USA close to being destabilized

>USA close to being destabilized

Meanwhile China builds another 200 factories

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/chinese-project-probes-the-genetics-of-genius-1.12985
cbsnews.com/videos/scientists-in-china-seek-genetic-roots-of-human-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>China
>stable

Hmmm

>China
>Doing anything without us being able to buy their shit

You can become a CNC Machine or 3D Printer operator for FREE if you get food stamps in my state. Pretty cool right?

Dont worry , we just need more FREE courses like that

>Meanwhile multinational corporations funded the construction of another 200 factories

What are millions of chinese going to do when their low level jobs are replaced with machines?

Migrate to other countries of course.

>be Chinese
>never have a brother or sister because government said so
>breathe smog
>drink water mixed with radioactive waste, toxic chemicals, and dead pigs
>bicycle to work through the smog clouds with your face mask on, to avoid suffocation
>go to work in factory for 12 hours making dragon dildos for Americans
>cycle home through the smog
>stop to get some noodles and pork fat cooked in gutter oil
>get run-over by a bus that crushes your legs
>nobody stops to help you because it's a liability, and Chinese are naturally soulless
>bleed-out
>TFW

China has its own problems like the lowering water tables causing drought and ever creeping desert, terrible water and air pollution, cancer villages, Islamic uprising in the west.

Become machine operators?

All of those people combined probably cost less than a handful of skilled robotics technicians

give china another source for organ donors

This. The only thing that widespread automation will do is establish an effective "maximum wage" which will prevent labor from demanding exorbitant pay via coercion (unionising).

The Western World is in decline - say hello to your future masters

>China
>stable

So you're not following chinese politics or economics at all then?

More college graduates is a bad thing. I don't want my wages going down.

The Chinese are only employed because there is a market for goods in the US. What will happen if that market slows or stops. Millions of Chinese with no jobs. Millions of upper class Chinese with investments suddenly becoming devalued. Will literally lead to civil unrest in China

This is already happening. If wages don't start to increase shit is going to go down hardcore.

The only great issue that can occur for China is the loss of international investments. The Chinese have been buying anything worth any value in the west whether it's property or stocks. Civil unrest will only occur if the middle and upper classes lose this.

This.

Who else will they sell to? Nigeria?

>collegeshit

you know the chinese government actively fakes test scores, pays for "good" students to go to good universities internationally, and sends shitty ones to shit unis

education in china is a lie, and a joke

Low wage manufacturing being replaced by automation is a good thing. China will make better goods and move up the manufacturing chain. China has already reaped the goods in manufacturing, it is India that is truly fucked. They don't even have a fucking manufacturing economy yet and the age of robots and automation is upon us, how the fuck do you think 1.3 billion Pajeets will get get work? Their manufacturing will peak at a point where their incomes are so fucking low that they're fucked. Read up on pre deindustrialization.

You're laughably wrong. Try again.

While the Chinese (and Indians and pretty much everyone else) are raising standards this s what we are playing with in North America.

>Meanwhile China builds another 200 factories

Good! Those fucking chinks had better stop fucking up the products I order from them.

Lying gook bastards.

You forgot the part where he takes a shit on the street while standing up.

go ahead and tell us how much those factory jobs pay

You are the one to talk, Japan.

>highly intelligent population
>no ingrained moral or ethical codes holding them back

Us westerners are truly fucked

I as an Australia welcome our new shitty apartment building overlords.

Maybe if Australia concentrated less on fucking AFL, NRL, State of origion, one punch can kill, domestic violence, walleed aly and other bullshit.

Maybe we can become a greater nation.

>no jobs
>automation meme

this is happening to us right now

>government gave free edu
>throw a rock outside - hit a M.Sc in civil/mech/chem/ee eng
>no other industries but oil and gas
>oil and gas downturn
>all manu and process industries also slow down
>job losses and factory closures
>contractors defaulting because even gov can't pay
>eng are now worth as much as techs

the worst part is, there are no opportunities and you can't migrate because they basically enslave you for 4 years after uni or you have to pay it all back.

