Why are european actresses so much qter than american ones? And our movies more realistic than yours?

Why are european actresses so much qter than american ones? And our movies more realistic than yours?

European cinema is based on strong sentiments and reality.
American cinema (most of it) is based on the "show = visual effects". Apart from that, Americans being very puritan, do not show specific aspects of life.

However, there are good American movies as well. Usually they do not do well in box office, and you have to search for them. Luckily there are good periodicals out there that can help us with this.

Take for example Lars' "Nymphomaniac" or "Antichrist", and try to see what people believe. You will see that Europeans and Americans have very different opinions. This happens due to the fact that Americans are trying to be politically correct, but sometimes you lose reality if you do that.

European 'cinema' is joyless garbage about french businessmen cheating on their wives and then killing themselves. Fuck your entire continent, you're all unironically mentally ill.

>Euro cinema is french cinema

Neck yourself my friend

No, Euro cinema just WISHES it was french cinema. That's the worst part of it.

Euro cinema tells a story. US cinema sells a product.

Dear lord, she's a goddes.

Her autistic sex scenes were god tier tbqh

Different understanding of entertainment.

South american cinema it's also about stories, but they always introduce more tits and ass.

What movie?

their shoppers are better than the US ones

The Tunnel I think

>tfw no qt clemence gf

Hello, new waifu. The folder's getting bigger and bigger.

>Europistani actors/actresses have to come to the US in order to become successful.

You spelled money wrong.

Autistic KINO

>European cinema is based on strong sentiments and reality.

I want her to love me ;_;

Melanie is where it's at

Don't like the one you posted, user. Too much airbrushing. But damn. She's 11/10.

Is that a dude in a wig?

>what's belgium famous for: chocolate and child abuse. And they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids

love that movie

Because The Kardashians and coalburning aren't the apex trends in Europe.

It's sad to see in the US, every 80% of the chicks trying to mimic the Kardashians, want a big butt and a nog bf because media and twitter told them it was cool.

Women in the U.S seem highly susceptible to media influence, moreso than anyone else.

european cinema gets more subsidies from the government
uwe boll movies have 0 risk because he's already broke even from tax credits

there's fewer movies in their language, so they don't have to advertise as much

no

Alice Eve is eglish? I always thought she was Australian