Tfw mixed

>tfw mixed
>look white enough to pass as a white if I ever need to evade the Causcasion Coalition
>can whip out driver's ID that shows a Hispanic last name and brown eyes if confronted by stupid nigs
>I'll be safe despite who ever wins the race war

Filthy anime poster, you should be killed by that ofence alone.

but anime means guaranteed (You)s

Nigs hate beaners though

Nigs like Ricans though

Anim00t source?

>brown eyes
You aren't passing spic

sorry, but you'll probably get gassed.
1 drop.

>tfw blue eyed blonde haired Jew with petite nose

They'll never see me coming.

>le white when it benefits me

you are the worst kind of spic

But isn't your hair curled?
You are not going to get past if I'm the guard.

Spics will probably be fighting nigs with whites though, so you don't have much to worry about.

The race war will pretty much be everyone versus niggers, literally nobody on Earth likes niggers.

Nope, entirely straight- slightly wavy if it gets long.

>Hispanic/white mutt
>Hispanic last name but am white as fuck
>can tan in mere hours in a single day without oils or lotions
>can say whatever I want and if someone tries to call me racist I can whip out my last name and watch them scurry back into the dark corners from where they came

Feels great.

Sorry kike but your kind has a distinct smell, smile and standing pose.

He's on par with kikes like Tim "white like me" Wise

>>can whip out driver's ID that shows a Hispanic last name and brown eyes if confronted by stupid nigs
You think that will save you from feral niggers?

>tfw mixed as well as bi.

get to have sex with all races and genders

>feelsgood.wav

Boku no Google it faggot.

You know your white boss is gonna call you Monday morning early and say Jose! Get Ur Guns we got some work to do!

My smile is pretty Jewish, but other than that I'm completely camouflaged.

>can whip out driver's ID that shows a Hispanic last name and brown eyes if confronted by stupid nigs

>Implying a murder pack is going to take the time to read your drivers license BEFORE they pull the cash out your bloodied wallet.

He obviously don't know nogs!

You don't know what you are to everyone you're not everyone. You sound really douchey

Senpai, nigs aren't smart enough to realize a last name and eye color can differentiate you from whites. You look white, you are white.

Plus, blacks hate spics just as much.

nice ID
post tits you whore

I am pretty douchey, yeah.

He is a fucking "Gene Stealer"

That is why kikes promote race mixing so much!

Race mixing is an abomination. Yes, us Ashkenazi kikes have a higher IQ on average than Europeans, but we're prone to mental illness. So ultimately we're inferior. Nogs and shitskins are obviously inferior, so really every time a European mixes with an non European they're diluting the genes of their offspring.

I might be a kike, but I despise race mixing.

no, but dis me

>that cellulite

kys you disgusting vermin

k

same

LOL I really don't care if some dumb white whore wants to race mix you know what that is?

Her Problem!

But the problem is the whole this nog is special mentality. They aren't fucking special. Their are millions of the apes all over the fucking planet and the aren't to bright no matter what anyone says. "Faggot Clock Boy Or Otherwise"

The real problem are the assholes running the TV shows and the media outlets and the School Books to peoples kids from an early age.

They all just about need to be shot and hung and maybe not in that order and I know many of then have to be fucking kikes or liberal left in general which many are fucking kikes!

BTW

My IQ 125 tested and retested

Israel Avg. IQ 95 tested

>implying there's any chance whites don't win.

It's not the war you need to worry about, halfbreed. It's the fascist regime of ethnic cleansing that comes afterwards.

If there's any doubt, there is no doubt.

You gotta go. We can't take any chances.

I like your style.

>ID: ngeGgirl

Confirmed female.

you forget that Israel is still around 25% starved-to-death, dirty water drinking arab. Those cunts got average IQs of like 20 mang.

Nice, that's almost as good as actually being white!

My IQ is fucking 30 points higher than your average fucking Israel and they say that goys like me are going to be happy to be their fucking slaves. In your fucking dreams kike boyz. And for all the Nogs who think they are the real Hebrews its even a further gap!

Jesus Fucking Christ and I don't even consider myself smart yet I'm still about 90% above the rest of the world.

Yet those people are ethnically more Middle Eastern than you. Because they haven't been race mixing for 1000's of years. Well they have some when they originally conquered the lands of Babylon but many people ran to those lands to reconquer them. Your people basically became white with Jew laws even going back to the Hittites where there was racism towards them even then. Racism towards the Hittites. Then you people moved to the Rhine displaced by Rome and your people became even fucking whiter.

Which true Judaism in its true from is to remain blood pure. Then all those Kazakhs made their whole entire countries people Jewish which also technically isn't in true form.

Revelation 3:9
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you

>Above
Gotta say the 90% are dumb as bricks.

I like to think that Hitler would've allowed me to join the SS despite me being a kike.

Half-asian but have full white name, what do?

I wouldn't doubt it! Many Jews were in the military then in Germany.

Hell, Fritz Haber- A Jew- is the one that created the basis for Zyklon B.

The problem is never the roots. Its what you do with those roots. You know many people other than blonde hair blue eyed were Nazis. It was a fad man and literally if you were down for a greater world with structure order and reward. Life was going to be good and for a while it was but Hitler overstepped which was the plan all along so the German people could be exploited a 2nd time. These kikes and brits are some dirty mother fuckers and always have been.

Brits need good punches in their faces hard like!
fucking slimey limeys

>Be white with brown eyes
>Too white for non-whites and not considered *white* by neo nazi due to brown eyes and hair
>Will have to fight off both non-whites and neo-nazis that will want to kill me during a race war
fuck, well at least I have plenty of ammo and guns.

The military and the SS were totally separate before the war. During the war they just worked together. They are separate entities. Most Germans couldn't get into the SS

No one is going to target brown eyed white people. That is silly.
Do brown eyed white people commit most the nations crimes with only a 13% population and that includes the little fucking niglets.

Pic related African Nigger Tradition
I don't think so!

>The military and the SS were totally separate before the war. During the war they just worked together. They are separate entities.

If you had fit the bill then yes you would have.

But a lot of Sup Forums act like white people with brown eyes should be killed as well so I have to on the ready in case they try to come for me.

White dad Tejano mom, last name is young :^)

but if they can breed with blue eyed whites they can still make blue eyed whites

realistically speaking if they don't they will die out

Son... You realize those are jokes right?

>MFW I pass for either Arabic, Jewish, or Hispanic.

>MFW people make these mistakes everyday.

I have hazel eyes. Green and Brown. Brown hair with red highlights. I've seen plenty of scrawny blonde boys and raggedly redheads too. Not to mention bad teeth. Not everyone is a Class 1

Your post would trigger me pretty heavily if not for the anime posting, because of that it came kinda snarky and playful, well done buddy

>anime posting