions.

Love how polands looks like "somebody is trying to invade us..... I can smell it!"

He's the best.

norway's minister looks like a 12 yo boy

Canada has the most dignified minister

They all look like they're saying "look, we're all girls, patriarchy defeated, warmongering defeated! With women in charge, there is no more war! Silly men!" Meanwhile the US pays for and provides the majority of personnel to NATO and plays world cop, so Europe can spend all it's money on welfare states for north africans instead of having real armies. It's astounding that the population of Europe can live without crippling anxiety attacks.

This picture is so old now I wonder if that's even the polish minister still

for a mudshit he looks good

>tfw your minister of defense is neither a man or a woman, but a cuck
send help ;_;

Kill self faggot pig

Actually a decent choice, gotta give weedman that one. Guy is a right solid badass. Probably wipes his ass with the Quran after his morning shit.

Antoni Macierewicz is still the Polish DM
>strange nipponese fisting noises
no speakee

He's a Sikh you dipshit, the natural enemy of the Mooslim

Do all "Japanese" posters type in broken English for effect?

He's not Muslim he is a Sikh you dumb fuck untermensch Fatass McAmerifat

how come japs are the only posters on here that can't fucking speak english?

calm down needledick

What is he doing in Canada then?

Didn't he know that there is no such thing as a 6 armed blue maple tree to worship in Canada?

>biting the obvious bait
we know, and they're bro-tier too, amirite?
because they're more likely to be actual foreigners. most of the foreign flags you see are shills and people who were banned, using proxies and VPNs

I love this well written post. You have any more writings or readings? Would love to read up more on these pseudo philosophical works as pertaining to women and decadence

Go get shoot fat fuck by nigger by nerd by police by FBI by Viet by Iraq by yousef and yourself fat fuck. Japan per capita live better

Don't worry, Pekka, soon we'll send you some help :D

I used to worry when I died Id go to heaven and my ancestors would think Im a fag, but the first thing Im going to do when I get to heaven is find The Enlightenment table and call each one of them huge faggots and spray liquid angel shit all over their faggot retard faces. Thanks for ruining the modern world fucking queers

What is with the people in that picture? Minister of Defense isn't meant to be a fun job.

There's a huge curry population in Canada...

first to "person" (implying women are people) to address the OP, and it's a shitpost.

i feel like theyre less likely to be real because Sup Forums has a jap fetish and theyre more likely to get replies because everybody is obsessed with em

why are you so upset gook?

I don't think I've ever seen someone look more badass than that polish guy.

>Women
>Passive rather than confrontational

pick one

So basically, like when a town elects a cat as the mayor. I can see that.

T-thanks russia, you always were our greatest ally.

you make a fair point. seems like a lot of them respond in believeable Japanese when challenged. maybe they're just weebs, idk.

preddy good analysis i think

Do you english properly? i isnt understanding

I love Russian humor.

BROTIER SIKH

Did I typo?...oh, I typo'd, and you're a grammar nazi pedantic piece of shit from leddit. fuck off.

I bet he smells

She's frequently compared to a doll from a show for children that aired back in the 70s and 80s.

creepy

How does he wear his helmet properly with a turban that tall -- or is that a kevlar turban?

Dude, ya realllllly gotta work on your english, cuz right now you sound like the always yelling poor-english asian stereotype.

And also because we have such a monopoly on trade our language is slowly making all others irrelevant.

The roles aren't the same in every country. In many countries, particularly in Asia and eastern Europe, I believe it's common to give the minister of defense a lot of power over the military, while in many western countries they're the civilian representatives of the military. In Norway, the #1 guy in charge of the military is the Chief of Defense.

Here's a younger version of the polish minister of defense.

Please stop judging our defense minister by cherry picked photos. Remember that he cut defense spending to pay for welfare increases introduced by the law&justice party. This guy is our equivalent of Sarah Palin. They're both presented as """conservatives""", they're both photogenic and they're both complete idiots.

I'd respect him more if he at least had a personality like pic related, rather than being a spineless puppet. Not taking money away from soldiers and handing out gibsmedats would also be a good start.

