twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Liverpool

>2 points from games against Big Sam and Pardew
MUH HEAVY METAL FOOTBALL

>wonger
>plopp

>Ar7eanal

Spurs right back in the top 4, so much for the crisis I guess

Is >mouyes' United the most boring team to watch this season?

gotta thank the based refs for that

>letting Moyes draw on you

Uma delicia.

David Silva looks so much better without his manchild hair

>16
every time

>D-1

fucking everton

But Moyes is elite now

West Ham battered Chelsea then held Arsenal to a draw, Moyes is BACK.

I don't get it

>Liverpoop
loooooooooosssseeeerrrrrrssssss
Lmao

Burnley's goals scored compared to everyone else.

If Pogba wasn't injured for so long would United have 5 points more than they do now?

Everton could realistically get 7th with Bog Sim

They're fucked, aren't they?

>tfw Arsenal will finish below Burnley and Leicester this season

yeah, without a newcastle to pull a sunderland on I think they're fucked.

I love /epl/ at Christmas lads.

I hope so. They've been on the verge of relegation for a good few years now so it's about time they fucked off.

Can't see Burnley doing much. They've only scored 16 goals.

For the retards, they score less than 1 goal a game on average

Large Sam getting the easiest money ever. £4m a year and realistically they were never getting relegated. He will still get credit for "saving" them

So Arsenal are unironically no memeing a mid table club now?

>Everton-Swansea MNF

SEVEN

Will spuds finally be the ones to EXPOSE Pep?

So comfy

>Mou v Ginger Mou
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

VEHICLES REVERSING
VEHICLES REVERSING

>Newcastle have scored the same amount as Burnley

Can Burnley do it?

>Get fucked at home by Leicester and Pooel
>Have Chelsea, Spurs and Man U away all coming up

Oh well. At least I can make free money by betting on defeat.

>tfw Burnley make champions league

>now

No way, City are too good and Spurs are missing their best defender.

>moyes

pakis

>BTFO Arselel
>Poach their best play a few weeks later
Is Moyes, dare I say it.. back?

BASED MOYES REDEMPTION ARC

MOTD:

Since he left Inter I think he lost his edge and simply stopped evolving football wise. Even his years in RM his football looked stale and old.

What part of Burnley am I from lads?

Did it last season so why not

Why do Spurs only play once

Why are there so many games in so little time during the winter? Is the English soccer federation actively trying to sabotage its own teams? Aren't the Spanish/Germans/Italians all having their midseason break during this period? Even American sports take a break mid-season, although we have goofy exhibition shit like the all-star game and the home run derby to fill the time.

It's called proper Football m8

After battering Chelsea, West Ham can do anything.

The football never ends

>Liverpool

Wait, is this even right? Spurs playing Tuesday and Thursday!?

fuck me surely that will get moved? how is that fair

WORST TITLE RACE EVER

Until we have decided once for all who has won The Football
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

Tottenham vs West Ham was originally scheduled for New Year's Eve, until somebody realized "wait, that's a massive fucking disaster waiting to happen". So they moved it to January 4th.

prem makes so much money from those winter games because those other leagues are on break iirc, they'll never willingly give it up for the sake of better performances in europe

*sets another record*

It's a mix of tradition and money making. Boxing day football is like Thanksgiving day football in the US.

>liverpoo

>arsenal dropping points at west brom right before another new year's eve alone

well at least it gives me an excuse to get drunk earlier than normal

Can you please fuck off to /r9k/

>closer to last place than first
wonga out when?

>Poshitinno
Fuck off, kikes. Your club is a joke.

It's called tradition, you dumb stupid American. MLS is a joke btw.

>moyes

By February literally everybody will be as well

>everyone else choking harder than Chelsea so that means top 4 is basically secure

>>>/competitiveeating/

Is this his revenge?

City and Burnley are the most consistent teams in the league.

>everyone else choking harder than Chelsea
Not sure about that, reminder that Chelsea unironically _lost_ to West Ham.

