You know remember the time when Jack Black smoked a small amount of weed in a YouTube interview and absolutely lost his...

You know remember the time when Jack Black smoked a small amount of weed in a YouTube interview and absolutely lost his fucking mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruokJEMETlA
youtube.com/watch?v=jjeAdMPjN8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You know remember

Oh like you never made a grammar/spelling mistake? Fuck off.

>Yo know remember
Nice typo bro. Weed, not even once.

It was the most cringy thing I've seen in my entire life.
Was he THAT anxious to smoke weed? Isn't most of his humor pot-related?

>Yo
Nice typo bro. Weed, not even once.

What did he do?

When people do psychadaelics like LSD, DMT and shrooms it can make weed extremely powerful

You now remember the time OP got super butthurt about his spelling error being pointed out

Dude what? Lay off the weed and maybe I'll understand you next time

>it can make weed extremely powerful
for you :)

Doug Benson is a loser and he does his best to make sure every show is painfully boring.

I think you mean

>you know remember

CANTALOUPE

There's only like four good episodes of Getting Doug With High. Aubrey and Alia, Eric Andre, Sarah Silverman and the gay guy, the live show with Eric Andre and Rory Schovel.

>it's another "user is too immature to handle a discussion where drugs are involved" thread

He was awkward and had panic attacks all through the interview.

>mature drugs for mature users such as myself

the recent one with Adam Pally is pretty good because Pally is a fun guy. the girl was also super qt.

>barely noticeable errors in OP
>thread fucked
Least ya know when reddit shows up

>fuck off
>WOOOAH SO BUTTHURT BRO LOOLOLOLOL JUST CHILL OUT LOL WHY SO FUCKIN MAD??!?!!??!? LOL????

I've had a streak of 6 months dropping acid every week and weed affects me LESS now.

I watched a bunch of them when I found out about them, and surprisingly the actors/comedians that reference drug use frequently were the most skittish about smoking some fuckin weed. Like David Cross went on there, a guy who has literally talked about smokign crack on stage, and refused to take more than one hit and was being pretty weird about that. Like, I get that the camera being on and stuff is probably a weird way to get high but these are professional actors and it shocks me that they seemingly can't handle the drugs that they speak about so frequently. It was eye-opening

>makes DUDE WHEAT LMAO kino
>can't handle it himself

Bravo

Uh oh, yah caught me! :^)

Eric Andre was also an introvert lightweight when he gets high. like the complete opposite of his sober personality.

was it intense at the start?

i only dropped it once and i had to stop smoking weed because shit like bodyload was way too intense

>It was eye-opening

lmfao no it's not

It was in a way. I'm not saying it's a mind-blowing revelation that celebrities lie and put up a front about shit, but to actually see them in that situation where it's like put up or shut up and most of them shut up it's kind of like wow what a bunch of losers

Hi, here. I've also found that I have less compulsion to do drugs when offered. It just doesn't feel that interesting anymore. It's definitely not scary.

I mean he was pretty meta about it. His humor is all about being annoying enough that it's funny, and he can't really do that when he's second guessing whether it's funny or not when he's high.
I understood that.

you know remember time is best when watching Get Out in the dark

When I started smoking weed it hit me like a train time and time again.
Then I've went through hyperspace adventures on acid, sometimes smoking weed with it to heighten the experience.
And now I only get mildly stoned on weed (I don't do psychedelics anymore).

I think his most recent appearance was with the Sklar bros which helped balance it out. he had someone to bounce riffs off of.

I laughed for like 2 minutes straight at their "jazz boy" bit.

you know remember that this is right about user now remember

Why don't you do psychdelics anymore? Do you feel you gained anything from them? What was your biggest hit? Did you ever get bodyload, numbing and shit like that? What was your most profound/weird experience?

Taking Acid for 6 months seems like something that would make or break you haha.

Weed just doesn't agree with some people. Eric is totally fine with acid and mushrooms, but weed just makes him anxious.

this butthurt

That's not really the point though. These people are going onto a talk show where the entire premise is that you smoke weed with the host. If you're not comfortable with this in the first place, don't fucking go do it. It doesn't really make sense. It's not like any of these people need the publicity badly enough to do this. I've done assloads of drugs and I'm pretty familiar with the effects of them so I would take that into account if someone was asking me to do something like that.

