IMMIGRATION

The Orthodox Church made a statement on immigration

26th of June, 2016

On immigration
>Such an important aspect of modern life like mass migration is not left unattended. Unlike the Catholic approach that unduly favors migrants, particularly in Europe, the Orthodox notices the negative nature of the process, as well as the fact that it leads to confrontation of different identities and value systems. In addition, the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:

>Attempts by indigenous people of the rich countries to stop the migration flow are futile, because come in conflict with greed of their own elites who are interested in the low-wage workforce.

Thoughts? How do Catholics feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

katehon.com/article/russian-orthodox-church-against-liberal-globalization-usury-dollar-hegemony-and
culturewars.com/CultureWars/1999/rogers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk
pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4xL0cDKWUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

katehon.com/article/russian-orthodox-church-against-liberal-globalization-usury-dollar-hegemony-and

I agree with our eastern brothers' sentiments, and this statement is far more useful and insightful than the usual conciliar tripe published by Bergoglio & co., who offer no solutions to grave problems, who prefer condemnation to encouragement to the Church faithful, and who more or less march in lockstep with the temporal authorities and their destructive agenda. Let us not forget that 80 years ago Pius XII was hailing the heroic Spanish Catholics for their valiant victory over liberalism and leftism.

But it changes nothing whatever about how I feel about my Church or how I feel about the Eastern Orthodox.

How do you feel about John Paul kissing the Koran?

JPII was another typical conciliar pope, IMO. A rabid ecumenist who was the first to employ a real, practical application of Nostra Aetate that has had lasting consequences on the faith. He was worldly, also, but probably less so than Bergoglio.

I feel terrible for catholics, their church has been infiltrated.

This is just speculation, but I have a feeling this is what the pedophile scandals actually were about.

So why is he a saint? Certainly the Orthodox had the equivalent (Athenagoras of Constantinople, for instance, who lifted the anathemas), but they weren't made saints, and their office wasn't considered beyond that of a bishop's.

Well, Benedict said in his memoirs (just released this month) that there is a powerful gay lobby in the Vatican that constantly pressured him to do things. They were also probably behind Francis saying the Church must apologize to gays.

>the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:

Didn't you watch the Southpark episode that explains the rational behind the pedophile scandals?

There was always evil lurking in the heart of the Catholic church.

The abuse scandal - essentially one, great, ongoing scandal - is a consequence of the lowered standards for applicants to the seminaries from ~1960 onwards. People who should have never been accepted, much less ordained, were. They are carnal in their actions much as many of their peers are carnal in the beliefs and teachings.

But, yes, there is some evidence for sexual corruption via infiltration of the Church. Namely in the persons of Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers, who boasted openly about using Freudian psychology to corrupt the sexual morals of the nuns at the Immaculate Heart convent in LA during the 1960s. You can read more about this here:

culturewars.com/CultureWars/1999/rogers.html

>that tfw my church is based

feelsgoodman

As someone raised catholic, I think the pope's a cock bag and the orthodox are completely right. This pope sucks so hard that I don't even go to church anymore because then I'd have to give him my money. I wish it was an elected office.

If you didn't lower your standards, you'd have a crisis of shortage in the clergy. While the Orthodox Church allows married men to become priests, the Catholic Church doesn't, and not many men are willing to remain bachelors through the best years of their life on the hope that they become accepted as priests later, especially if the standard is high.

As based as this?

Like, where is the difference between the western christian faith and the eastern orthodox faith?

I know for some fucking reason everything about Islam, but not any fucking shit about the east european church. Thanks Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk

The chistians gave the mudslimes a chance, and they bit the hand that feed them, now they will pay the price

Fewer vocations is preferable to the wholesale apostasy that currently exists. We were warned of this by the Holy Mother at Fatima.

And, by the way, celibacy is not the issue. The most comprehensive study on this issue was done by Dr. Philip Jenkins over a 20-year period. He concluded that Catholic priests were no more likely to be pedophiles than Orthodox priests, rabbis, Protestant ministers, teachers, coaches, or anyone else in any position of authority over children. The issue is, indeed, that the smoke of Satan has entered the Temple of God.

>I know for some fucking reason everything about Islam, but not any fucking shit about the east european church. Thanks Merkel.
The only thing you really need to know is that the Papists are the original heretics. The Orthodox church isn't called orthodox for nothing...

Here's an introduction to Eastern Orthodoxy
pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4xL0cDKWUs

Don't worry bro. A pope is just a pope, and someday he will be gone. Some of them are based, and some of them are shit. Just like the Roman emperors.

I'm actually more concerned about protestants. Every protestant country is either ultra degenerate and getting colonized by muslims.

At least catholicism has Latin America.

Enough politics, I'm already red-pilled.

Convince me with pictures of cute Orthodox cuties.

welp, I just converted

I'm not saying celibacy is the cause of the pedophilia, I'm saying celibacy is the cause of the massive shortage of priests that required you to lower your standard.

Pedophilia isn't the issue anyway, it';s the cover up.

The Patriarch of Moscow went all they way to preach to the penguins.

But neither is that the cause. The cause was the widespread apostasy in the wake of WWI. This was also the proclaimed reason for VII: that the Church needed to modernise in order to call the stray Catholics home. Vocations were down simply because many Catholics were beginning to leave the Church, swept away by secularism and indifference.

But, yes, the cover up is also the issue.

here

The most northern church in the world.

Keep the faith, Orthobros. We did great things for the West, but we're going through some rough times.

Most southern I think you mean. Only church in Antarctica.

Hmmm... I think you folks ignored the "cuties" part.

Russia also needs a cheap disenfranchised workforce. It uses Central Asia as it's Mexican equivalent and Russia's demography is very top heavy. Most skilled professionals are remnants of the USSR and Russia needs skilled replacements more than Europe. Frankly unskilled also.

That's how I "feel" about it.

Fuck off you stupid Russian shill. Your schismatic church is shit and it's in bed with local mafias.

You've always been heretics and always will be.

It's getting them.

Orthodoxy and Catholicism are the true churches.

But all Christianity is good. God bless.

>place called literally "worlds end"
>still looks better than detroit

Roman Catholic here.
My church is dying, if not dead.

>I wish it was an elected office.

Why do you show a picture of the Patriarch with an article about a priest who is making an exortation?

You always have our Church

Because the patriarch is the head of that cuck religion.