You actually think anyone would want to invade Europe?

>This guy is our equivalent of Sarah Palin
Meaning he's a hawkish conservative, or that he's cringey when he speaks?
>no one would ever invade Europe
Pekka pls

>Implying we matter

If the liberals had picked him for PM instead of Trudeau I would have voted for them because dude is just badass.

That's what I thought

R A R E
A
R
E

>no one would ever invade Europe

Wait, do you guys really think Europe faces no risk of invasion ever again? That's not just a meme about Europeans, they actually think Europe doesn't need military?
Umm, technically Hitler was Europe, and we invaded him. Technically speaking.

Counterexample: Thatcher

Good example, but, outlier.

>>
Sikhs dont bother with the helmet

God is their helmet?

After being invaded for years, it's in our blood to know. Its happening in the US. Dubs will prove

The first thing on your mind when Palin shows up definitely aint "hawkish". Come on pal

>Dubs will prove
lel, what's your favorite script?
>Palin isn't hawkish
She sure as fuck isn't a peacenik hippie. Back in 2008 she was made fun of for her comments about seeing Putin from her back door, and being paranoid about Russia invading Alaska.

>not allowed to keep my hair I join the military
>this guy got to keep his sikh turban even though would clearly hinder wearing a helmet or mask

Who said Europe doesn't need a military? invading Europe, even without US help would be extremely tough and costly. Why would anyone want to do it?

>88
confirmed invasion of usa

A few exception to the rule doesn't mean OP doesn't have a point, Lady Thatcher would have tore those posh ladies a new hole. Who you put in leadership roles do matter and is very revealing of the nation's psyche and its morale.

We got rich, old and soft which, at least that's how the world perceives us and why millions of shitskins are jumping on raft to get their share now we've lost the will to defend ourselves. Might still makes right.

Tbh I am on mobile and just got lucky. Dubs did prove tho

I mean illegals are pouring in. And they want Cali and Texas back

>Who said Europe doesn't need a military?
You seemed to be implying it.
>We got rich, old and soft
Frog gets it.
I believe you.

Screen cap for proofs

FLAG RARE

>faroe islands
wow, thought that was a finland flag

No. You were implying that therer was some real threat of Europe being invaded. What do these supposed invaders have to gain? and it is Russia? China?

its shitskins

>You were implying that therer was some real threat of Europe being invaded.
Not beyond the constant threat that all nations face from hegemonic neighbors. I guarantee you this: the moment that Europeans vote away all military spending in favor of welfare for rapefugees, it will begin a domino-effect that leads to some regional power attempting to consolidate Europe into an empire of some form or another. It's just what happens naturally whenever a "defense vacuum" appears.
> What do these supposed invaders have to gain?
All land has value, and Europe is highly developed real-estate. Don't be naive, it's like pretending you can leave and expensive diamond ring sitting on a park bench forever, and it won't be touched. Anyone thinking that way has been made stupid by being sheltered too long.
>it is Russia? China?
It's any hegemonic entity or coalition capable of doing so, now or in the future. If Europeans are ever foolish enough to abandon their defenses and count on the world being nice and progressive, that's the moment people will die for someone's power and profit.

Oh, Germany. Why did you have to lose?

5 star post

except for one thing

this kind of degeneracy actually accompanies collapse

they can't afford it

the important thing is to keep them from the critical positions.

we're not so far gone as europe; no female defense minister; no female intelligence chiefs; no female prez, for now anyway

Shitskins can't even invade Israel.

In this case the expensive diamond ring is protected by armed guards.

Yes if Europe were to get rid of its militaries, then there would be a real chance of getting invaded. But who in their right mind would ever do that? the only reason countries like Iceland and mine can have no military at all, is because we're protected by other militaries. Not even Sweden would want to become completely defenseless.

Europe is being invaded right now.

they can't invade israel because then their shithole would get glassed
the jews don't play by the rules

If women are all empathetic and passive then why is Hillary Clinton an emotionless warlord?

Checkmate stupid whitey righty

you low IQ idiots make the Right-wing look like pricks.

He looks like a kike