PETITION TO FORMALLY RECOGNIZE BLM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

SIGN HERE: >petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/makesyouthink/whitehouse-petition-bot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

not a very active thread

spread it more

fuck yeah!

it's a quarter of the way there, just started last night.

they can easily spin it and say the shooter in dallas was a rogue perpetrator, but there absolutely needs to be an address towards the numerous borderline riots that are going on as they are not peaceful

How does voting work? Can the same IP be used multiple times?

Sign it, it's already gained 10k signatures today alone

any update on the bong who held a flag with fuck isis get charge for inciting hate for islam?

I signed. Spread to normie spaces.
Breitbart, bill whittle... Somethin more mainstream than Sup Forums

Bad precedent to set.

Today it is BLM, tomorrow it is NRA, the day after it is the ACLU.

Once you start it, it won't stop.

>Today it is BLM, tomorrow it is NRA, the day after it is the ACLU.
That sounds pretty good to me. We should also do the same to every practicing anarchist group.

bump signed senpai

signed
bump

Not really. Nothing's going to happen even if it gets enough sigs. It's more about making a point tthat the silent majority hates this shit.
Besides, lefties already think the nra is a terrorist group and the ACLU going down would be another win in our box. I say proceed

We should water down the word "terrorist" and waste law enforcement's time to stick it to groups you don't like.

Cool story kid

As far as I know, the NRA and ACLU aren't shutting down city streets and inciting violence towards police.

BLM can fuck right off to Guantanamo.

bump

pls respond.

I don't know if I'm wasting my time or not because the signature counts don't seem to be updating.

they probably have a spam filter on emails and maybe one signature per ip

Scratch that. Looks like it just takes them a long time to update the stats and even then the stats aren't updated across the entire site right away

share code?

The term terrorist is so vague and sensationalist that it already does that. I just lack the authority to designate groups as such.

There is literally a picture of him at an antitrump blm rally
It's over they can't get out of this one. BLM has now killed more people than the KKK has in the last 40 years.

>superior black men and mohammads pick up guns and fuck your gfs
>whitey posts angrily on a chinese cartoons board and starts petitions

t. Alberto Balotelli

Signed, although i don't know if my vote from this shithole counts.

Remember to verify the vote via mail

Every time I refresh the number drops.

For faggots afraid to sign because of government lists and shit

>"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

>mfw Sup Forums is too cucked and lazy to sign a fucking online petition

>Whitey's biggest form of retaliation against aggression is to sign an online petition

>implying making an online petition to address a real life threat such as BLM isn't already the highest form of cuckery in existance

keep dreaming about le race war tho

Brit babe bump

Done!

I'm scared BLM will snipe me.

Bump
Sign that shit
D

What's the D for, your boyfriend's DICK?

lol

jk

Bump

>Brit babe

Bump

Kek, watching the stream and this pops up.

What's stopping the guy that bombed the anti-Brexit one from being able to bomb this one?

no the definition is:
he unlawful use of force or violence against persons or !!!!property!!!! to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

BLM has been a terrorist movement from the start. The FBI including property crime in terrorism is why muslims are under represented in the terrorist population in reality they have contributed to 24% of deaths of terrorism on US soil since 9/11

bumppp

well no that isn't how it works... This petition will be heard before congress if it gets 100k signatures as per the bill the senate passed a few years ago. It has a limit of 60 days to hit 100k.

That's stupid considering anyone and their mother can pledge on this globally.

looks good but spread this on facebook it will fill out faster

no there is an IP filter from the site that throws out non US signers. The system isn't perfect but the white house has to respond if the threshhold is met.
It's already spreading through other media sites

Proxies.

just sign the petition faggot

No. It's a waste of time.

bump

Are you retarded? This thread was on the first page 2 seconds ago.

SIGN IT, SIGN IT NOW

deserves a sticky on page one imo

You don't get it Mahmud, the White House has to respond to these within 60 days. King Nigger will see it. It won't do anything, but to hear a response to this from King Nigger will be hilarious.

I'd love to sign this - if only it didn't look like it was written by a half-literate autist.

We all know this isn't going to make a damn anyway, but holy shit at least *try* to be professional.

Yeah, that was my only beef with it.
>signed it anyways

There was one farther down that had like 1000 signatures that was better written, but the damage had been done.

Sorry for the delay.
github.com/makesyouthink/whitehouse-petition-bot

Let me know if it even works, I've only had a chance to test it on my own computer