KKK

How active are the KKK in the USA? Are there towns in the South where people will admit to being in the Klan, or is it something that only a few people are involved in?

There are still quite a lot of people in the UK (university students, generic garden leftists) who believe the KKK is some unstoppable, constant force in the USA.

pic sort of related

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/madihahali1/status/751531861197946885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The KKK is basically just a different intelligence agency these days.

legit 0 activity
they're a meme at this point

They're not.
Kkk was always a fbi honey pot.

Live in the South. I have never once heard or seen any KKK stuff.

They used to have millions (literally millions) of members in the 1920s

90 years later and they're down to about 8000

Not sure I've experienced the same, senpai.

I had heard that about the militia movements too.

Why did they die out when the sentiment is still there?

Haven't seen anythig KKK related my entire life

It doesn't really exist in any useful capacity. It might have about 10k members total that are in some way officially recognized.

She's slightly hotter than my last girlfriend and that was two years ago.

never seen any in my life. saw one guy with a swastika tattoo ONCE and that was very shocking. pretty boring here really. only in prisons, hidden in the south.

>millions
Kek

The KKK once had over 3 million members during the 1920s. The FBI basically destroyed it. Now it's just around 6000 ex-cons and FBI/ATF/etc informants.

My sister did US Civil Rights as part of her A Level history and her teacher claimed it. A girlfriend of a friend said that the KKK was as currently active as ISIS.

The Klan, like most white rights organizations, stopped telling people about the Money Printing Advantage that makes Central Bankers the lords of everything.

That is why they all lost relevance in the long run. The government could simply starve them for funding while funding their rivals.

Central Bank Money Printing (and the need for cheap brown skinned laborers) is the reason for the defeat of the Klan and all other white rights organizations.

Tell the whole world!

>Why did they die out when the sentiment is still there?

Because they marched the national guard in, public sentiment turned against the klan, and being a member of it publicly made you virtually unemployable in many industries.

>I had heard that about the militia movements too.
The militia movements are a bit stupid. They're really just putting signs on their back. Most small towns definitely have a gun owning community that would act as a defacto militia if needed, but otherwise most aren't organized.

There are different Christian and White militias but they're highly insignificant in American politics. No one one really cares for them

SC fag here. Growing up they would have parades from time to time but most educated whites avoided them. As whites moved towards a "progressive" stance they left the old ways behind. The Whites need a new flag to rally around but not one of race. They need one of values. Education, family, duty, citizenship. We accept those who want to be a part of society and outcast these animals.

They actually did. Indiana and Illinois had some huge ass gatherings back in the day.

There's an estimate of a few thousand members. The KKK is more of meme then anything else. They used to be a pretty powerful paramilitary of the Democratic Party though in the wake of the Civil War

like not at all

You sound like a cuckservative and I'm not even white lol

I live in Massachusetts and knew a kid who was in the klan back in high school. Theres around 9-10k people in it. I don't think that they have done anything significant in fifteen or so years.

living in indy, where the KKK used to be pretty strong, the only thing they have ever done in my life time was vandalize the windows of my middle school and writing shit like FUCK NIGGERS on it.

very, very powerful entity in 2016. be very afraid.

There are less than 5,000 KKK members in all of the USA.

its a redneck bbq club. not even kidding.

I have never met anyone remotely involved with the KKK. Even the most racist punk-ass meth head hasn't mentioned them in passing.

I bet they're more in line with the 'Doomsday Prepper' militia types at this point. No active influence in terms of politics or crime like they were 60 years ago.

>the KKK is some unstoppable, constant force in the USA
This hasn't been true for nearly a century. These days they are a fringe group closely watched by law enforcement, association with them makes you a pariah in mainstream society.

Your friends are delusional.

The Klan only exists in the mind of blacks as a group. It is surprising how much fear a klansman can put in a black, but they are a non-force.

That's a great counterpoint to not establishing an organization that Americans with values can get behind.

>Lel nigga you a cuck.

really shows that you are a shit skin.

*War of Northern Aggression

Get it right, user.

Idaho here. There are a metric shitton of White Nationalists and Aryan Brotherhood supporters here.

Allegedly, a shit ton of anti-government (fed) types as well reside here.

Seems as if the majority of the people on the proverbial street that I talk to are indeed anti fed and pro-white. Makes me feel happy and gives me hope that Idaho won't fall to the brown skinned hispanic infestation like Commiefornia has:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Allegedly a good portion of our cops are involved as well.

No wonder Idaho is a nice, safe, white state to live in.

No fear of nigger/spic violence here because these savages are so few and far inbetween that the ones that are here know their fucking place and don't act up.

I just want to live in a nice, safe, white neighborhood. Is that too much to ask?

