Why is there no right wing political comedy show? Why are right-wing entertainment figures like Steven Crowder...

Why is there no right wing political comedy show? Why are right-wing entertainment figures like Steven Crowder, Milo Yiannopoulos, Gavin McInnes and even unconventional leftists like Dave Rubin and Joe Rogan, forced to find an audience on the internet instead of being picked up by the networks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAM84-95xvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because jews control the media.

Because the ratings are shit compared to conservative TV like Fox News.

Because liberal media.

Because the shows rely on a large dose of common sense

A large dose of common sense would move you left in the political spectrum

But (((Yiannopolos))), (((Rubin))), (((Shapiro))) and such are all Jewish.

Right wingers typically lack the self awareness to be humorous.

implying that kike faggot isnt controlled right wing

not sexy enough

Because Crowder is a hack that nobody thinks is funny. Milo is a tryhard who is so over the top with his gay-act that I doubt he is even an actual faggot. McGinnis is a bitter pantywaist who dun goofed so hard he got the boot from Vice immediately before it became a billion dollar empire and can't let it go...and is a Canadian pussy. Rogan is at least genuine as fuck. And I actually don't know who this jewish sandwich fuck Rubin is. Sounds tasty tho.

I honestly think if Milo got his own show he would be fucking huge. He's funny, he's gay, he's articulate, he can hold an interview, and he destroys leftists. He also says whatever the fuck he wants. His show would be a ratings magnet.

Thanks for proving his point

This.

Audience has a huge part in it. Adolescents and young adults are mostly inactive liberals who feel like watching the hacks in OP's pic is the same as going out and making a difference. There aren't enough adolescent conservatives to form a consistent audience for a prime time show like those above.

Occasionally you'll get one like Red eye, or when Dennis Miller was on HBO, but they're few and far between, or buried on late night spots.

You don't have to say they're Jewish if you put the ((())) dumbass

Traps4Trump 2016?

The Daily Shoah is pretty funny

Every single one of those faggots lives in majority white neighborhoods

Watch any smug liberal backpedal when it comes to living in the middle of their multiculti dogshit

Because the truth isn't funny.

the humorous yet sad imbecility of the left captured on tape is the only comedy relief the right need

Sup Forums determines otherwise

Networks are owned by Dems.

John Oliver is irrelevant since he suck muslims dicks

No Agenda is a good conservative humor show.

Are you implying Colbert, (((Maher))), Oliver or (((Leibowitz))) are any funny either?

What matters is popularity and the ability to build an audience.

Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck are pretty funny.

Especially considering Glenn Beck has went off the deep end.

ayyy lmao

Right wingers can take a joke. Start joking about the left or muslims and they will kill you. They are thin skinned violent children that chimp out when you challenge their worldview.

It isn't about comedy, it's about propaganda. You might find it funny, but the average dimwit American watching this shit believes what the man on television tells them.

The closest we got was Glenn Beck.
He became a meme and an (((anti-semite))), for exposing George Soros, so now he's controversial.

All we have left is Stossel, who's more of a lolbertarian.

The truth is that Jews won't let someone who opposes their Agenda get a show, so they would have to get a show, before revealing their power-level, and have a large enough of a following not to get sacked like Beck.

Also whoever approved a redpilled show, would probably have a "car accident".

He's Jewish controlled opposition.
But that said I could see him having a show similar to red-eye.

It can be, but a lot of the time it's too depressing or infuriating to truly enjoy as comedy. That tranny kids episode took me like 5 attempts to get through. Bulbasaur was the best as well, too bad he left.

I'm slightly left of center and I love racist jokes.

When I'm watching TV, when I see a mixed couple I always say out loud, "ooga booga where da white wimmin at"

Rush is radio. I think OP was meaning tv

Rush is alright, but he understands how people perceived him and plays with it
Glenn is just crazy and i feel bad for him

Greg Gutfeld is a pretty funny guy though, see excerpts from youtube sometimes.

because pol generally lacks common sense

Daily Shoah is really not as bad as something like Common Filth Radio

Greg Gutfield's show is pretty funny, depending on the guests.

To be fair, it's really difficult for conservative punchlines to land.

>Low IQ niggers
>Illegal immigrants

Don't know how many times you can listen to that night in and night out.

>right wing
>comedy

there's nothing funny about the shit the right has to say

while the left can make snarky jokes, it's because they must in order to mask the sheer ridiculous content of what they're saying

>HAHA THOSE WHITE PEOPLE AM I RIGHT
>HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN WHITE GENOCIDE IN THE CURRENT YEAR
>IT'S JUST SUCH A FUNNY JOKE I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUYS AM I RIGHT OR WHAT

then why are you here faggot?

because people like you have no sense of humor

True, most people here relate things to their feelings, generally anger, jealousy, or discontent.

Logic doesn't care about feelings.

to be fair Mahr is kind of funny but has a good panel usually, Colbert used to be very funny and so did Stewart. The only problem with them were that they were taken as factual sources which is dangerous.
Oliver is unfunny, pretentious, and basically just pushing his agenda

I'm not joking. Jews

The funny thing is that FOX News tried to replicate The Daily Show, but they cancelled it because it was painfully unfunny.

>guaranteed replies

>Greg Gutfeld is a pretty funny guy though
His entire gag is being as awkward as possible, it's not funny. Tom Shillue and Andrew Levy are both funnier, but neither are particularly noteworthy.

to look at people like you

The problem lies more in the hard leftists, moderates are sick of this shit as well and are being forced towards the right if they want to have an honest conversation about islam for example.