Is the Japanese low level manufacturing sector supposed to rival that of China?

You tell me. Dem Japanese VHS players, remember them?

>TFW your kneecore body was made in Thailand, not Japan

haha! better get your pound under control before you throw stones!

Quite Americentric aren't you? There are still around 7 billion people in the world that aren't americucks.

God that factory looks miserable. So sterile. I bet the work is monotonous as fuck. Ironically the factory I work almost exclusively makes product for the Chinese market and its nothing like that.

oh canada, you're adorable.
don't you have an upcoming market crash to take care of...?

No, he's totally right. Chinese also cheat just as much as indians.

China just executes anyone who opposes the state, based as fuck, they do not mess around.

And they have a combined $29 with which to buy things. What's your point?

They killed off all their intellectuals that way. Now they're a bunch of autistic perma losers.

It is, we're also trying to at least face our problems. Enjoy Hillary and your nationwide chimpouts because you're too cucked to even try and stop it.

Mao was a mistake for the most part, but Xiaoping got the country back on track, and now they're building supercomputers without American made components. Scary shit. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been developing more nuclear weapons.

Did you know China is currently taking genes from intelligent people around the world?

They're literally performing eugenics on themselves, while we can't because DAS RAYCISS WE ALL DA SAME RAYCE DA HUMYN RAYCE! Basically China is going to turn themselves into superhumans and stomp the shit out of the world. And you know what I say?

Good.

The European Union (with Britbongs) had a bigger GDP than the US.

Japan is a big economy, so is Brazil, Russia and India.

Oh well I guess American """"EDUCATION"""" .

We have enough blacks that will get sick of the chimpouts.

Your gay ass financial capital just elected a fucking muslim and sharia is spreading.

Holyshit, they have genemod programs??
Please source this nigger, shit sounds cash.

How's the itchy bum?

That's why I said, based. They literally do not give a fuck what any other country thinks.

Chinese education is entirely worthless due to the huge amount of corrupt schools and subsequent issued degrees to go along with it.

They cannot compete with the West until corruption is dealt with, and that won't happen since it starts from the very top(communist party officials).

One can look also at poverty statistics in China where hundreds of millions are living in near slave tier working environments and earn desperately low wages.

Chinese shills need to fuck off, you can't demoralize people when the facts aren't on your side.

Wtf, source this.

He also forgot the part where he passes by the empty mass-produced ghost cities that nobody wants to live in because they are so fucking sterile, bland, and oppressive in those things that anyone thinking about moving into them is probably already going to hang themselves.

China won't need 200 factories if the U.S. destabilizes. We are their #1 export destination (by a pretty big margin).

If the U.S. crashes, China crashes too.

nature.com/news/chinese-project-probes-the-genetics-of-genius-1.12985
cbsnews.com/videos/scientists-in-china-seek-genetic-roots-of-human-intelligence/

While we pretend that everyone is as capable as everyone else, they're trying to crack the secret of human intelligence.

>Now, researchers at BGI (formerly the Beijing Genomics Institute) in Shenzhen, China, the largest gene-sequencing facility in the world, are searching for the quirks of DNA that may contribute to such gifts. Plunging into an area that is littered with failures and riven with controversy, the researchers are scouring the genomes of 1,600 of these high-fliers in an ambitious project to find the first common genetic variants associated with human intelligence.

Who knows if they'll succeed, but it's far more than the west will ever attempt. If it's not new ways to debase ourselves for the entertainment of others, we apparently want no part in it.

Chinese already do practice at least some eugenics, I'm pretty sure that's how Yao Ming got made.

T. Wang bang cho

>they haven't been developing more nuclear weapons.

That's what you think.

Who knows really, Asians are great at keeping secrets and keeping up a facade. I don't blame China for this stuff really, after a whole century and half of being cucked, they grew some balls finally.

