How did they do it?

How did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtzmqLOAVA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Córdoba_(1236)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Seville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superior Arab intelligence versus retarded dogfuckers (aka whites)

they doed it
done

>my ancestor :)

Who are you quoting?

Spain was entering feudal times so the kings didn't really have a cohesive ruling, the atomization of power lead to the victory of moors

The only time when Muslims had some decent power and where somewhat united.

>What are the ottomans

fake map.. ottomans never set a foot in iberia. south france, iceland. Pathetic stuff.

>Losing anything east of Iraq
>Good

what are you asking precisely? How the muslims conquered spain or how asturias survived?

why is there a brazilian who constantly posts about al-andalus

Why is there a mexican that gets upset about it?

It's called inferiority complex, namely anti-whitism

I think it's obvious it's the former.

It is to bait the Portuguese due to butthurt like

Dont know, you try to come up with history from 700 ad.

Why the Portuguese? Spain is more important.

>butthurt inbred sandniggers living in western countries to avoid getting killed by aerial bombardment or beheaded by isis
lmao

>Superior Arab intelligence
arabs have mulatto tier IQ

and the arabs didn't do anything romans/byzantines hadn't already done, the middle east, north africa and iberia had already been conquered by romans/byzantines

arabs were able to do it because the roman empire collapsed and europe plunged into the dark ages, so it was easy for arabs, vikings and other savages to raid the civilised west since there were no policed states

In all actuality, the Goths failed because they were fighting amongst themselves. When the Moors arrived, most of the Goths sided with the invaders and converted to Islam.

In other words, the Eternal Swede was Eternal.

How did they do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=pmtzmqLOAVA

dumb amerinigger, please don't reproduce

He's right though, Visigoths were in the middle of a civil war and it seems like one of both sides asked the Muslims for help, although it's hard to tell what's truth and what's legend.

The natives were already under a foreign minority rule. I bet that's easier to replace since the natives will not defend foreign rulers.

the ameritard said the visigoths were swedes, that's fucking retarded

but yeah, the same thing happened with the byzantines, a visigoth king asked the byzantines for help against another visigoth king, and it ended with the byzantines conquering a part of spain, which the visigoths ended up reconquering

wtf i love Coquimbo now
to be fair there wasnt a cohesive "Reconquista"
it was just christian kingdoms against christian kingdoms, and occassionally against arab kingdoms
each kingdom was looking for their personal interest, they didnt want to kick specifically the moors at any point and in fact in the last part of the reconquista they had many taxes on the moorish kingdoms in the osuth

By 1200ad there was a unified sentiment of unity in the native kingdoms against the foreign muslims.

Earlier than that there isnt much history.

there wasnt an unified spain in 1200, that happened 300 years later
the ummayad caliphate fell and the latter "Taifas" mostly paid taxes to the spanish kingdoms, so there was no "rush" to kick them out
the conquest of cordoba in 1492 wasnt an urgent need at all

No muslim was born above toledo barcelona or navarre.

Conquest of cordoba happened in the 1100s

Er 1236 the liberation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Córdoba_(1236)

El morbo Gothorum.

sorry, i meant Granada

there were no taifas left by the mid 13th century, only the kingdom of granada was left and it was a vassal state of the kingdom of castile

These are the initial kingdoms in 700ad without enlargement of territory by reconquest.

>moorish kingdoms
there was only one kingdom left you dumbass

wrong, dumbass.
the Ummayad Caliphate collapsed, and so did the Corduba Caliphate

use of jinete, fractured loyalities in the peninsula and an underarmed and underprepared population which held weak christian sentiment and heretical views such as arianism

what does this map have to do with anything you dumbass

all taifa states were conquered by the mid 13th century and only granada was spared because they agreed to become a tributary state of castile

you talk about "spanish kingdoms" but there was no such thing then and castile was the only relevant christian kingdom

you said there was only one moorish kingdom left.

By 1246 granada was the only muslim entity in the peninsula.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Seville

BY THE MID 13TH CENTURY ONLY GRANADA WAS LEFT, GRANADA WAS THE LAST MUSLIM KINGDOM DO YOU UNDERSTAD NOW YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

granada, morocco and tunis were tributary states

yeah okay

>they didnt want to kick specifically the moors at any point and in fact in the last part of the reconquista they had many taxes on the moorish kingdoms in the osuth
What about Fernando III and Jaume I then, and what moorish kingdoms were in the south apart of Granada?
>the conquest of cordoba in 1492 wasnt an urgent need at all
Wut

Yeah sure.

dont be butthurt, moroccans are just weak and easy to rule

I dream of still being muslm, and having all those virgins to myself, and drinking tea with a turbant on, smoking those crazy drugs moroccans smoke. :(((
reconquista was a clear mistake, we were advance as fuck at the time

>native iberians
>white

uhhhhmmm....... nope