Bvs is still being discussed, meanwhile you don't even remember civil war villain's name

Bvs is still being discussed, meanwhile you don't even remember civil war villain's name
how come?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11832323/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obnoxious shilling

/thread.

Winner dosen't need to make a point anymore. It did it once and did it great.

Now bad loser just need to make a loud noices like fat feminazis to get taken seriously.

Tony Stark

The villain in Civil War was Iron Man, retard

>Iron Man and Zemo

Total disaster on your part, DCshill. Sad!

wow it you took 16 minutes to find the villain's name

I remember Zemo's plan better than Lex's because Zemo's plan makes way more sense, largely because the actual plan was to tear the Avengers apart and make them fight each other. Lex's plan was to unleash Doomsday; all the Batman V Superman stuff, which should have been the crux of the film, was ultimately Lex devising a convoluted distraction.

Marthaaaa!

>did it great
Lmaoooooooooooo
For real though I honestly spit my fucking drink everywhere reading that

CW had a villain??

Civil War was about a family being torn apart. Batman vs Superman was about two douchebags crying in the rain about mommy and daddy.

Cunt Zima...i don't know how Marvel got away with that.

Tony literally cries about mommy and daddy the whole movie

Civil War didn't have a villain.
It's in the damn title, its civil war between the protagonists.
Basically it's Tony against Cap.

Civil war was literally about tony crying like a faggot about mommy and daddy and about some dead nigger that died

>BvS is still being mocked while a 7/10 movie gets rarely commented, like every normally good, not memeable movie out there.

Seems right, what would be the problem?

BvS is still discussed because it was that bad, we still can't believe it.

Civil war was competent but overall bland, not great not shit not really worth talking about.

same reason why everyone remembers the Titanic bu no one the Olympic

trainwecks and disasters are more memorable

civil war was seriously boring as shit, I don't know how people can enjoy these marvel films

I need backup in this thread ASAP! DCbro Discord team where you at??????

only great movies remain relevant and discussed after their release...cry some more mccuck

Only thing I remember from CW was that part where they're at an empty airport and they run towards each other.
Hilarious scene.

Remember, marvelets heights are MAXIMUM 5 foot 8. They're never any taller

>Remember, marvelets heights are MAXIMUM 5 foot 8. They're never any taller

So they're taller than Zack Synder? Impressive

You mean masterpieces like TDKR or Steven Seagal movies that turn into memes?

Bvs is airing on HBO

Seen it 5 more times now

BvS is constantly dicussed on how shit it was.

Still manlets lmaooo

>thread about arrogant DCucks getting blown the fuck out
>some shill will yell MARVEL BTFO DC WON regardless

Every time

in fairness, I can't remember the name of that stupid monster thing from bvs either

Nobody is getting btfo sperg lol
It's autist from both sides spewing stupid shit

You mean Dumboday?

Maybe because DC fags won't shut up about it and can't accept the fact it sucks? Self Fulfilling Prophecy at its finest

What about Suicide Squad? Do you remember Katana? She's got my back.

Marvel would be perfect if they stopped pandering to nu-males and the Femistasi, then we could have adult story lines with realistic scenarios and no more plain looking Carter women cuntsplaining, and no kick ass chicks escaping from Winter Soldiers and bombs alike because they hid behind a chair or something equally dumb.

A villain with no powers and plans that literally hinged on luck. Like Lex.

>say goodnight, mouse cuck

Unlike BvS, Civil War's plot was an array of lazy writing to justify the conflict which was exclusively rooted in the characters' emotional development over of the course of the series

Instead of marveling at the writing, one marvel's at the tumblr gifs of the characters looking really sad or goes and watches the fight scenes on youtube.

BvS had much loftier ambitions that many would argue it failed to meet.

Bad movies are more fun to discuss than mediocre movies

They're both mediocre movies. Civil War being one of the weakest Marvel movies, just above Thor and BvS being another mediocre DC movie but better than the shitfest that was Suicide Squad.

You have terrible taste user, take your terrible taste back from where you came from.

i'd love to get in her back if u know what i mean haha

Because civil war is run of he mill corporate hollywood at it's absolute worst void of any emotion. BvS made people angry and put people in a state of awe, it's etched itself into cinematic history.

All capeshit is bad

there is my taste good yet?

It was voted Sup Forums's film of the year. The only shills here are from Disney trying to subvert the board into hating BvS.

Proof?

don't bully danielle please

>these people share your board

No, it's still pretty terrible. Obviously.

strawpoll.me/11832323/r

Now post a photo of yourself

These threads always confuse me. Ostensibly, yes, I think that BvS has fans, but no that many and not that many on Sup Forums. My reasoning? (Well, I have never studied forensics, debate, argumentation, etc. formally, which is okay. I don't think anyone on Sup Forums has or if they do...they don't employ it after all. Why would they? What could they even possibly gain?) I figure that there are a few primary motivations for writing these threads. Fun. I.e. shitposting, baiting, flaming, informal argumentation, etc. One gets to do all of the above and more. Shilling. I.e. Someone gets paid to do this. Fetishism. I.e. Others might get a thrill by being insulted or coming up short like a form of masochism or love for anonymous humiliation. E.g. The guy that make cuck or 'am I gay' threads on Sup Forums that usually involve some elaborate story of dubious consent and enjoyment--the OP usually relishes being called a cuck or a faggot or discussing the fantasy they present as reality. The genuine article. I.e. Someone actually enjoys the movie, which I will refer you to the initial three reasons as the primary movers...but I'm sure there are some that really passionately like this film in this thread.

