Did you cry? Having watched every xmen movie I did

Did you cry? Having watched every xmen movie I did

Especially when Laura turned his cross into an X, him being the last xman

I can finally quit capeshit

Yes I did. The end of an era and the last superhero movie I will ever need to see.

XMEN MOVIES WORTH SEEING POWER RANKINGS

>Watch it:
xmen
xmen 2
first class
days of future past
logan

>don't watch it
x3
xmen origins wolverine
apocalypse

>not really an xmen movie
deadpool

>watch only if you love capeshit
the wolverine

I did, couldn't hold it when Laura said "daddy".

No, and I was laughing when my dad started crying. I was really stoned though. A few people turned around with pissed looks when they heard me laughing. It was probably some of you autists. inb4 someone calls me a teenager. I'm 31.

It would be better if you were a teenager than if you were 31

the little runaway beaners are the new x-men. no more white males to hold them down.

You're quite an edgy 31 year old

Guess someone has to be between you and your pussy dad

Almost did. Multiple times.

After the movie had to piss like everyone else. In the restroom, either everyone was fighting a cold or bawled their eyes out. Sniffle city...

no i turned it off before the end because i got bored.

>I was really stoned though.
>I'm 31
Christ user, your father must be so proud of you.

>we will never get another movie of Laura and Logan with their relationship growing
>that was their last moment together
Fuck, I didn't expect to get so upset at that moment. I wish we got to see them bond more, oh well atleast their moment was happy

Damn, I'd literally beat you for ruining scene.

It was a pretty meh movie it's just a curveball since you don't expect a decent drama movie from a fucking capeshit series. Still behind Days of the Future Past and XMEN 2 imo.

Also I still don't understand why to fuck they simply didn't shoot those kids that tried to cross the border to Canada when it was said that they want to put them down anyway - or at least use some sort of tranquilizer. The movie had tons of issues like that, it was obviously directed in a way to manipulate with viewer's feelings while throwing logic through the window.

Yeah I had a tear I was trying to hold from falling down my cheek.
Then Laura made the X and my other eye had a tear forming too.
Almost lost them at that moment, but managed to keep them in.
When the credits rolled I wiped them out of the corner of my eyes.
Best comic movie I seen in a long time.

This movie was amazing by capeshit standards.

there is water and...

Hit me harder than the Logan death. The girl next to me cried her eyes out.

>Also I still don't understand why to fuck they simply didn't shoot those kids that tried to cross the border to Canada when it was said that they want to put them down anyway - or at least use some sort of tranquilizer. The movie had tons of issues like that, it was obviously directed in a way to manipulate with viewer's feelings while throwing logic through the window.

Putting them down was an option. Not the preferred one. They have to regrow them if they kill them. depending on what mutants they already have access to they could just brainwash them into killers and such. Especially if they got ahold of some xavier dna

Capeshit rankings
>dark knight
>Logan
>first class
>man of steel
>iron man

You're lucky I wasn't there to really give you something to cry about

can't really imagine how anyone could have an emotional response to anything in this movie

I don't get it

Pls explain

Do you also cry when your wife gets fucked by your bull?

1. TDK
2. Spiderman 2
3. V For Vendetta
4. Watchmen
5. X2
6. Batman Returns
7. Batman Begins
8. Sin City
9. Dick Tracy
10. Rocketeer

you sound cool wanna swap reddit usernames so we can meet up and toke sometime?

Oh I dunno, maybe seeing the same actors playing both Xavier and Logan for almost two decades finally go have to do with it.

*tips

man of steel fucking sucked

When he buried Xavier, he said "at least there is water". Pretty sure it was a reference to how he wanted to buy a boat and go out at sea with him, so at least there's water.
Maybe, I don't know.

>doesn't understand cinematography

It's okay, you'll grow up one day.

This fucker gets it. Logan felt like such a dumb movie.
>Muh themes of paternity that are barely touched upon despite being the supposed emotional core of the movie.
>somehow supposed to feel sympathy when a murderer who is a living weapon kills his clone and expires in front of another, screechier clone
>the movie completely loses any tension when Xavier is killed since Logan and Laura are basically unstoppable and any physical trauma they suffer is temporary
>stupid mutant kids spoiling the tone of the movie. Mutants are OBVIOUSLY a bad thing and it was a good thing that they seemed to be disappearing.

It was dogshit, but the adolescents and Sup Forums trash will love it because their own fathers were comparably weak to logan's spineless, addicted ass.

