Do people in your country get assaulted and died by wild beast animal ?

Do people in your country get assaulted and died by wild beast animal ?

Japan Yes
We have bears everywhere people are dead every fucking year.
If you come to Japan, don't go into mountains or even woods alone.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171006-00000007-hokkaibunv-hok

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/27/search-and-rescue-team-finds-left-leg-and-head-of-crocodile-attack-victim/
nydailynews.com/news/world/massive-python-attacks-man-eaten-indonesian-villagers-article-1.3543555
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
bbc.com/travel/story/20160419-indonesias-best-and-goriest-cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=O3bphKahPXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, the confirmed deaths this century has been by moose and bears (bears has killed 2 people, moose has killed 1). Attacks happen multiple times every year

Do Japanese bears have squinty eyes?

kumas are cute

>If you come to Japan, don't go into mountains or even woods alone.
Fugg
that's exactly what I want to do
>Implying I'll ever leave my room

>Do people in your country get assaulted and died by wild beast animal

Deadliest creature in Britain is wasp iirc

I thought it was Afghans?

Same here. I can't even go to the shop most of the time because of bears.

xD haha

Our most dangerous wild animal is the Feral Nigger (bixus noodus). It prefers urban areas

Bears who once assaulted human beans and he knew taste it turn into deadly beasts.

We have two kinds of bear, one called higuma mostly living in Hokkaido, the other is called tsukino waguma, inhibiting widespread main land areas of Japan, shown on map in blue.

Yes. There are areas in Alaska and Canada where you should carry a shotgun due to brown/grizzly bears and moose in rut (I'll take a bear over a moose any day).

Most of the lower 48 states only have black bears. They are no big deal.

Trampled by elephant, strangled by snakes, eaten by croc. In fact crocodiles kill as much or more than guns.
This guy is the biggest man slayer in history with at least 14 confirmed kills and possibly up to 30 until police assault team were deployed and shot him 30 times.
Just last month
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/27/search-and-rescue-team-finds-left-leg-and-head-of-crocodile-attack-victim/
But in Indonesia its the opposite
nydailynews.com/news/world/massive-python-attacks-man-eaten-indonesian-villagers-article-1.3543555

Also monkey attacks are common but they are not capable of killing an adult human, only babies rarely.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/

Python nearly severs Indonesian man’s arm before being killed and eaten by villagers

based Indon stronk LOL

What does Python taste like?

>What does Python taste like?
Don't know, never bothered to go catch one and they are usually shy unless its mating season. I'd rather not have my leg crushed by the 4-5m ones in nearby jungle.
You have to go to markets in deeper parts of borneo or the Tomohon market in Sulawesi Indonesia that serves all the weird stuff and pythons are turned into meatballs.
bbc.com/travel/story/20160419-indonesias-best-and-goriest-cuisine

Hey thanks, but this is just too much for me.

Is this the new bear thread?

I think, dogs, bees and cows/livestock are the apex killers over here.

in brazil people are the wild hahaha

I've heard of a few instances of where people have been bitten by yellow boa snakes, but these snakes are very rare and thankfully, they're nonvenomous.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3bphKahPXE

Crocodiles are probably the most dangerous here too
But you also need to be careful of snakes, there are several species of very deadly snakes here. I think the Inland Taipan is the worlds most venemous. I remember once there was a tiger snake under the cubby house at school; they're quite common in urban areas.
Also spiders, red backs can be bad but haven't killed anyone for a long time. But funnelwebs are the worst. I think they're close to if not the most deadly in the world. Plus they're super aggressive and live in your house. They can also swim so you have to be careful when using your backyard pool. Hunstmen are also dangerous because they're big hairy spiders that like to live in your car, and drop on you while you're driving.
Kangaroos can be dangerous too. I hear their kicks can gut you. If you hit one will driving and it gets in the windscreen it will kick wildly and that doesn't sound good. I hear if you hit a wombat it's arse muscles are so thick it will flip you.
Also have to be careful when swimming. There are a few shark deaths a year. But also the jellyfish which cause excrutiating pain. I imagine that could make you drown if you're in deep enough. Also blue ringed octopus and stone fish can kill you if you step on one. Of course there's the infamous stingray.
I don't know of their capacity to kill but a Cassowary is also very aggressive.
I also heard there's some plant that can kill you if you get pricked by it

Australia is a most comfy country to live, they say.

The difference between hitting a wombat or a similarly sized rock is, the rock will break.
4x4 down in Tassie and this wombat, I shit you not, comes up the height of the bonnet, big growly bastard.
I learned that day just how dangerous wombats can be. They'll tackle ya, and at that size it's a death sentence

Its more due to years of not culling them and now their sighting has quadrupled and their population exploded resulting in high number of attacks this year.
Same for monkeys, the army used to cull them by the thousands annually to keep them in check but due to 'muh animal rights' group they stopped doing that and now residential areas, tourists, plantation and army bases have been robbed by them.

>go to aokigahara with gf
>she's scared of corpses
>i'm looking forward to find a dead nip
>we are walking
>i find some big and deep footprints
>shit around the footprints
>mfw

You are kidding right?

Yes, a little.

The fuck? why don't you fight back? just wrestle the bear like a real man.

gypsies would some times rape and kill old people in remote villages

I live on the gulf coast so I think it's a bit more varied. Water wise there's tiger and bull sharks. Also lots of alligators and stingrays. As for inland creatures you've got cotton mouths and rattlers, feral dogs, coyotes, tarantulas, and feral hogs. Fuck feral hogs. And for the more rare stuff it's mountain lions, wolfs, bison, and brown/black bears. I think a Kodiak managed to wadle down here once but I may just be crazy.

maybe you nips need to make it easier to go hunting

stray dogs sometimes eat children

japans got them deadly radioactive mutant bears

Yes, we have tigers, leopards, panthers, bears, elephants, rhinos and cheetahs among big games that get annual kill counts.

Snakes and scorpions probably have a higher kill count though, they are everywhere in the rural areas. No joke, I legitimately reached into a stack of coal once while visiting my rural relatives and pissed off a king cobra.

POO

Salty that rakes aren't considered wild beasts?

Id imagine you'd die from cholera and sepsis a lot more than scorpions.

>Implying every true Indian doesn't have an immune system stronger than vibranium

How are you enjoying your explosive diarrhea because you drank one drop of non distilled water, white subhuman?

Yeah okay Poojeet

Don't giant hornets kill more than bears? Fucking flesh-melting venom is cheating bullshit.

Bears are very shy here and stay hidden from humans, on a few occations some bears have been shot because they came too close. The last fatal bear attack happened in 1906.

python in here is resided only in rural area but it is as dangerous as crocodile
they can even grew as long as coconut tree and an eaten adult can fit into its stomach