ITT We post vehicles we want to use in the race war

My choice is the Scarab from Halo. I can use the the giant plasma canon on the front to just absolutely destroy entire neighborhoods or cities.

My cat tank can run over dindus with ease!

To combat the Giganigga.

Mein Cruser

Does your mom count?

:^)

Everyone's mom counts.

Fine. Then I choose to do battle astride your mother, and may God have mercy on their souls

>picking an inferior vehicle
Only in the glorious Panzerkampfwagon VIII Maus can you experience true genocide

A laser rifle version of the STG 44 with rocket propelled grenades, how is Sup Forums not drooling over this?

Btw, I think I should explain that I would be using the Scarab to destroy primarily nig areas.

Thanks /m/ate, I'll choose that one

Liberty Prime

And shall do the same atop of your mother, I'll be nice and I'll give her a Kevlar vest.

Someone post that Engineering Game General webm where the vehicle drives up and cages off people and then proceeds to burn them alive

That is clearly not a beam weapon, no Zaku model had one

Nice op. Spew molten plasma over fields of niggers.
>tfw no Covenant cruiser to glass Detroit

A Protoss Reever.

Heavily armored with shields and can obliterate tightly packed groups with one shot. I can just imagine slowly moving up the street and firing a scarab into a pack of nogs turning them into human paste.

Well then I shall grant you the title of Shipmaster of the cruiser that'll glass Ferguson and Detroit. Congratulations, I shall see you on the battlefield.

Onward to the great journey!

Someone oughta drive that into a BLM rally and record the responses.

"HAHA!"

Just fuck it all up