YES, it is shocking that of all the things that celebrities lie about, drug use is one of them. like wtf how hard is it to actually use drugs? millions of people do it for FUN. and these faggots can't even do that.

>tfw can't smoke weed without anxiety becoming 10 times worse
>tfw can't even handle babby's first drug

only if you're a faggot.

i've done sheets of acid over a summer and smoked dmt ~400 times in about 300 days and spent about 4 months straight high on 4-aco-dmt and taken oz's of shrooms at a time.

there's fucking nothing to be afraid of unless you're a faggot. they're just drugs. it's all in your head.

number one I really don't believe you

number two how could you afford all that shit

number three how are you not in a mental asylum and suffering from hppd

>Tfw only smoke after work and before bed (and before lunch on my days off) so pretty much no anxiety when I'm high
I am the weed

>not doubling down and making an other grammar/spelling mistake
That's why you'll will never win

to be fair David Cross stars in those Chipmunks movies so it could actually screw up his regular paycheck.

>Why don't you do psychdelics anymore?
Enough is enough. If there's an occasion to drop acid or take shrooms I may do it again but I won't go out of my limb to find drugs.

>Do you feel you gained anything from them?
Oh yes. I've found a lot about myself. Not in a new age kind of way, but during psychedelic trip you literally think outside a box. You get new perceptions on your life. For example I've figured out that I'm a good guy deep inside but have been a terrible brother. There's also the aesthetic side to trips I really enjoyed and I'm more creative than I've ever been before. However I think there's a point beyond which you don't learn more about you, trips and perception. So I stopped.

>What was your biggest hit?
400ug LSD, probably more. This or 4g of dry cubanensis.

>Did you ever get bodyload, numbing and shit like that?
Everytime, the worst on NBOMEs. Other than that I find it almost pleasurable.

>What was your most profound/weird experience?
Uhh... Going through the 10th dimension outside of the Universe, but it's hard to explain so I'd rather use an example of synaesthetic experience - a picture my gf has on her wall was making a mellow string music, the closer I got to the painting, the louder it got.

>Taking Acid for 6 months seems like something that would make or break you haha.
Nah, it was fine. I thought at times that it might be too much, but it wasn't a factor in my decision to stop looking for psychedelic experiences.

stay in school

Do you ever think have any HPPD? Like flashbacks or whatever, sometimes I get numbness that felt just like acid, even now talking to you I feel a bit of it haha. What age were you on your first trip and what age during your months long trip?

weed makes everyone anxious like joe rogan says that's the point

I think they're more worried of getting to drugged out and will accidentally say/do something that could ruin their career.

There's no responsibility over that if you're doing it in the comfort of your own home with people you trust. Doing it for an interview seems weird.

1. (jerkoff gesture with hands)
2. a job
3. because it's just fucking drugs it's fucking nothing and all you faggots who don't have any sort of psychological or spiritual foundation may not understand but it's fucking nothing. it doesn't matter how much LSD you pump intravenously into your jugular, reality is what it is, and you are what you are, and your mind does what it does - you're basically all a bunch of fucking cowards who think you can lose yourself or something. you don't know god. you don't know yourself. maybe what you're actually scared of is realizing you've never seen yourself.

but in reality, there's no fucking reason why psychadelics and hallucinogens should even stop you from operating heavy machinery and in fact i have operated forklifts and washed dishes and driven trucks while 'tripping', but in practice too much becomes distracting. just because you're not 'losing your mind' or whatever you punks think 'drugs do to you, maaaan', doesn't mean you're not intoxicated.

You can grow mushrooms dirt cheap.
It's also a great hobby.

i have a gpa of 3.8 in electrical engineering, minoring in statistics.

You know remember when OP needed a fresh diaper

>Do you ever think have any HPPD?
For a few weeks during my psy binge I've had a pretty severe snowing. I guess with a little anxiety it might've stayed with me to this day.
A flashback? Once, watching Only Lovers Left Alive in cinema, the opening scene ripped through my very existence.

First weed at 18, trip (4-HO-MET) at 21, 6 months binge at 23-24. I'm 27 now.

Same. But I enjoy it anyways. I can't imagine using weed as an ice breaker. Unless the girl used it as an excuse to rape me. That would be nice.