It's literally the opposite. The left gets so asshurt it isn't worth making fun of them, while conservatives can take a joke.

uhhh gavin is really funny and he got the boot from vice because millenials are consuming the white ethnomasochism not anything he did vice magazine used to be respectable. His sales partner fucked him over buddy eh

Probably because right wingers are angry morons that only laugh at the suffering of minorities

Same reason that there isn't any left wing talk radio or (sucessful) 24-hour news channels, because someone's preferences and politics are intertwined and conservatives as a group don't have the preference for this style of show.

also joe rogan fucking sucks guy is literally retarded, back to your DMT shed

What was it called? Can't be worse than Trevor Noah tbhonest

The far right and far left are both terrible for different reasons. True freedom lies somewhere in the center.

A FUCKING LEAF

To each his own.

Right wing "humor" is largely painfully dull and lifeless. Unless of course you meant to ask

>Why is there no comedy show that solely makes fun of niggers and kikes

Which doesn't really need an explanation as to why there isn't one.

leafs know what's up

yeah a format based on pointing out stupid shit doesn't really favor the right

It depends on how far down the spectrum you are, rabid leftists and conservatives can't take jokes because their entire lives are politics, any kind of joke is taken as an attack on their identity.

I agree.

Networks are retarded and still refuse to embrace the internet.

Common sense lead me to the "Extremist" right, as Mommy Merkel likes to call it, within just two years of refugee crisis.

Who would have thought that?!

You could easily make fun of degeneracy and corruption.
sjws are a goldmine.
It could definitely work.

They are largely decentralized in their organization. They are leveraging social media to build their fan base.

Stossel is better

Left wing:
Whines about whiners
Right wing:
Whines about whiners whining

comedy, in the old way, is obsolete

the Internet killed it

the only people that still find the folks in OP's pic funny are unenlightened

he says without providing evidence whatsoever

i bet you want hillary clinton as president of the US too

To take a serious crack at it:

The average person has an IQ in the double digits. Facts and statistics won't be half as effective on them as rhetoric will be.

Joe's funny, easy to listen to, and he has some AWESOME guests on.
Randall Carlson comes to mind.

As for right comedians, look to Adam Carolla, and Anthony Cumia. Rogan, Cumia, and Carolla...
It must be an Italian thing.

1. All news networks except Fox are liberals. That's your main answer.
2. Lot's of conservative base are older people and they don't care about edgy fags telling jokes on TV.
3. Leftists live in a delusional world, and don't deal with the harsh realities, so joking is how they cope with real life.
4. How do you joke about what you feel is a grim reality? "Hey folks, let's talk about the upcoming race war!"

kike media.

also conservatives dont get their news from fucking COMEDY SHOWS

If you had to choose a successful comedy career, would you rather make jokes about Trump or Obama?
The US "left" (in other countries known as moderate right -- scratch that, outright simple right) has waaaaaay more material.

No, a large dose of self-hatred will move you left

Because comedy is a coping mechanism for misery. Funny people are invariably unhappy and insecure people, that's what makes them funny. Laughter is a way of reconciling cognitive dissonance.

The Right is not miserable. We are not made up of low-self-esteem faggots and failures. It has been proven scientifically that being Left wing correlates strongly with poor body image, low self-esteem, a low estimation of one's own abilities, depression and schizophrenia.

The Right only becomes funny when you get to Sup Forums. MisterMetokur is a thousand times as funny as Cuck Colbert. I have seen individual posts on Sup Forums that are funnier than anything Oliver or Liebowitz ever did, and there are individual Youtubers more subersive, more brutally honest and funnier than Bill Maher. Leftypol is totally unfunny. They're fags. They have not ONE single funny meme, not one belly-laugh guffa, because there's nothing to laugh about on their side. They're weaklings who want the government to give them stuff. That isn't funny, that's cucked.

Leftists get screentime because the media has an enormous liberal bias. Anyone who tells you "well reality has a liberal bias" can be silenced with two words: Pay Gap.

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=RAM84-95xvg

American tv is controlled by fucking jews. last thing they want is to red pill their medium

Right wingers tend to have a terrible sense of humor and are opposed to fun in general. They don't want jokes that question their perspective on the world, they just want Fox and friends tell them they're right.

FOX is not comedy?

>immigration is on the left-right spectrum
maybe mommy merkel should have taught you a bit more than that

If it's between her and dump? obviously.

I actually used to like Red Eye.

Jon Stewart and Colbert already did that, but most people here ignore it because they see their face and instantly lose their shit, spouting LIBKEK, etc.

Oliver though is straight up leftist to a fault, but I blame that on him being British.

Guess who owns Hollywood.

Because americans in general can't laugh at themselves and right wing americans cant get away with just making fat and ugly jokes about their idealogical counterparts the way the left does.

No.80309527
((((((you)))))))

Because it's an echo chamber of afrophobes.

Yeah our Conservatives here are pretty much the same as the Democrat party in the US.

They're certainly right of center for sure.

Honestly it's pretty easy to make fun of both. The left for being too idiotic, for jumping on bandwagons, and being offended at literally everything.

The right on the other hand, you can make fun of for being ignorant, simple minded, and in general moronic when it comes to some things.

you mean john leibowitz

>He wants a literal criminal instead of a guy who said things that makes him uncomfortable
Yeah, typical Leftist.

Because making jokes is for kids and propagandists.

The right has more important shit to do

Aotearoa rugged individual, what was Chaser's War on Everything and all their other shows?

CURRENT YEAR

There is no such thing as afrophobia. Fear of Africans is not irrational.

These shows are not news nor comedy, they are 21st century preacher pulpits for the death cult religion of cultural Marxism.