Hillary's Social Media Collapse

Have you guys been looking at Hillary's social media accounts? Her likes and followers are dismal compared to Trump. All of her top comments are consistently extremely negative towards her and everyone who posts in support of Hillary gets flooded with replies. If you scroll down all of her posts it's like the entire fucking normiebook is Sup Forums. Even George Soros gets name dropped occasionally.

Meanwhile Trump's accounts get assloads of likes and positive comments. He has double her followers on facebook.

The entire fucking world seems to loathe Hillary. Trump's media appearances have been more and more "presidential."

Every time there is a chimpout or terror attack it converts that many more people.

Some of the latest polls show Trump in the lead by a hair. Have we done it Sup Forums? Is this the tipping point?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/NewHillaryConspiracyTheories?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=tren
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
c-span.org/video/?328793-1/fbi-director-james-comey-oversight-hearing-testimony
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doubt it. The debates will seal Hillary's fate and Trump will end up victorious.

I am a liberal democrat. Wasnt planning on voting this election, but i cannot let clinton into the white house after the events this week. It will only get worse. Vote Trump everyone

And how exactly will Hillary's presidency have any effect on domestic terrorism incidents? As if Trump has some hidden capability that will end all these incidences.

Big deal. Old people don't use social media.

Nah, Drumpf won't stop shooting himself in the foot and spewing racist hate. I was a big supporter of his, but his incredible refusal to condemn the callous EXECUTION of Micah Xavier Johnson by a fucking police ROBOT is disgusting and inexcusable and I am literally done. The pigs are EXECUTING young black men with robots, how the fuck can drumpf think this is okay. The militarization of police MUST be stopped. That's why I'm switching my vote to Johnson.

He's not a cuck, you white-guilt nu-male.

Social media doesn't mean anything, young people don't vote.

Not saying if Trump will or won't win, just saying don't make the mistake of surrounding yourself in a hugbox and having unrealistic expectations lad

And Trump consistently kicks the crap out of Hillary in terms of old people.

>Aussie flag
>"my vote"
>Shill pls

Go fuck yourself nigger no scratch that, fucking an hero an save us all YOUR pathetic bitching.

>facebook
>young people

Lol you mentioned domestic terrorism. We're not forgetting the perjury and corruption snaked out by the FBI this week

"Young" is a wide bracket as far as voting goes

Facebook is for old timers

Twitter is the battleground

Snapchat is for young whippersnappers

>And how exactly will Hillary's presidency have any effect on...

Because she will refused to classify groups like BLM as terrorists, which will allow them to operate with impunity.

If they are classified as a terrorist group, the law and the courts basically fuck their shit.

She made the classic mistake of thinking media support = general public support.

Also, many people are very, very angry about her flaunting the law so brazenly.

>Flaunting the law

I can't wait for her to get nailed with a treason charge and cut some kind of deal so we can see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Let's keep it real. Hillary's e-mail hype would never be a thing if it weren't for people who wanted to damage her.

Even though Hillary clearly broke the rules, the repercussions were never intended to serve justice for those actions rather they were there to damage Hillary's campaign and her chance at the presidency. Presumably by republicans and other special interests. Anyone with two cents understands this.

Comey largely understood this and made the right choice, he avoided a political mess and also did the right thing by announcing his opinion to the world.

That stinking fucking evil cunt is going to be our next president whether we like it or not. The best use of the second amendment at this point is suicide, since we're 15 years too late in using it for it's intended purpose.

I think the perpetrator in last night's incident was not associated with the BLM, I may be wrong but I believe he considered himself to be with the Black Panther group.

>Let's keep it real.

You failed to do that.

twitter.com/hashtag/NewHillaryConspiracyTheories?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=tren

WATCH IN REAL TIME

Fuck I'm tired

I guess you're the Americans that don't have the two cents.

B-b-but the polls. The p-p-p-polls say she's up by 2 points. R-right?

>Aussie fighting hard for top shitposter award

you are going to have to try harder matey the leafs have been on a roll lately

Sick ad hom bro

Guys, he's a kiwi.

You're not wrong, but she is still so brazen about it.

>That Hillary is actually sorry for her gross negligence
#NewHillaryConspiracyTheories

I agree, but that was the only hand she could play. Had she come out and apologized for her actions she would be hung out to dry by all her opponents including the right wing media.

I don't like her either man but it's her or some arrogant man who's charming his way into getting votes.

she probably wont debate.