In the south I've seen them openly advertise cookouts.

I'm 26 years old, and have lived in the south my entire life
I've literally never met a Klan member once.
It's kind of like AIDS. I am told it exists. I'm sure it does some where, but I have personally never seen it.

Live in Mississippi, know a few klansmen personally. Could join if I wanted to.

It's still active, just not nearly in the public eye as it once was.

I've attended a KKK funeral once. Family friend. WW2 veteran and later KKK bigwig.

They dressed him in his uniform and then put his KKK robes over that. His final request. Needless to say, most of the family (who did not know about that) was not that happy.

Not only did he get a military gun salute, a group of Klansmen came out in full regalia and did one too. Plus they all acted as pallbearers

Was pretty fuckin' neato

The KKK for all honest intents and purposes stopped existing in the Civil Rights Era once the government came in heavily on the side of the blacks. Every so often a Jew claims to be a Nazi or Klansman so he can make money out of fear.
Cf the Sicilian Mob in New York collapsing once the Feds went after them in a big way.
For some mysterious reason it is completely impossible to do this to Jews, Muslim terrorists, or Hispanic gangs.

KKK has 6,000 total members. Their numbers are literally nothing. Tell your senpai in the UK that they are cucked fuckers.

There are less than 10k members, and there are tons of splinter groups, small groups of 50 or so klansmen, no communication between any of them

The only reason they haven't unified is because they claim each other are FBI honeypots

Seriously

I have been informed well.

With all that said, why do they limit themselves to basically nothing in terms of attacks? They're running the risk of being in the Klan, so they obviously feel strongly about it, but they don't act.

The only thing we have that's remotely similar are the people in Northern Ireland that like to have their parades, which usually involes Catholics getting really butthurt at drunk Protestants singing songs about Dutch zealots from the 17th century. The Orange Order and stuff like that are pretty open about what they do, you can get an application form if you want.

~6000 members that haven't committed a violent crime in over 35 years

They're just a boogeyman niggers use at this point to perpetuate guilt, like Nazis

It's a very realistic fear. FBI infiltrate the KKK and similar groups all the time, but I doubt they'd waste their time on a small local chapter with less than 100 people unless they suspected them of running drugs or committing serial murders or something specific besides just being a fringe group.

Your problem is that you assume shitskins are going to believe in these things that you say you stand for. 9 out 10 shitskins will not, nomatter who how hard you try

I'll bet you dealt with 5 klansmen today and just don't know.
They don't brag about it.

>basically nothing in terms of attacks

The attacks are still there. They are just much more discreet.

I have some heritage in the klan. There's a few photos lying around somewhere of my great-grandfather in his glory suit. The klan use to be a significant force, but that is no longer the case. Sometimes chapters will try to do some volunteer work such as cleaning litter on highways or having a soup kitchen for the homeless, but that's about all they do. They can't do much else, because, as others of said in this thread, the fbi is keeping an invisible yet incredibly short leash on them. They're insignificant. There's probably less than 10k true klansmen today compared to it's height in 20s when they had over 4mil.

The KKK is still active in northern Idaho

The Klan has also changed a lot in terms of image. The "Second Klan" is what people usually think of when they picture the Klan, the current Klan is the "Third Klan" and their ideology is much more subdued.

The only time a person will show any public support for the KKK or any similar group is when they are at the bottom of the barrel with no real hope of moving up. I have a chronically unemployed uncle that throws up the nazi salute and yells "white power!" at family gatherings but that just embarrasses the hell out of everybody, which is pretty telling because 90% of my family could pass as some variation of Kid Rock. Social suicide to be part of a hate group as a white person in the US.

Really? Idaho of all places?

>ayy

>How active are the KKK in the USA?
The racist terrorist organization "Black Lives Matter" has lynched more whites in the last two days than the Ku Klux Klan has lynched blacks in the last 20 years.

The KKK is maybe... MAYBE 1,000 people,

twitter.com/madihahali1/status/751531861197946885

Probably more then a week ago

The KKK is just undercover ATF and FBI agents spying on each other. The organization is all but dead.

Kkk only exists in the media fantasy world and when politicians hire actors to stir shit up for said media

Jokes on you I haven't left the house today.

It's called the invisible empire for a reason.

You won't ever meet the real Klan these days.

Also they were aligned with the woodmen of america so put that into perspective.

>With all that said, why do they limit themselves to basically nothing in terms of attacks?
Like people have told you, they are watched very closely by law enforcement, especially the FBI. They're paranoid, or at the very least very careful about not doing anything to attract unwanted attention. Feds don't need much excuse to arrest them considering how maligned they are by society now.