>there's no fucking reason why psychadelics and hallucinogens should even stop you from operating heavy machinery
>in practice too much becomes distracting
Contradicting much?

>absolutely lost his fucking mind.

Or you know, maybe the guy is an actor and comedian?

idiot, when someone says 'in practice', that means that 'as opposed to the theoretical absence of contributing factors, in practice, there actually are factors the contribute'.

when did we let illiterates on the internet?

Weed does that to some people, myself included. Can't touch the stuff anymore as the "high" is more like an existential crisis

This.

Was there any indication he was on those?

If you're implying that just doing shrooms or acid once can make weed PERMANENTLY more powerful, you are buying into some heavy bullshit.

yeah I did my first lsd trip at 18 and a bit worried i fucked up my brain chemistry or something lol

i'm not gonna touch that shit for years

That's pretty much it. Everyone has thoughts in their head that they shouldn't share publicly. When you're on something, your filter gets looser so you might say shit that's not kosher, so if you're a public figure and it's recorded then you're done for. Kramer being a good example. Mel Gibson is another.

>>>
>Anonymous 03/11/17(Sat)12:31:07 No.80307846▶
This entire fucking thread.

No source at all. Honestly, fuck you niggers. Fuck you in your fucking dumb mother fucking faces.

I hope your first borns are molested by those closest to you.

>when did we let illiterates on the internet?
~1994

Watch the Dominic Monaghan one. Seriously, he's super chill and really interesting.

It's a pretty well known and theorized theory

youtu.be/ruokJEMETlA

I T ' S
W
E
E
D

quick rundown plz

But why would they even go on this show at all then? It's like they weren't aware of that beforehand... Which is why it seems like all the talk of drug use by these people is simply posturing and has no substance behind it. That's all I was saying.

What I meant was that it's scientificaly proven that anxiety makes the HPPD worse. The snowing went away after two or three weeks but had I been more anxious it might've stayed with me longer.

even smoking one piece of weed can make you go insane forever it's like playing russian roulette, plus they might lace it with DMT and you could lose your soul

>Isn't most of his humor pot-related?

jack black is not seth rogen

find me three instances of jack black doing weed related humor

Mate it's weed, it's not like they're dropping acid

so if you just stop being anxious about it it'll go away?

Tenacious D full body of work.

this is like something you'd read on a leaflet handed out by NARCs

>this is what sheltered suburban pussies actually believe

Yeah.

at least post the fucking link

people get attacked by an angry mob now adays for saying "but the character was always white" while 100% sober

>acid every week
lol

You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that. Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.

>tfw found out recently that Jack Black's vocal range is actually insane even though it seems like all of his singing is done in an intentionally hammy or jokey way

youtube.com/watch?v=jjeAdMPjN8M

Do you think it'd be stupid for someone like me 19 to be taking lsd since my brain isn't developed or whatever or am I worrying too much

I upped the dosage if the tolerance was too much. Some weeks I've done psys on wednesday and then on sunday.
And some of them doesn't have cross-tolerance.

Yeah he's lost a lot of respect from me that day. Christ he even yelled a save word at his wife.

That would be me, I used to like weed but it makes me way too anxious now. I can still enjoy it in very small amounts though

>an other

shut up, retard. your beliefs are just toxic memes.

You're worrying too much but do your research if you're anxious. You're not a 10yo kid to destroy your brain that way. And don't do it if you're not 100% sure about it. Proper set & setting is the key to a good trip.

I vape weed everyday for several years now.

Should have never started

>Doesn't post the fuckin link

OP is a massive faggot as always

>But why would they even go on this show at all then?

Probably just a courtesy. Actors get invited to show their faces to everything so they probably wanted to be nice and get more exposure.

That said it's funny to see who can trust themselves smoking out in the public and those who can't

D U D E

Aaaaaand you've found a way to shoehorn identity politics into it, well done

Do you recommend a trip sitter? The one time I did it it was solo and I felt fine, maybe a bit anxious, I only started having a bad time because the body load made me think I was having a heart attack and shit so I was really freaking out, thought I was going to die. Kind of fucked me up for a few months after. I guess if someone was there they could have calmed me down. I definitely feel more mature now and am fully aware of set and setting and everything, researched the fuck out of it on erowid. I did 100ug first time but next time maybe I'll start lower, 50ug.

I'm sure he's devastated about it.