Meanwhile China has the largest housing bubble in the history of mankind and continues to build more shit just to make their GDP look good

What a time to be alive.

I wonder if they'll just colonize space and leave everyone behind? Everyones saying humanity will eventually be homogenous and under 1 government but sometimes I think it will be more like different nations splitting off into space and over eons eventually becoming different species. I know this is all sci fi shit though.

Anonymous (ID: DYNOLX9/) 07/08/16(Fri)21:05:19 No.80316608▶
Chinese education is entirely worthless due to the huge amount of corrupt schools and subsequent issued degrees to go along with it.

They cannot compete with the West until corruption is dealt with, and that won't happen since it starts from the very top(communist party officials).

One can look also at poverty statistics in China where hundreds of millions are living in near slave tier working environments and earn desperately low wages.

Chinese shills need to fuck off, you can't demoralize people when the facts aren't on your side.
Right their education is "worthless" yet they are beginning to outperform Western countries on international exams.

Corruption IS a problem, just think of what they will be able to do when that is addressed.

That's honestly the best possible thing for the planet.

You mean the chinks returning back home to their alien cousins?

Colonizing space in general.

t. increasingly nervous man

jesus christ it's so embarrassing when white people do this shit. we're never going to dig ourselves out of this hole if we don't admit that another group just might be doing what we should be doing.

>ITT: The West reassuring to themselves that China still is a third-world country, or whatever they have heard in their media outlets

Do you want to hear the truth about Brexit? The Brits told Berlin to fuck off, as they are aligning with China.

>housing bubbles don't exist

the brexit vote was not about china at all you fucking mexican intellectual

it was about being invaded by brown savages like my country is by you

They still lack democracy.

>transient economic cycles are more important than cultural awareness and long-term historic trends

>China builds

Top kek

Also you know they are completely reliant on us buying their junk right? If we stopped buying for literally one day their economy would go under

you mean like european countries from the 16th-19th centuries, the greatest nations that have ever existed?

Economics trumps culture every single fucking time. You probably are too young to remember how many faggots were just convinced that Japan would be the next global superpower. Once that bubble popped that idea disappeared as well.

Yea, but we're by far top consumers.

Everytime US economy farts the rest of the world feels it.

Are these factories going to produce anything? China has been known to build shit for the sake of building shit. 200 factories built doesn't mean 200 production facilities

This. Though Japan certainly hasn't lost their spot on the world stage.

Migrate to skilled jobs and experience an improvement in quality of life.

Literally every accomplishment of Chinas has either been made or stolen from America. Their cheap shit can easily be made by any robot, its just they have a massive human resource that is arguably cheaper.
The United States needs to invest heavily into automated factories, and while they may not be Detroit tier when it comes to hiring thousands, it will be more than enough to give the Middle Class a chance to survive.

they will seize the means of production

US has loosest bankruptcy laws and a 'culture' encourages risk-taking and entrepreneurship. Even eurocucks are trying to copy the system. This is not the case in Asia or many other countries where if you fail or go into debt you're pretty much finished. This is an important difference.

The US has far more international buying power than the Eurozone due to many factors.

You can thank us for your internet, Carlos.

>source is nytimes
Yeah I'm a Chinaboo when it comes to the economy since it's incredible to watch their growth but I'll never respect anything that uses NYTimes as its only source

the world wide web was invented by a guy from Britain and Belgium.

>you will never be this comfy

>implying China doesn't have massive stabilization issue

they have 1.36 BILLION people who are gradually realizing that the current government cannot provide them with the lifestyle they want

Why is it always Americans saying China will fall any day now?

Nervous, lads?

Being deluded af.
China will kick all our asses in the future.

So when technology inevitably fails, the Chinese go extinct because they're incapable of living without it?

Not really. WE have brainwashed millions of chinks through our university system. We want their shitty commie oligarchy to fail so we can create a new, pro-western one in its place.