Also the majority of the public is sided against them. Back in the day, they were a popular movement, supported by millions of people. Klansmen could openly sport their loyalty to the group and enjoy public approval, now a public Klan rally will only attract jeers and angry protests. The police would actually have to protect THEM from harm, though they'd probably do a bad job of it on purpose.

It's a white nationalist hotspot. Lots of open land out there for cheap, bought up by KKK splinter groups to set up their own compounds and white only communities.

I live in the south and the KKK are basically dead. In all my years of living I've never seen anything KKK.

Little to not at all.

They basically just have drinking parties in the woods.

It WAS called the invisible empire, back when they actually had influence. There was a time you could sway public opinion by claiming to have "special friends" or being supported by "a certain organization" and everybody would know who you meant. These days you even hint you know somebody in the Klan and you will be fired from your job and your friends will not touch you with a ten foot pole.

I've only seen clansmen on the news and I've lived 20+ years in the south. However, in the 10 years I lived in california, I saw tons of skinheads. Also saw skinheads in seattle, NYC, and boston.

If you actually look into it, aside from prison gangs, the south and non-chicago midwest probably have the less "hate group" members than the west coast and new england.

Idaho is full of white nationalists

>These days you even hint you know somebody in the Klan and you will be fired from your job and your friends will not touch you with a ten foot pole.

Then invisible comes into play more so then ever.

Do you even know what the woodmen are without a google search rook?

Never saw any KKK in the South until I shaved my head. On two occasions I had really old, super creepy men come up to me on the sly and start telling lame racist jokes to let me know that they knew I was a KKK guy too. I wasn't. I grew my hair out long again.

Side note: KKK men need to floss and use mouth wash. Nasty breath, both of them.

This

Fun fact: Hillary Clinton and other democrats lionize Robert Byrd, a fellow democrat who was a grand cyclops in the KKK before he became a politician.

if she procreate with a nigger, their child wouldn't be so ugly.

So you're saying a bunch of innawoods hicks who have zero connections in politics, industry, or media are somehow secretly influencing a society which almost universally despises them? Are you retarded?

Yeah you are an idiot. Don't expect a reply.

The KKK has been irrelevant for decades. The only people who think they have some stranglehold in the U.S. are out of touch cheesedicks who learn history from Hollywood films.

>university students
Most university students are fucking idiots. The reason they can attend is because they successfully revise for tests, not because they're smart.

That's exactly how it is.
t. Southeast Texas

The KKK is 80% FBI

You are another moron who probably breast fed until 10.

A fucking leaf

These fucking autists act like they have left their houses enough to even know a sliver.

The empire is very active.

Was just arguing with some Juden over this he fucking claimed his family had to flee the Bronx because the KKK had parades down his street and they put a hit on him. I told he was full of shit and he has schizoid levels of paranoia.

as active as diabetes is

Ok... We have had the empire out here since before the 20's.

Who do the Canadian Klan go after? The French? Seals?

Do they set fire to big leaves?

An invisible empire that is everywhere. You can feel it in the air around here.

Trus me OP, if you want to go to a klan meeting just go back in the sticks down here in GA. They actually still put out flyers on peoples mailboxes at night sometimes. If anything, they're becoming more active. I myself would've joined but their christian bullshit kept me from doing that.

They fucked seals and their cousins that is why Canadians are all fucked in the head.

You're one deluded idiot. The KKK is the ultimate innawoods autism now because anyone sympathetic (ie. whites) hates them beyond reason.

Powerful Muslims like ISIS, which is why it has influence. Same with BLM and blacks. It was this way in the 20s, but now 90% of whites despise the KKK and the tiny portion that don't won't risk their neck to defend it.

The KKK is sub BLM tier as proven by how the last white nationalist protest in Cali was about 30 people who got beat up by 150 counter protesters. Counter KKK groups are more powerful.

I know the woodsmen have a big insurance group

PA fag. Accidentally stumbled onto a Klan meeting while driving around in the hills with some friends at one in the morning. Was pretty creepy.

A British Canada.

>Australia

What would you even know about these matters?

It sucks because they wear such dope robes and get to be called Wizards n stuff
I had a black friend try to join but he was declined for obvious reasons
He was actually probably serious since nogs murdered his parents in cold blood

came into the thread to make sure, thanks.

Ah, so you're just another foreign revisionist.

>I had a black friend try to join but he was declined for obvious reasons
Story?

The woodsmen hold a lot of clout.

Damn right place wrong time

29 year old Georgia boy here, I know of one bar that is an openly white supremacist hangout. They have some klan paraphernalia on their walls and whatnot. Never actually met or seen somebody who claims to be a member though.

Long story short, the KKK is a boogeyman that liberals like to pull out to scare minorities.

Story time, please? That sounds like it was an interesting experience.

Also, what part of PA? Pittsburghfag here.