Black girls

yeh or neh?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rabyrose/?hl=en
instagram.com/body_byfal/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't pay internet to see black people

fuck yeah

Of course yes. There's nothing more beautiful that having a black girl as the mother of your children

Gross, so no

Beastiality isnt recommended nor killing humans by mixing with them.

yeh

Are you planning on ever getting a black gf or just keep posting black girls here?
t.esmeraldeño

meh

I want a black girl to beat the shit out of me and make me worship her.

>Esmeraldas
>Internet

That's what Swedish women say of black men kek

Why the fuck not?

and what argentinian women say about bolivianos

>that nascent cellulite, cracking flesh
>sour-face-black-guy-no.tiff

never seen a black girl that looks like this bros

they're all gorillas

gib black gf

KEK

yes

yeh

t. nigger country

I'm not saying no as a rule, but most of them here are ugly and/or fat as fuck

>yeh or neh?
yeh but i like them more like the one in my pic
>but most of them here are ugly and/or fat as fuck
>fat
>american flag
Sometimes i really feel bad for the average American.
I'd say that looking at the USA and it's people is the perfect way of proving the nature vs nurture debate for your school project.

Neh

blacks make up a large percentage of the obese in america

I would have to agree with my fellow Latin bro

>nature vs nurture
You are simply not taking good care of them or of human beings in general.It doesn't matter what color you are in America.You will be fed garbage food.

I really feel sorry for you people.You are being treated like shit and being brainwashed every day into oblivion.I always tear up when i speak to Americans and they start parroting to me how they live in the greatest nation on the planet.

Sad...

why would i take care of people outside of my family? should i bottlefeed black people?

>why would i take care of people outside of my family?
People are social animals.You know what empathy is right?You will feel better if the people around you feel better and if they feel worse you will feel worse as well.
>inb4 fuck empathy
Do you know how are the people who lack empathy classified?They are classified as psychopaths(people with antisocial personality disorder).
>inb4 i have empathy only for my family
This is no how empathy works and even if you have the bare minimum not to be classified as a psychopath that would simply make you into a sociopath.

So tell me?Which one is it?

if you are fat you dont care about yourself, that has nothing to do with how i personally treat other people

def yeh

>that has nothing to do with how i personally treat other people
Are you implying that human interaction has no value and is not reflected in any way by the physical world?
How you treat other people affects not only the person you are in contact with but also is reflected back onto yourself and onto every person that interacts with the person you interacted with.

You are not living in a magical bubble.
>inb4 he doubles down
I've noticed that Americans are very sheltered and protective of their world views.Is this a direct result of you being told from a young age how great you are and how great America and it's ways are?

Depends. I'm a face kinda guy. Black women usually have great bodies but not so great faces. However I've met a few decent black women who are perfection.

No.
you white loser

so if i call you a nigger right now, and completely disregard your irrelevant rant, will we both bloat up?

>so if i call you a nigger right now, and completely disregard your irrelevant rant
>will we both bloat up?
In a metaphorical way, yes.

But my concern about your mental health still stands.I am simply not sure if your behavior is a result of your immaturity, your low intelligence or your lack of empathy.
Not all psychopaths are violent but if were a relative of yours i'd strongly recommend that you visit a psychiatrist.

i think i lost a few calories actually, i didn't eat anything during which time so i must have burned calories. its almost as if calories in- calories out is a scientifical explaination for obesity

Donuts in america are in average smaller than european ones but also have twice the sugar
i feel bad when i see american girls, and they have a pretty face but they are just so fucking fat
they could have been a decent 7/10 but they are a fucking 2 because they're fat

>american girls
>pretty face
they look like fucking gremlins

instagram.com/rabyrose/?hl=en
>tfw she's been working out and showing results
Beautiful

My gf

I'd trade a lung and every material thing I have and will have just for having to look at that smile everyday of my life

damn. thnx for the tip my man.

if you like em athletic heres one if return

>instagram.com/body_byfal/?hl=en

yeh

Damn thanks

Terrible knees/10

I prefer MENA girls

>eat less donuts
woah great solution, i might be on the verge of ending american obesity. oh wait no im not because even if the things weren't nearly as unhealthy as they currently are fat fucks wouldn't stop overconsuming them anyways. take pizza, overall it is not unhealthy, but they overeat. a nutritionist can, and has said just that, you know what fat people say? that they are vegan and eat 100 calories a day. they dont care about themselves, i dont care about them

yes

kek, that tit oppressing the other tit

also what a weird nose, it's like an afro pinocchio

it deppends user, it always depends
>is she a crazy/ugly bith
neh

>is she a qt, no ghetto/victim mentality
yeah

>is she willing to take a virgin NEET
hell yeah!

For just having sex, yes.
For procreation, fuck no.

This. And only if I'm horny and/or desperate enough.

>tfw no chubby black gf

black girls with white features and natural hair
YAS

The average black girl is pretty ugly but there are some 10/10 black girls out there.

dumb ameriniggers but what can you expect from identityless subhumans

cherry picked black girls, yes
the average black girl, no

if they don't have white facial feaures they might as well be a different species
sometimes I don't feel any kind of attraction

some look ok, but for the most part, no

Neh

bög

Negerälskare

lågtest rasist

wtf

In theory, sure. But in Germany literally every black woman is
>morbidly obese
>wearing a burqa
>never seen in public without at least one stroller and 3 babies

I'm not even memeing, in my entire life I haven't seen an adult nigress here that didn't have those features

Sorry but your kind disgust me