Alright, place your bets

Alright, place your bets.

How are they going to transition the franchise into Space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGZI0BW0ErU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly think they might. Maybe some low-level "hard" James Bond type sci-fi. Something like Interstellar, or Gravity.

Why do people feel uncomfortable with long-standing franchises that AREN'T capeshit? This series is literally no worse that the shit Marvel Studios is doing at Disney.

>1 saga
>not 1 family

Gay

Maybe they'll do the one where they get shrunken down to microscopic size and will have to save one of their friends by going inside his body and racing against their enemies in his blood vessels.

I don't have bets, I have family.

That's the magic school bus.

Can they just end this cancer please?

>2001 was 16 years ago

I'm amazed they managed to turn the FATF franchise around. It was headed for straight-to-DVD sequels

>Dom and crew get tasked with doing some kind of special op
>Villain gets away to a secret military moon base or something (that Kurt Russel secretly knew about)
>Villain stole Dom's Charger and had it sent to the moon base as a trophy or something
>Dom and crew get sent to the moon to take him down
>End sequence involves Dom taking back the charger and drag racing a spaceship or something on the surface of the moon

2000s-2020s is 3 decades

>F&F crew get shrunk down to end cancer by driving cars into it

youtube.com/watch?v=CGZI0BW0ErU

Gentlemen....after the Berlin cyber attacks we pinned down the location of the signal.....fucking Mars.

Vin: The red bitch.....you hear that family? pack your helmets!.

nigger: awwww helll no!!!

Ludacris: we gonna need a fishtank for that big ass forehead...

Bionic Han AI: HA HA HA THAT WAS TRULY A GOOD ONE

The Rock: Enough Ladies!!! Lets ride!!

The Rock: Meet the interstellar humvee...equipped with off atmosphere rockets and....a sweet ass sound system.

whore changes into a tight space suit.... all the guys looking...

suddenly someone comes up the elevator.....doors open....

Lucas Black: Nice bottlerocket you got there...but I have a question.....can it drift?

cut to sean racing a martian around the saturn rings drifting.

how does corona taste in zero grav?

Ya'll thinking too small. They can't just drift earthly vehicles.

THEY WILL DRIFT A FUCKING ASTEROID ALL THE WAY AROUND THE EARTH, POWERED WITH NOS ROCKETS IN ORDER TO STOP AN EVEN BIGGER ASTEROID

that might actually be good

I've never seen one of these movies, who actually watches them?

kids

1 corpse

drag race on the inner side of a dyson sphere when?

mexicans

Id watch it

It is.

They need to get a special car that's kept in a fucking space hotel because the rich guy is such a fucking pleb, he puts his car in space where there's no turf. So they have to steal a SpaceX rocket which they use to get to the space hotel, they drive the car onto the booster and use the booster to land back on Earth.

There will be a sick shot where the booster is falling out the sky and the car is driving up and around it to stop from falling off.

>That's the magic school bus.
No, it's Innerspace. 90s kids are the worst.

All this bullshit and we can't get just one more Tokyo Drift movie??

Family

>fast and furious team go to tatooine
>pod race against anakin
>have to win to get jabba the hutts trust so that they can become insiders
>boba fett is on to them