What do you think? We have the same threads day after day all over this imageboard. I have only been here ten years; but yet, what's really going on here?

BVS had massive pacing and editing issues. I didn't feel like I was watching a movie but instead a bunch of loosely related short clips. Not to mention that moronic scene where Batman was about to kill Superman but only stopped because their mothers shared the same name. 5/10 movie

I looked at that charles dudes twitter and now its full of shit he would always spam against when first found and the likes. This + 163K tweets makes me think he's actually mentally ill and his entire "identity" is based on what Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are pushing

You just didnt get it

>Record scratch
>Freeze frame

People are still talking about BvS? Since when? Even if they are they're probably talking about how much it sucked. That's the only way a conversation about that movie can take place.

JAJA DC KINO

Fuck off Dannyboytbh.

Batman V Superman is a solid 2/10
Civil War is even worse.

This is like a post someone who didn't even watch the movie would make

That doesn't stop him to fight captain america to get trough winter soldier, his motivations are clear and focused the whole movie, and their ideals are more nuanced, you can be on the side of either hero depending on your point of view. BvS stop the fights because the two heroes' mothers have the same name and they're actually both good guy all along and join each other to fight a bigger bad guy in the end, truly a complex philosophical theme.

>BvS still talked about
Infamy isn't good.

>noices

That's the only good thing aabout that movie, if you respect the values f the oscar that is

lol watched this last night

Tell that to hitler.

Civil war goes in depth to show the consequences of the actions of the heroes in the previous movies, that point, if the heroes have to be regulated or not, is one of the reason of the divide of the team, plus the murder of the parents of stark by winter soldier who get protected by cap because friendship.
Superman fight batman because batman kills and luthor kidnapped his mother, while batman his afraid of the power of superman.

Like most Marvel movies, it was fairly generic.

BVS whether you liked it or not had something interesting going on. Even if that something interesting was "bad" in your estimation, that breeds discussion.

while batman cries about them through the whole franchise

Obnoxious reality.

this site is for 18+

>Civil war goes in depth to show the consequences of the actions of the heroes in the previous movies
lmao

Iron Man 3 was literally him crying over witnessing wow big battle in New York. Why do people like this Tony Stark again? Got dem quips?

"Civil War" felt as in depth as an anal fisting, gave me about the same pleasure.

BvS is being discussed because it was terrible and retarded and people either acknowledge that fact or pretend not to.

Civil War was a great popcorn flick and it's generally accepted it a pretty good movie, not much else to say.

not an argument faggot, i will concede that it doesn't go in a complex situation, but the stakes are clear and well explained, in a way that even any child could understand. BvS failled at that by creating a big monster to fight that ruined the point of the fight in the first place while pretending to be a story for "adults".

its not about the villians name, but what he did.

>Why do people like this Tony Stark again?

What's sad is how CA:CW is about Caps renouncing his citizenship for his Bucky faggotry and to live out their remaining lives in some negro republic or other.

I'd say Marvel is ridiculously out of touch with reality, but pic related illustrates what an understatement that is...

>latina dyke with two mothers
>one of the most powerful entities in the new Marvel universe

give the pic blue eyes

Kek is that Captain "America"?

because marvel doesn't need to center their marketing around realigning public opinion

Civil war tell a story to children about broken friendships over politics and revenge. BvS pretend to be for adults when it's just two heroes uniting against a big bad guy conveniently making them forgeting the consequences of their actions

BvS tried to do ""something"" but it went terrible

Civil War was bland as fuck and boring

>BvS pretend to be for adults when it's just two heroes uniting against a big bad guy conveniently making them forgeting the consequences of their actions

BvS was about the division in America at the time of its release, the consequences and the results.

Pic related. lol, irrelevent stuff, amirite?

terribly wrong*

ughh

Yes I do. It was gazibo. Or deebo?
And the punisher

>Civil war goes in depth to show the consequences of the actions of the heroes in the previous movies

No it doesnt

This.

I mean do you really want to chalk it up as a win that people are still talking about how terrible something was?

People still talk about 9/11 too, OP.

That's all glib shit, there's nothing beneath the surface. Name any nuance to Civil War beyond the most pathetic veneer of a conflict. It's a shallow movie. Don't reply to me with another synopsis.

doctor pavel im CIA

>Bvs is still being discussed

thats because DC autists keep making threads about it

theres nothing to discuss about it other than how bad it sucked. CW sucked too but at least Marvelcucks don't pretend it was some arthouse shit

eh. not exactly the deepest insight to say that an invincible space Jesus came to earth and an entire city got assblasted as a result, people would probably be divided about what to do about that.

But no, there is not a secret trump metaphor in your batman movie you delusional cucksman.