Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah niggers are going to target every last cop and white person

we haiti and rhodesia now

Said to start at midnight tonight.

they wouldnt dare.

oh wait, white cucks probably would like to be killed.

I'm sitting in my apartment in the hood with an SKS waiting to go from Korean to Roof Korean as soon as I see one nignog try to "purge" anything

At least the purge would rid us of all BLM protestors

Lets just say something like this happens; nigger rage starts spilling over and they just start killing any whites they find. What's the media spin?

Remain calm, violence is bad, killing is not the answer

Whites will listen and eat it up, blacks won't.

I'm ready.

>starting a purge in the south
good luck with that

MYSTERY BRO WHERE ARE YOU??

WE NEED YOUR PROPHECY

GUN CONTROL IS THE ANSWER AND OBVIOUSLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME FOR RACISM AND PROVOKING THESE KIND AND INNOCENT AFRICAN AMERICANS INTO DEFENDING THEMSELVES

FUG
I live a mile off LSU campus. No gun and I live alone.
You guys won't notice one less poster tomorrow but I've enjoyed the time I've spe

a... user?

I'm also a mile off LSU campus if shit goes down I'll extract you bro

didnt they the same shit about st louis and washington 3 years ago?
passed out flyers and shit and everything
nothing happened

Live stream it
For the brotherhood

we remember our brothers

Louisiana is like 80% black so I wouldn't be too worried

This reminds me of that meme about Candleja

The south is where all the non-whites live. It isn't like they are going to travel north to purge when they can do it in their backyards.

XM193 WILL FLY TONIGHT

>Implying blacks won't purge each other

DESU famalamadingdong :D

It's where all the guns live too.

The same dumbass rumor pops up every other week on social media. The only reason it's getting any play now is because of what happened in Dallas. Ignore and go about your life.

But look at the riots user. They even have highways shut down in Atlanta.

I live about 2 miles away from where the dude got shot outside the store. I saw maybe a hundred black people waving signs in the intersection of airline and goodwood. Im right in the middle of it i feel like. Man baton Rouge is getting crazy
Anyone wanna smoke a bowl and watch this go down?

seriously

My paretns are pretty redpilled, but they are too old and would rather feel good because someone told them to remain calm itll be ok.

it's like those stories about the titanic sinking, where the crew is telling everyone to go back to their cabins and everything will be ok, while they themselves are getting into the lifeboats

it's almost like the more blacks are around, the less whites are relaxed

Nig-nogs blocking a highway doesn't equal a purge.

Plenty of them in the free states up here.

A large knife or baseball bat will do

I would avoid being out and about, white Baton Rougers, if I were you

Who was "leafcanastan"?

Why does such a shitty movie get referenced any time there's the chance of a violent riot?

People planning to riot is not a government authorized instance of legalized crime. If a riot somehow gets so out of control the police, national guard and army can't handle it it's still not a purge, it's anarchy.

>has zero clue about the South

I'm so comfy in my little isolated 10,000 population town.

This.
We have hunters that start shooting at 2 and are taught that the race war is coming since birth. Their whole lives resolve around the possibility they get to kill niggers.

The North is the eagle.

The South is the lion.

RIP in peace

That's not how you candlejack you newfa

It was supposed to happen last year or something.

Then nothing happened.

what time? i NEED to sleep

hey guys what's going on why aren't you spelli

user!

Aren't there some sort of city ordinances that prevent you from discharging firearms within city limits?

Dont worry user, nigs will chimp for a couple of days, realize they're not gonna get extra gibs immediately and then give up until the next criminal mastermind gets smoked and then they'll do it again.

user.... user ? AAANOOOOOON

In Baton Rouge?

Of course not.

A Japanese foreign exchange student got gunned down just knocking on a door while trick-or-treating there - and they ruled in favor of the homeowner.

>Is in denial about the demographic reality of his home state

I didn't mean their literal backyard.

tfw the purge: anarchy is a thing

so long as you hold memes in your heart, Kek will guide you and grant you safe passage

Im leaning towards the most that happens is maybe a couple more shootings, no purge. The amount of military nigs willing to kill whitey is low. The amount of street nigs who would be detained by cops on the ground as they march to a white neighborhood is high.

That's sounds retarded without knowing the details, but I envy your right to defend yourself from attackers. Canadian self-defense laws are horrible, and we can't carry anything with us, not even pepper spray, to defend ourselves. You will get charged if you carry something like a plain stick for the purpose of self-defense.

Aren't nigger cities purges already? Noone will notice.

It's been an entertaining few days, but I don't think we're quite THAT lucky. Not yet at least.

>basing it on a movie

SURE

was the Japanese Exchange student female?

Liberals will claim "TRUMP'S HATEFUL RETHORIC CAUSED THIS, THIS IS ALSO PROOF WHY WE NEED TO BAN GUNS".

> That's sounds retarded without knowing the details

Baton Rouge :is: retarded. Just about everyone there is a nigger, white and black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori

It wasn't trick or treating, they were going to a party and got the wrong address. The guy's cunt wife panicked when she saw them at the door which put him on edge during the confrontation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori

juice cleanse

buddy!

Mestishit is right for once
Dog bless you Paco

>we need gun control
>BLM needs to be heard
>here's video of a bad white person doing a bad thing too
>let's mourn for the victims. Light a candle, wear a ribbon and other feelgoodshit

The darkies would be killed in masse.

And then we would hear it was racists who did it, and ignore the whole "purge" attempt

Don't black people think the Purge series is a documentary or something?

K..KEEP ME POSTED

>make a movie about cartoon Republican strawmen making murder legal for the explicit purpose of exterminating poor minorities
>poor minorities are the ones who want it to be a real thing

Fucking niggers man

>Whites will listen and eat it up, blacks won't.

That pretty much just means the black people will run around burning their own neighborhoods down while sensible white people are at home with their favorite gun within arm's reach.

28 minutes til we see if it's true.

>no gun
>Louisiana

Can we have a Purge for black lives only?

Here lies my favorite faggot
>he was like an op to me

A regular on /sg/ who got taken out by Mossad

Actual news weasels out of blaming black people by avoiding any mention of the shooter outside of a 'sniper' and saying the institutionalised racism and gun culture in America are responsible. They then mention SICKENING targeting of black men by police and the need for gun control. Meanwhile 5 policemen are dead, apart from a figure these people arent mentioned.