Chelsea plays well and then chokes hard against a team they shouldn't be choking against, everyone else is choking consistently
>Chelsea have lost to Burnley, Crystal Palace (who had not scored or gotten a point before that game), Citeh and West 'am (>moyes)

Can’t wait for everyone to stop sucking off Burnley, they will be firmly in 10th by the end of January

yes they deserve it for selling all their best players every season, firing their best manager, and letting americans run their club

>beat Chelsea
>beat Arsenal
>beat Liverpool
>beat United
honestly don't care if City beat Spurs or not, nor does it matter much at this point

>premier league getting dominated by chequebook manager and mercenaries aplenty
>championship getting dominated by chequebook manager and mercenaries aplenty
6+5 rule WHEN?!

The media will probably find a way to shittalk City if they don't win every single game from here on out in the league at this point.

Can someone post Star Wars spoilers already? Just want to get it over with

Sadly never.

luke dies
someone called smoke dies
the girl is now more powerful than anyone. from a video Ive seen she controls rocks similar to way the Neo in The Matrix controls the bullets. Also theres a another Matrix rip off with Luke doing some stupid bullet time shit

It's alright but it could have been so much better if they didn't keep throwing out marvel-quips fucking constantly. Consistently ruining otherwise-great scenes and dropping all tension.
Also
>Literally zero explanation of who Snoke is, how he came to power, where this ridiculous sith lord just came from out of nowhere. Then he dies lol
>The scene straight after Snoke dies is pretty great though, Kylo and Rey fight off a bunch of Royal Guards with these sick electrified weapons, it's nicely choreographed
>Luke astral-projects himself onto Not-Hoth and challenges Kylo to a duel to buy time for the Not-Rebels to escape. Dies when he's done, from exhaustion or something?
>Leia is in the bridge of a space cruiser when the bridge is blown up, along with the entire Not-Rebel leadership (Ackbar, etc). She then wakes up when floating out in space and magically flies through space towards the ship so she can be put in the medical bay. She's Mary fucking Poppins, it's absolutely incredible that this scene was greenlit
>Porgs are surprisingly ok, not really annoying at all
>The chink character is totally pointless and doesn't fit anywhere, every plot thread of hers could have been easily cut out with nothing of any value lost
>Force ghost Yoda shows up at some point but it's surprisingly decent
>Rey doesn't really do much (again)
That's all I can think of right now. Overall 7/10 but could have easily been a 9

Can't wait for them to lose against Östersund

>You lived long enough to see another team win the title without losing once
Feels good man.

>Dies when he's done, from exhaustion or something?
does his body lie lifeless on screen, or is it slightly ambiguous?

Nah you see him drop out of the projection, and he's sitting on a rock on that island (which he never actually leaves in the entire film, btw). Then he collapses disappears into a force ghost like Obi-wan/Yoda, it's pretty definite

Everyone here has already done that

glad I haven't paid for this shit
Unironically watched Paddington 2 last week and Id recommend that

It's honestly a decent film, it's well put together for the most part, but there's just so much wasted potential that it leaves a sour taste

these new batch of movies feel like a star wars costume party with a random storylines thrown in

the 6+5 rule will just make English teams worse in the champions league.
it won't change money clubs dominating the league though, good english players will become even more expensive and the clubs who don't have the money will be stuck with trash players.

maybe something along of 6 academy players in your starting 11 then, for Premier League only. Champions League different so play your mercenaries then.
change the academy rules as well. 5 years instead of 3. Players must arrive at by 16 years old. Stopping teams from buying cheap hue monkeys

they're the prequels with more dignity.

no, the prequels were absolute shit and so are these new ones. What's so dignified about the new ones?

The last 6 movies are so bad they make the original trilogy look like stanley kubrick movies

You forgot the Knights of Ren being dropped entirely, again without any explanation as to who they are, or their motivations. This new trilogy's such a shitshow. They've spent two movies building up a mysterious new villain, only to kill him off out of nowhere, leaving a villain that's barely evil behind to take his place. But at least he has a semi interesting entourage, oh no wait they're gone.

It's like they have fuck all idea of what to do, besides hype Rey into oblivion, and people are actually eating that up. The only way to redeem it would be to have Rey turn to the dark side.

>come to /epl/
>star wars spoilers

Women are inherently insecure, that's why they all love Rey so much, because of how perfect and flawless she is.

you should have known better