New Zealand elects first ever refugee MP

>New Zealand elects first ever refugee MP

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11930645

;_;

She's a cutie
>tfw no Iranian gf

where is this whore's niqab?

at least shes cute

too bad my dick can never compare to the sand nigger dicks that shes taken over the years

CUTIE
U
T
I
E

Apparently she's dating Guy Williams

>tfw no refugf

Good for you New Zealand! It's nice to see that even subhumans can prosper there

>wanting to date a far lefty

She looks Indian not Persian desu.

Don't care about her politics. She's a cutie and I want to watch bad movies with her on the couch while we wear nothing but our underwear.

>Apparently

>russian calling anybody subhuman
:DDD

THIS! ignore the politics, I don't give a shit about it

I don't keep up with this sort of shit so I just go off of what I hear

a lot of persians look indian desu

>Iranian-born Ghahraman is an Oxford-educated human rights expert who previously worked as a lawyer for the United Nations.
more qualified than some people you...produce...

>literal inbred part black filth
>not subhuman
Pick one and go back to the land of the Aryans
Same Arabic, negro-admixed, and in case of indians abbo-admixed vermin. Basically subhuman abbo/nig genes + inbreeding + shit selection = India/Iran

Kill yourself you Finno-Mongol LARPing as a Slav

>Oxford-educated
the result of British (aka New Zealander too) production. The same with the Jews: Middle eastern subhumans can't prosper without using our infrastructure. Be it Steve Jobs or this roach

Honestly
Let her do her job, you do yours, vote for different parties and keep it all out of the bedroom

>Greens voters will unironically defend this

>Slav lecturing anyone on "racial purity"

Vladimir.. I....

Silence! You land will be a part of Greater Israel after Navalny takes office and sells you to the West.

You are only alive today because some guys in Moscow decided it would be fun to keep you alive

negro subhuman

But living next to white people and sucking their blood is a human right.

He's LARPing as Bavarian

>a literal russian still calling anybody subuman
lel

>Russians
>Slavic
That's a Slavicized Finno-Ugric my man

Oh sweet summer virgins..if only it were that easy.
Im sorry to burst your bubbles but

>keep it out of the bedroom
>implying she'd even so much as touch you if you don't adhere to her ideals
That's the thing about women, worsened if she's a leftie/vegan/feminist/whatever. She will try to convert you, in fact she won't stop until she does or until she gives up and tells you it just "doesn't work".

Reminder that the rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.

Persa is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.

Persian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

Europe the Americas, Africa and the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Persia. When most of Europe still played with mud and threw their own shit at each other China was making great wonders. When the Americas finally made into civilization they found Persia there; calmly sipping tea. Even Muhammad never dared to attack Persia himself.

Persia is eternal and eternal is Persia.

part black subhuman

arabic seed

note how you don't even live in Iran

why? You are part black subhuman that doesn't want to live with other part black subhumans

I don't care
I just want a cute gf to make me feel like I'm worth something

>all this SEETHING jealousy
Haha. Russian inferiority complex at work again.

Not true
Most women I've dated are lefty types of girls who study arts, psychology or sociology
I mean, it obviously won't work if you're a full blown "kill niggers and women" Sup Forumstard

Slap yourself out of that pitiful despair, user. If you actually manage to find a girl with that atitude, the only thing you'll get out of your relationship is misery.

You would still be miserable with a girlfriend

part black subhuman

Who the fuck wants to be a shitranian? Inbred, manlet, nigger ancestors, genetic defects etc

>Iran
>some ruins, getting bred by arabs, mongols, niggers and mixing with central asians

>Russia
>world renowned literature
>one of the first to create segregation in Europe
>unapologetically anti-jewish prior to 1917
>crushed Swedish Empire, Napoleonic France and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>composers
>theatre
>ballet
>biggest country in the world
>first man in space
>father of chemistry and pharmacy
>father of the radio
Just from the top of my head

I wish I was a part black subhuman..............................................not

Its one thing to be a lefty type, to be a real lefty is another. Yes, there are balanced women out there, but I wasn't talking about those.

>all this butthurt rationalization
Easy there kiddo. I'm not in the mood to get into a spat but Persian history and culture is easily greater than Russias. Deep down I think you know and accept it too.

Love thy self.

If you mean like menstruating in public and yelling "kill all men" those are practically non existent

Clearly you haven't been to New York

Those are what? 0.001% of the population?

She's so brown though.

>not electing Winston Peters as PM
you fucked up NZ

Never experienced anything other than despair
Probably
But maybe then her leaving me for being a pathetic subhuman would finally lead me to killing myself

Persians have always been a diverse group t b h.

Her beautiful skin only adds to her gorgeous charm

Trust me when I tell you that there's a middle ground out there and it's way more common than you think

I wonder if she smells like chocolate.

>Persian culture
Receiving negroid and mongol DNA? Because that's what "Persian" """"""""""culture"""""""" is

What the West thinks of Persia : crazy subhumans
What the West thinks of Russia: ballet, mystery, Rasputin, romantic, Dostoevsky, classic music etc
Diverse group of part black subhumans

That's what I'm saying? Most people are pretty moderate when it comes to politics
But this site loves to piggyback on the extremes they commonly see online

Are you right-wing?

Financially yes
Socially:
Human beans shouldn't be attacked/prosecuted/marginalized because of their ethnic background but there's nothing wrong with restricting migration from undesirables
E.g. poor unskilled guatemaltecos coming here, chicanos, Africans in Europe, etc
LGBTBBQ can do whatever they want behind closed doors

>ballet, mystery, Rasputin, romantic, Dostoevsky, classic music etc
Lmao more like vodka and mail order brides in all honesty :D
>What the West thinks of Persia : crazy subhumans
>Persia
It's actually Iran and Iran doesn't care what others think either way. It's why they're not an American puppet yet :D

Im not basing my opinion on this website you dense mexicano. I'm telling you that there are women out there that to the untrained eye seem normal and unassuming but once you get close they're like passive aggressive preachers.

Sigh, I need to lay off the college chicks, its starting to take it's toll on me.

In my experience it's pretty easy to keep politics out of a relationship
I have only had a relationship lasting over 6 months with one girl tho

>Iran doesn't care
Iran would be a part of Israel in twenty years, so its the other way around: Washington, Tel Aviv and Moscow don't give a shit about your inbred shithole

Iran = Russia's somewhat useful lapdog

part black subhuman

(F)ersians are delusional
the only liveable place in ir*n is the north-western part where it is majority turkish
anywhere else is basically pakistan tier nowadays

wasn't supposed to be a reply

It's not over yet, he could still force a party to offer him prime minister status in order to form a coalition. Although, neither party would ever accept that.

>it's yet another episode of a t*rd hating on iranians

isn't a shithole subsisting on foreign: aid / engineers / officials?

>Iran would be a part of Israel in twenty years
Hahahahahahahahhaha you are such a fucking retard.
>Iran = Russia's somewhat useful lapdog
The only thing Russia has got going for it is hordes and nukes. Aids infected shithole otherwise.
>part black subhuman
Better than being a Slav(e) in all honesty.

Daily reminder that you are not a real Turk mehmet.

What foreign aid?