The older Mexican boy was an asshole

those movies sucked though. no heart, pure corporate cash grab capeshit. jackman and stewart acted well in this movie at least

But this isn't some epic 30 year franchise. They had 2 decent movies that everyone saw. Then a shitty threequel that forever soiled the brand. Most of us never bothered returning. I saw Deadpool and Logan since they got the r rated gimmick.

this

>30
Meant to type 20 lel

Jackman and Stewart held hands and cried during some scenes

The series has always been about Xavier and logan

I'm good at keeping my composure but during the scene where Logan buries Xavier my eyes definitely watered up. Jackedman's acting was fucking top notch there.
th-theres water....

tfw you realised how deep this shit is

Is days of future past on the same timeline as Logan?

Pretty much.
>Wolverine
Nerds couldn't get enough of him, neither could casuals. Moms and girls liked Hugh Jackman.
>Xavier
The cartoon was still fresh in people's minds (it ended 2 years before the movie), and Xavier was a huge recognizable part (even if Wolverine took the show over). Patrick Stewart as Picard was still known in the public eye.

Shit, it's weird to consider there was more time between X2 and X1 than there was between X1 and the cartoon

Madre mia Willy !!!

Well, jackman and Stewart are also classical actors of the highest caliber

No way that was done on purpose

"Your heart" yeah right, some kid he knew for a few days was his heart?

>i'm 31
that's even worse.

Yeah actually, this 100%

I cried when she said Daddy.

What a lonely character to connect to Logan so quickly and then to lose him.

I think X2 was the first super hero movie I actually genuinely liked. Every other one I had seen up to that point was just good at best.

Whateva brotha. I'd rather be a manchild laughin, blazin, and havin fun than dealin with divorce and kids and shit like other people my age that I know.

Just seeing Charles so feeble and helpless hit me right in the feels, so my pump was primed for
>Charles: "That was the loveliest day I can remember" (or something like that)
>Logan: "It wasn't me, Charles!"
>"So this is what it feels like."
Fucking hell.

Why does first class get so much praise. It felt really meh to me.

That mutant and proud shit ruined it for me.

The director said it was.

He was literally holding his tree-stabbed heart in the other hand. If you want to get technical.

Heart is a very vague term in English. It does fit with several definitions.

This guy is pretty cringey, but so are the losers that this guy is pissing off

>you interrupted muh emotional capeshit scene

Jesus you "people" are a sad bunch.

everything about you and this situation sounds pathetic. never said this unironically but this time I really mean it:

kill yourself

Why does like every X Men movie start with Wolverine living in exile for some reason, why does he always want to be alone

I cried on the inside. I had never really though about how iconic Jackman as Wolvie has been for me.
It was a fitting end to something that never was very good, but still meant a lot.

I will say one thing that needed to be removed fro. The movie and it would have been perfect. X-24

i didn't cry but the part when professor x was in bed talking right before x-24 killed him gave me mad feels

Who put the cross there originally? It obviously had to be one of the kids, right? Why would a mutant test tube baby who's been isolated from the world until two weeks ago put a cross on a grave? Someone fucking explain this.

FUCK ME,. this movie is confirmed to be a masterpiece

>tfw x-23's screams/yells were kinda hot

the dudes like a gorillian years old.. everyone hes ever loved always die. he's seen it all.

>0309839
>
>yfw charles dies thinking logan cucked him in his sleep

Grandpa had dementia before he died. What's sad is he recognized young Logan just before being killed.

it would be better if you were a teenager desu, this just makes you seem like a massive manchild

Are Wolverine and Charles supposed to be the last X Men? I know it's set in like the 2020s but after setting the timeline right in Days of Future Past presumably some of them would still be alive unless some catastrophic event occurred or something

>these retards still trying to force pottery where it isn't
Funny you guys don't post the whole quote where she also says she pictures the death and heart holding happening " in a room like this one" because it doesn't fit with the bullshit youre trying to force. Fuck off the two things have nothing to do with each other and weren't planned in the slightest

It's implied Charles killed them.

>I can finally quit capeshit

Nope. I need my 90s X-Men film.

>Logan is extremely fucked up becuase of cancer and guilt
>Laura can still be captured by Donald and killed by X-24
>"Logan and Laura are basically unstoppable"
Jesus fuck you're a edgy contrarian asshole aren't you?

>every xmen movie
Is this a joke

That's some Snyder level imagery

the wolverine is worth watching before logan just for the scene where the clairvoyant lady tells logan how he's gonna die

Because the Mexican nurse snuck them outside world materials as part of their education programs