Will it ever be topped?

Will it ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/streams
youtube.com/watch?v=CdWghBPssUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can I watch Jack when I dont have the tv channel?

I got you senpai

adultswim.com/videos/streams

Who cares. Its utter garbage now.
Also

Not until CN gets over it's same face trend.

thank you tsundere

I don't see a single good show in that pic.
At least Nickelodoen had classic Spongebob.

oh it's the bait i ordered

so when did cartoon network jump the shark?

Around 8 years ago when they started airing CN Real

>mfw todays kids will only have fond memories of cartoons about trannies

not him but I agree. My friends were all into cartoon network shows, and though I probably watched almost as much as them, I could never get myself to like any of them. i always felt bored, but i powered through to fit in.

hwat kids shows did you enjoy then?

Half of those cartoons were garbage

I watched yuyu hakusho and ranma 1/2 when I was young tho

Prime nick > prime CN

Fight me.

arthur and spongebob mainly. fairly odd parents too if i'm being honest, but now the show makes me cringe

at least Nick can boast early Ren and Stimpy and early Spongebob. What has cartoon network ever had that's good?

Those are all nickelodean, except Arthur.

90s/early2000s arthur was pure cartoonkino tbqh
cartoon network only had courage and ed edd n eddy

>you will never run to your friends house to catch the newest episode of the powerpuffs girls ever again
>things will never be sugar, spice, and everything nice ever again
>you will never save townsville
>bubbles will never be real
;___;

If these shows aired today I wouldn't watch them. The only way they could be topped is if you're a faggot who still watches shows marketed towards 6 year olds, y'know? I cringe thinking about watching Adventure Time and Regular Show in highschool.

Kids Next Door, PPG, Courage, Ed ed and eddy, and Samurai jack are great shows. Foster's Home is a good show, and the rest were alright, perfect entertainment for kids. Take your shit opinions somewhere else

Come now lad, today's kids will remember such classics as gravity Falls, adventure time, mlp, and regular show. Not just SU. It ain't so bad to be a kid these days.

>Kids Next Door
that shit was top cringe, even as a kid back then

space ghost c2c
dexter
camp lazlo
billy and mandy
time squad
flapjack

there were some good ones over the years. also not listing rugrats or rocko for nick. shame.

Dexter's Lab

cartoonkino:
>early spongebob
>rocko
>ed edd n eddy
>billy mandy
>tom and jerry
>dexters lab

why did disney have no good cartoons?

kys retard

Because Gravity Falls didn't exist back then. Also Duck Tales you motherfucker. And chip and dale rescue rangers. And tailspin for fucks sake. Not even memeing legit end your life

>Gravity Falls

cal-arts dreck

One of the best things on old CN was fucking Gatchaman in it's G-Force dub. This was waaaay back in the mid 90s and it was great seeing this early 70s anime with most of it's brutal violence and bleak shit intact.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdWghBPssUo

Long before Adult Swim etc, CN had this "underground" feeling with anime like this and showings of other stuff (I'm thinking Vampire Hunter D, as it was a regular on Turner's TBS in the 90s).

All of those Disney series are from before golden era cartoon network. Also you forgot GOATwing duck.

Disney was all shitty series about their latest films during best CN, like 102 dalmatians - the series, or Lion King - the series, or Junglebook 2 - the series. All awful.

Surely you jest? It's one of the only good shows to come out of Disney in recent years. And it didn't end up getting milked to death and dragged out into zombification like Fairly Odd Parents and SpongeBob. Nickelodeon could learn a thing or two from Disney (in this particular case)

Everyone here needs to go back to