Quitting POL

What the fuck.... if the King were alive today he'd be upset, like many of us are. And if you're going to sit there and argue that "All Lives Matter" you're completely missing the point... no shit all lives matter, but to sit there and criticize those pointing out the injustices of innocent black lives being slain for no apparent reason, you have a lot to learn. And I'm still waiting for the cop that can actually admit that not everyone wearing the blue deserves to be called a "Brother or Sister" of the force. The failed attempts at justifying what bad cops have done only gives the majority of the ones who really do have is in their best interest, a bad rep. To the real officers out there, your work is appreciated immensely.... it's the small few who don't deserve the bad that are making things worse.

The respected and justly serving officers who have been killed in Dallas's demonstration, the black men who were murdered in cold blood by CROOKED cops, and all the violence erupting across our nation, a nation that is supposed to be a representation of something great.... all this has me pissed off and heartbroken like many of you.

I am sad today. We have a long way to go. I thought we knew we had to be done a long time ago

But alas, all this means is that we should forever more stand together as one and love will prevail. I hope something will actually come out of all this. Too many innocent people have been lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LINK YOU JACKASS

op how could you have some to hate us so?

It was a suicide

End of story.

Blacks are taqiyah spewing shitters as bad as muzzies.

>black man hanging from tree
>OH MY GUD ITS A FUCKING LYNCHING THE WHITE PEOPLE LYNCHED HIM

Reality check, the guy had no signs of struggle and was ruled a suicide.

>all medical examinations and reports show it was a suicide
>DA WHYTIES BE LYNCHIN' US N SHIT
People off themselves in public all the time. Just look at Japan's suicide forest

ruled suicide. Even the mayor made a statement

It's summer op you are going to find a lot of wind chimes hanging outside

This.

Dude woke up and realized he was a nigger and killed himself. Any reasonable being would do the same.

>>>Kikebook

Fuck off.

Bye felicia

lol you fucking racist in 50 years there was not a single lynching but you instantly to "omg people lynched they hunt us!!" you stupid fuck the medical examination concluded there was no struggle and that he offed himself.

Every Fucking Time! When will somebody finally stop that madman?

Google it, newfag

if the king were alive today

Dud what does Elvis have to do with this? Don't drag his good name through the mud for these dindus.

He loved black people do much that he stole their music to get wealthy

Let's be honest, they probably stole it from somebody else to begin with.

Newfag detected

>using some poor bastards suicide to push an agenda

Maybe if he did it in protest.

He did it because he was depressed, and that sucks.

I'd be depressed if I knew I was an ape.

1. More whites than blacks are killed by cops
2. More whites than blacks are killed in interracial crime
3. You have no point, your movement is based off believing the corrupt media.

Translated for those who don't like to read
1. Nigs gonna nig
2. Nigs gonna nig
3. Jews.

If by "he" you mean the kike record producer companies, then yes.

Thank you! The King tolerated nigs cause he was down in nig country all the time.

1/3 of lynching were done to white people by white people. idk if people know that

>waah i want to push my leftist agenda on a heavily right-winged place on Sup Forums
>oh, i know! i'll put a black man's suicide as my picture so people will feel sorry for us for sure!!!
You seem to be on the wrong website.
>>>/reddit/

Honestly some folks need a good lynching. There's one I can think of who has it for her last name.

It's funny that it's a white guy who writes this shit.

Sage

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY FROM IT

nigger lives never mattered

This guy is a maniac, someone needs to stop him or theres a good chance he will kill all of us

No lives matter. Sup Forums is a nihilist board.

By us all do you mean jigaboos? Cause if you do then good.

look guys he's trying to be one of us

Just a tip...the word "murder" means something more than just killing. Perhaps you should investigate it before spewing it out of your 'groid lips.

>the King
Alberto Barbosa and King Wewuz had people hanged all the time.

Only white lives matter. Sup Forums is an Aryan board

Turns out it was just a monkey at the Atlanta Zoo

There was only one king. Elvis. This Martin Luther King kid was just a well dressed Trayvon.

Common mistake.

>if the King were alive today he'd be upset

that's pretty deep man

That is honest. Blue grass in the south stemmed from irish immigrants. Blacks mixed African hymns with the bluegrass they were surrounded by to "create" blues. Elvis added edge and created rock

Great bait.

>lowest IQ in the world
>skyrocket crime rates

Both above are statistics which have been studied since the 40's. More African Americans die from police due to them committing more crimes than whites. This is the statistical reality; in any case, a lot of the protests are happening in cities where a majority of the police and government are African American as well. Take a step back and look at reality for a second then you'll realize these protests are irrational.

See? Niggers can't create things. Only steal or say gibsmedat.

No, op. NO LIVES MATTER. Especially nigger's.

youre a fool if you think his blood thirst can be quenched

No it wasn't, they still have no idea.

Yeah it makes you think

>wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Why are there so many niggers on Sup Forums suddenly?

Did you come from Sup Forums?

You mean he's gonna go after the dune coons and mexicans too?

Racists made him commit suicide.

no, this is not your average shitposter. he wont stop until he has stamped out the entire human race.

But that would just be white people. He's obviously not killed any of those.

>blacks litterally hanging themselves to try and start a racewar
You mud ducks are taking all the challenge out of this.

> if the King were alive today he'd be upset, like many of us are.
Don't kid yourself, MLK would fucking disown the black community.

It was suicide and clearly was. See recent reports.

You think it's believable the Klan lynched a nigger in Downtown fucking Atlanta? About as believable as that nigger in st. Paul being deadly.

god damnit

This

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>And if you're going to sit there and argue that "All Lives Matter" you're completely missing the point... no shit all lives matter
only white lives matter

nigger lives dont matter

WTF I hate trees now

kek

I didnt read your post faggot

My bullshit detector just exploded.