How does that make you feel cumskins ?

>3/5 are fat fucks
That's USA for you.

Elated to say the least.

I'm not really collective. I just hate black people

so, yes?

Dear diary, mood: apathetic.

The top two on the right look like a slav and a beaner

It's current year. Black people cannot be racist.

Meh. One was a spic and the other are fat fucks. Just enjoying the chimpout.

I wasnt upset until I learned one of them was Latino, then again, he was a Trumpcuck and a kike soldier.

Individual acts of terrorism only serve to damage the Marxist cause in the eyes of the people and decrease class consciousness

Top left looks like that guy who always tells jokes. Bet he'd pull people over and fuck around and just let people go without a ticket.

Best case scenario, we've sacrificed 4 fat and/or old guys + 1 cool beaner, but maybe uncucked a few tens of thousands of nu-males who will say "yeah fuck this" and start lifting.

>don't like police
>don't like niggers
I like the idea of race and family tribalism not statism.

>five good men dead
Makes me feel bad, Mahmoud.

Every one of them (except the mestizo, ironically) look like human garbage.

It's a shame that the one's with children will have their genetic lineage carried on.

>old people aren't attractive
Wow... Really makes you think

Men in their 40's can't be attractive/in shape?

I'm more pissed off that they killed cops. I'm not pissed off about the racial aspect of it. That's pleb-tier focus.

I wish niggers would just go the fuck away. Sick of them being leeches off everyone and everything.

>oh no, 5 middle-aged dudes I never met died!

>cumskins
>not cancerskins

They should have placed IEDs or prepare some VBIEDs and detonate them when a patrol car passing by. That would be epic. This tactic worked miracles on American military and more than 10000 American scum were neutralized in Iraq and Afghanistan.

checked

Of course turkey knows the best ways to commit terrorism

It ain't called terrorism when you defend your homeland against invaders, fat fuck.

So are you roaches just lonely? Here's a couple (you) 's

Ha! France. So cute.
Stop sticking your huge nose in things that don't matter to you, especially when your whole continent is falling apart.

Cum is the seed of life. It's not really an insult.

i havent thought of that in literally years. must be a decade now

Makes me feel like the race war is coming. And I'm a better shot, monkey.

Don't mind me, just defending my home against some invaders.

You think you're a cowboy, or in an action move where you are the hero.

Neither are true.

I think neither. I know that I'm a better shot, and I know that racial tensions are about to boil over.