You have five (5) seconds to shill as hard as you can for this movie you know will be terrible

You have five (5) seconds to shill as hard as you can for this movie you know will be terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHE SYRONK EMPOWERED WONYN IF U DNT LIKE U SEXIST

It looks better than Civil War and will win an Oscar for best costume design

i cannty wirite in fice seconfd

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, DC's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

well time is relative

It will make BvS and suicide squad look better!

>cone heads 2

Is this pasta? Its pretty impressive.

>when a palestinian is alive near you

MUH 6 TRILLION

>unlike marvel
>DC

Kek

Both studios are producing shit made for 12 year olds.

>during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

Her profile is disgusting. Not even memeing.

You just don't understand the telefilmekinographic arts

I was barely 15 when my Dad "snuck" me out of being grounded to see the movie Man of Steel.
It was during that 2 hour and a half visual spectacular that I realized this was the true example of a unique fresh artist, Zack Snyder.
It was 2 years later I saw the trailer for BATMAN V SUPERMAN and as anyone who knew me in high school can atest, I wrote "Do you bleed?" on nearly every surface I could before I saw Snyder once again work his magic in March 2016 with the BATMAN V SUPERMAN film.
Zack has left his mark on not only me, but cinema as a whole and now he's producing the Wonder Woman movie, so THANK YOU SNYDER.

Dat slope

Never seen someone's forehead slope so much

>5 seconds

That's 5 seconds more effort than this movie deserves.

Don't reply to the spoiler 'yo mama is ded' faggotry, i reported it

It will be better than marvel

the tumblr trick didnt work too much with ghostfuckers.

I think the movie has a lot of potential and explores a not so common setting... sorry, I'm not good enough to defend this obvious disaster.

>when your gaza invasion fails

This really

>there are people in this world who are dumb enough to respond to bait-pastap

If you don't watch Wonder Woman on opening night you're mother die in her sleep that night.

>Why am I here?
>My feet hurt
>I could be burning palestinian children
>When will this scene end?

try to keep the post to IP ratio lower than 2:1 this time

what the fuck happened to him

pls no

fuck you

>shills still this buttmad

Sorry about that oscar and Dr Strange getting destroyed lads, you did what you could

Why is her forehead so slopey, is it a jewish feature

>bvs will get 1.6 billion!

I don't need to
They'll do it themselves with help from the mods they've bought

This always makes me laugh

It triggers feminists and betas like you at the same time.

how do wonder woman fans feel about her?

They should have gotten Daddario

>dark hair and blue eyes like wonderwoman
>best combo ever

>when someone mentions the hezbollah

It really doesn't look that bad, plus the WW1 setting is interesting

you only think it's interesting because "lol nobody ever talks about it"

This.

THEY HAVE DELETED ONE OF THE TRAILERS

BAD SIGN

im going to stare at gal gadot legs the entire movie

She reminds me of one of those Nazca skulls

No way it's gonna be be below 27%.

She's filming a movie with Henry.

maybe they'll start dating

They won't buy reviews for it like Marvel does

>buy
>iron fist
check not clear?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You're embarrasing yourself, shill

Let's keep this going

>when you see an uncircumcised penis
>when someone mentions you should discount your products

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

ISN'T A SHILL SOMEONE WHO POSTS ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT A FILM?

Unless, you are calling me a MARVEL SHILL?

>NINGEN NO JOKEN
>NINGEN

A shill is simply somebody I don't like.

Why doesn't criterioncore have 53 reviewers?

You tell me, shill

makes no sense... you are very stoopid person

no greater love was the weakest part of the three though

I'll tell you.

You're talking to someone thats from a discord and twitter warner shill group. they plan these threads and responses.

>doesn't even have that golden tomatoe thing

HAHAHAHAHAHA KOBAYASHI BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER, PACK IT UP LADS THE HUMAN CONDITION EU IS OVER HAHAHAHA

It's the movie every little girls needs. No longer are they trying to find a strong man to save them and kiss at the end. She saves her man, helps fight HIS war and does it all while looking badass. Take every little girl to see this to let them know how amazing women can be. Gender swapped roles don't matter here, every little girl needs to see "Skeletor: The Movie"

They have a pretty revealing clothing :^9

This

III > II > I

That is some mighty fine tinfoil you got there, bud!

Fuck you, Sup Forums. I'm hyped

I've haven't actually seen them.

I, too, jot notes during my capekino.

>implying people care about our small board

Pleb, go and watch them in 1 seat as everybody else nigga.

I know. Road to Eternity is the best. NGL is still one of my favourite movies though

God luke cage was such a shit show. Nothing happened then we got a plot half way throguh and it became so disjointed and wierd that I couldn't get into it.
Cottonmouth was the only likeable character but then they just killed him off and then we got diamondback who was a fucking void

I hope you can wait 5 more hours then

this

kek

>Sup Forums
>small

Sure thing, officer

>OP has zero (0) seconds to shill as hard as he can against this movie disney tells him will be terrible.

Maybe I would've accepted Luke Cage's "so bad it's good" approach it kinda had if Luke Cage himself had charisma like Black Dynamite

Those airport threads really did a number on you bud

youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80

My GF is super into DC stuff mainly because she actually reads the comics. I asked her about the casting choice for WW and she said it's fine except kinda laughable because GG doesn't have any tits and the costume is clearly empty/stuffed in the tit region which she's disappointed by because WW is supposed to have big udders.

tl;dr
>GF is disappointed in WW casting because no giant milky tits

>DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.
>tips fedora

>.2% of global population
>2% of us population

in 99% of media

really gets my almonds frying

Compared to... dare I say it... Sup Forums

I was hoping Luke Cage would be like Black Dynamite.

It wasn't anything like Black Dynamite.

I heard it has an earth shaking sex scene at the beginning between Hippolyta and Hercules. Diana and Steve tops it up by making the dormant volcano explode to the sheer force of Diana riding cowgirl. No body double used in this scene and there are actual lions in it.

We need to kill the Mouse. We need to

>/_/ is only a small board when people say shills are here
>Sup Forums is only a secret club house when people say shills are here
What did marketers mean by this? And Sup Forums was the fastest board behind Sup Forums and Sup Forums before the elections
See

>PEOPLE CARE ABOUT MY BOARD AND ITS COMMUNITY

Then there was the wierd racial undertones even though all the villians were black

i can't do it lol

This guy is right, there are shills here. Just not DC shills obviously, I mean just look at this thread lmao

I'm nervous that NETFLIX (the HBO of the internet) will release some new Iron Fist footage as soon as the Wonder Woman trailer drops.

>lol

What did this non-binary gender person mean by this?