Holy fuck, Shillary BTFO by Based Bryan

>post YFW at the end of the first debate because hillary has obviously lied so much on the foreign policy subject and criminal subject President Donald J Trump says "hillary clinton........... you are under arrest" and the Secret Service move onto the stage and take her into custody.

>Completely disregarding the fact that she literally had questionably-obtained and potentially war-causing information illegally stored on a hidden server with a security threshold lower than that of a Gmail account

I can't take you people seriously.

should you be found culpable for aiding and embedding a domestic terrorist known as hillary clinton also then ?

What planet are you living on?
If the director of the FBI comes out and says that she had absolutely no intent for wrongdoing then I will believe that any day over some bullshit hype propaganda created to stir hate for Hillary.

Let's be clear. There is a radical right that plunders in violence, hatred, and bloodlust. Hillary's vision for America is only one that can lay the framework for the rest of the 21st century and beyond as the world comes closer together.

Know the truth. People of color are #WithHer. Academia is #WithHer. Where do the youth AND Multi-billionaires stand together? You guesed it! #WithHer

Terra Firma
>where do you think you are ?

You clearly didn't watch the house judiciary committee hearings. Not just his portion, although I seriously doubt you even watched that.

Then there's the perjury issue she'll have to face. And the ongoing probe into the Clinton Foundation.
You're right, definitely no chance at criminal charges here. It's all for show.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

5 cents have been deposited into your good goy account

Hillary's biggest enemy at the moment is voter apathy.

She's trying to rally her voter base as hard as possible right now, how better to do that than by pandering? The responses to her are exactly what she wants as well. Retarded millenials will only see it as her being martyred for being progressive

Dankiest meme of the week

also cummings needs investigation he openly threatened comeys family.

c-span.org/video/?328793-1/fbi-director-james-comey-oversight-hearing-testimony

Why would you doubt that? Simply to state that you are aware of the hearings? I watched the entire hearing live.

has it occured to you that its possible for one of them to lie ?

as long as you believe what the jew media tells you..

you havent won.

>they lie
>she is at lower favorability than obeezy
>trump is higher than what they are saying

were talking about 40-50% difference between the two.

For one he won't pander to these people the way crooked Hillary does

won't happen at this point. Best thing to hope for, legally, is the clinton foundation is found to be involved in some very illegal shit and she is tied to it.

The Director of National Intelligence didn't even have the proper security clearance to see some of the emails Clinton had on her server

>propaganda to stir hate for Hillary
she's doing that herself son

>aware there was a hearing

Goddamnit shill you're just pushing the line further into the void of retardation.

you state why would we doubt it because you openly just ommitted testimony for your agenda.

>this isn't the media lad EVERYTHING IS ON RECORD AND UNDER OATH WHICH MEANS MEASURES ARE TAKEN TO PRESERVE THE DATA.

All part of the plan

We are coming up in the polls too

We will MAGA and Hillary can't do anything about it.

Yeah they aren't as good as the proper aussies. If they stopped fucking sheep they might be able to get on our level.

Social media likes don't translate to real votes op. The rest of your post is purely subjective.
Specifically this part: "The entire fucking world seems to loathe Hillary. Trump's media appearances have been more and more "presidential."

Every time there is a chimpout or terror attack it converts that many more people."

Of course as this occurs, polls mysteriously stop being published, they'll keep compiling until they have prohillary results (hoping Trump slips up) then release so as few as possible pro-trump samples are published

In my opinion, they mastered the art of fortune cookie platitudes.

That art has gone stale. On social media you need to be dynamic.

She is going to be like John Mccain.

here's the interesting thing though. The Show hurts her. Maybe they don't need to stick charges to her. Maybe they just need to expose all of her weird, psuedo not-quite-illegal but definitely disingenuous goings on for her to fall apart.

I campaign for free.

Hillary gave all her money to charity. That alone speaks so much about her.

Yo
Fortune cookies can fucking change your life m8
You just need to read them with an open mind, like they're really written for you.

Otherwise I agree with your post

>internet SJWs convinced democrat legislators that normies would accept race bait anti-white bullshit

This. I don't think we will ever see a Hillary vs Trump debate because literally everybody (including Hillary) knows that she will get absolutely assblasted by Trump.

the IG of OICI asked the FBi to investigate.. your shilling "republican lie to smear her campaign" is not going to work anymore.

I think the best anti-hillary shit you could make is just a bumper sticker with her on it and the word "boring". Really play up that voter apathy.

"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" is not a race.

That will make her look even more pathetic.

At first I was going to say that would be political suicide and not the "Trump just tweeted something mean his campaign is over" meme type

But then I remembered who we're talking about and remembered that the American sheeple would vote for her even if she admitted to murdering Bill's mistresses

So she's going to hand the presidency over with no charge? Fine by me.

Press F to pay respects

imagine hearing in your last moments the deathly whir of electric motors.

>Some of the latest polls show Trump in the lead by a hair. Have we done it Sup Forums? Is this the tipping point?
It's not until he's in the White House, signing a new bill into law creating that wall, halting Muslim immigration, and BTFO liberals in more ways than one. That's the tipping point.

That's when the liberals either chimp out and they get BTFO by a more vengeful police with a mandate from the majority, or they break and submit. I'm hoping for the former, so maybe he'd legitimize vigilante action against seditious liberals.

>And how exactly will Hillary's presidency have any effect on domestic terrorism incidents?
Her being put in the highest office in the land will embolden the radical liberals/pseudo-commies, the muzzies, and other enemies of the American people.

Putting someone that would have all these problem people purged will strike fear into their hearts and deter them.

If you haven't been following the events that's happening in the Philippines, they've just elected a president that's literally killing drug supplies, pushers, and even users. The druggie degenerate are scared shitless and are even turning themselves in so they don't have to get killed in raids.

Now think of those druggies as the enemies of the American people, and the president as Trump. Now imagine him either deporting and/or executing these dangerous people - deporting and executing is essentially sending them back to their country of origin in a pine box.

This is the beginning of the end for the left. They shouldn't have been involved with all these jewery like identity politics, attempted gun grabs, and other commie bullshit. They shouldn't have been involved in globalism and forcing """diversity""", instead of letting it happen naturally. They did nothing but set race relations back and got some people killed in the process, all so that they could stay in power.

They all need to die to make this world a better place.

My favorite part about all this is that the liberals have so much power and momentum on their side that they could easily win this election if they could just tap into it, but they can't.

If the liberal media simply stopped bragging about it's blatant hatred of white people, christians, the middle class ect., if they could just shut their mouths for a few months, most people would probably be dumb enough to go back to voting for her, just for the novelty of saying they voted for the first female president.

But they can't stop. They're too arrogant, they've spent too much time in their ivory towers, and they can't even realize that they themselves are Trump's greatest weapon in this election.

That's how I imagine I will go out; not by bomb bot though, but some sort of bizarre sex contraption.

dubs speak the truth.

hopefully your wish comes true, degenerate.

and the conventions haven't even happened yet, get great for a comfy 4 years and with any luck super comfy 8 years of first female president ivanka

convinced all but two people at work to vote for Trump, just doing my part.

So your okay with her flat out lying MULTIPLE TIMES to the American people? You want someone who is willing to lie to us, jeopardize our national security, who takes money from foreign powers like Saudi Arabia who also helped orchestrate 9/11? Your comfortable with that track record being out President? I'm not asking if you believe these things, they are not up for debate they are fact. You are okay with letting someone like this become the most powerful person in the free world?

What's sad is that people like this actually exist and aren't just being trolls.

>people of color are with her
Thanks for making my decision to vote for Trump that much easier

I saw something going around on facebook today where people were saying, go to the official Hillary page and then the Official Trump page and compare how many friends you have that have liked each page.

OVERWHELMINGLY, literally every single person in the comments had Trump winning this competition by around 5x or more.

People aren't going to vote for Hillary, but does that even matter?

same shit

indeed.

Fuck you emu.
No one cares about your support. You can't vote, moron.

>All of her top comments are consistently extremely negative towards her and everyone who posts in support of Hillary gets flooded with replies
This is pretty normal. Trump's tweets are also flooded with shitposters.

>whomever took that photo in charge of focus

Sup Forums will hate Trump about 3 months after he is elected.

Do you think she's murdered any of Bill's mistresses?

Good one austr- hey, wait a minute

If Hillary can't win, there won't be an election. I just don't believe that Hillary's handlers would give up that easily. They would collapse the entire system before they let Trump win.

Kek. More poll spamming. Keep spamming those polls, it might make you forget that your incompetent-at-best criminal candidate is going to lose to Trump.

>shitbook
>anything other than normies and octogenarians

Fucking New Zealanders trying to steal our thunder.

nice arse-pull, idiot