Was using a bomb to kill a suspect justified?

Does this signal a shift in SWAT tactics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad0w9nRUNKc
youtu.be/GyDEbV3zblA
youtube.com/watch?v=WlIN5kxJQnM
todaynews24h.com/russian-robot-military-attack-in-syria-destruction-of-terrorist-gunmen-in-20-minutes/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0TatPITSc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>suspect

they killed a murdering nigger OP. They should have flushed him out with a flamethrower.

how did they kill him with a bomb wtf

The only sad part of it is that the robot had to die too

>Black people start shooting cops
>Enter giant robots

We living in the Patlabor universe, Burger. The future will be amazing.

DINDU BOT

FRONT TOWARD NIGGER

DINDU DRONE

DINDU EXTERMINATOR

MECHANICAL NIGGER KILLER

Police chief said he was cornered and demanded a cellphone, the EOD team rigged one with some explosives in it, delivered it with their robot, and used it to neutralize him.

I wanna see what the dudes face looked like when a robot started rolling towards him. You know he thought and wanted to go out in a hail of gunfire taking as many with him as he could. Instead he gets Johnny 5 holding a handgrenade.

You used to call me on my cell phone.

They had no choice because he was otherwise owning the fuck out of them. CAN'T DISLIKAH THE MICAH.

R2DINDU

You havent seen nothing yet m8.

Sup Forums is cheering for their inslavemment

Probably had the robot go in to look for IEDs

The suspect probably shot at it

Robot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ed

Late night when you need my call

>Justified
Yes.
>Shift in SWAT tactics
No. Unconventional tactics have always been used. Doing new things isn't too out of the ordinary.

He called IEDs

As soon as you do that, police don't assault

>You come through the door I'ma shoot you!

>Then RoboPal is going to come through the wall with a claymore.

Seems logical to me.

Kek af

R2 DINDU NOTHIN!!
HE WAS GETTING HIS TRACKS BACK ON!
HE WAS A GOOD AI

How fast can we build more robots???

How is the second amendment going to protect you from suicide bomber robots?

pics of the carnage?

muh dick is requesting.

From what it sounds like they used an actual cellphone with the guts ripped out or a cellphone case and packed it with explosives.

I have heard of at least 1 story from Iraq where an EOD bot had a claymore mounted to it though to take out a guy in an alleyway.

nice.

Maybe they used explosives to justify there being no corpse
Maybe the guy who left a death note calling for a race war isn't really dead
Maybe this was a redflag to take attention away from Hillary's acquittal

Fucking fantastic, user

This one wins

>R2DINDU

>He called IEDs
He dialed an improvised artillery shell and asked if it wanted to netflix & chill later?

C-3P0LEESE
IG-88

Fucking savage

who draws this shit

The right to keep and bear your own robots, of course.

Fuck you R2DINDU you cant dislikah the micah!

I welcome our new robot overlords.

Oh shit. Too good, I'm done.

domestic drone programs on the way

more surveillance

To be honest, it doesn't make sense to me. Why couldn't they starve him out? He would eventually fall asleep or get thirsty. why not tear gas? Why a fucking bomb?
This is feeding fuel to the conspiracy theory fire.

No

SWAT had him cornered and gave him a phone; he was shooting through a doorway nonstop.

He said he rigged up IEDs around his person and in the garage on the phone.

Enter robot

REKT

This, like the Japs

AYO... HOL UP... SO YOU BE SAYIN... 1001110101 01101001 111010100 10010001

Dont mess with Texas,

>draw muhammed convention
>status: jihadis jideadies

>walmart somali
>status: somali sautéd

>BLM Negro
>status: KFC'd

IS THAT CJ??

It's stories like this that still give me faith in my country.

They killed him on purpose, you mong.

Police kill police killers in most cases.

They rigged up the robot with a charge and rolled it next to him.

Pretty sure they shot his body a few times too.

He claimed he had bombs planted in/around the building and would detonate them, thus he posed a threat even if he couldn't shoot anyone from where he was pinned.

You used to you used to

I hear ya man.

they brought the thunder

print 'goodbye nigger'

It sets an exciting precedent for Murrican law enforcement, you'all have gone full Judge Dredd and Robocop combo, there will be no more drawn out surrender negotiations and stupid court hearings. It's going to be great television.

Hey, babe. Wanna kill all humans?

Suspect built bombs to kill people and left them around Dallas. Live by the sword die by the sword

Honestly does it matter? Dead is dead weather they shot him or blew his ass up. He wasn't going to give up or come out peacefuly. They have him a chance

Yes

>The police obtained arrest warrants charging four occupants with crimes including parole violations, contempt of court, illegal possession of firearms, and making terrorist threats. Mayor W. Wilson Goode and police commissioner Gregore J. Sambor classified MOVE as a terrorist organization.

>On May 13, 1985, the police, along with city manager Leo Brooks, arrived in force and attempted to clear the building and execute the arrest warrants. This led to an armed standoff with police, who lobbed tear gas canisters at the building. The police said that MOVE members fired at them; a gunfight with semi-automatic and automatic firearms ensued. Commissioner Sambor then ordered that the compound be bombed. From a Pennsylvania State Police helicopter, Philadelphia Police Department Lt. Frank Powell proceeded to drop two one-pound bombs (which the police referred to as "entry devices") made of FBI-supplied water gel explosive, a dynamite substitute, targeting a fortified, bunker-like cubicle on the roof of the house.

>The resulting explosions ignited a fire that eventually destroyed approximately 65 nearby houses. The firefighters, who had earlier deluge-hosed the MOVE members in a failed attempt to evict them from the building, stood by as the fire caused by the bomb engulfed the first house and spread to others, having been given orders to let the fire burn. Despite the earlier drenching of the building by firefighters, officials said that they feared that MOVE would shoot at the firefighters. Eleven people (John Africa, five other adults and five children aged 7 to 13) died in the resulting fire and more than 250 people were left homeless. Ramona Africa, one of the two survivors, stated that police fired at those trying to escape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

>doing new things isn't out of the ordinary
The irony

well, he isnt on a train.

It's not really a precedent that hasn't been set since for fucking ever

Burning down the house with the shooter is as old as houses (after they've killed people/cops).

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad0w9nRUNKc

any opportunity...I link this glorious vid.

can i get a "pease was never an option" edit?

>now we know why Dyson feared da machines in the end
>not susceptible to white guilt

youtu.be/GyDEbV3zblA

That's horrific. Leave.

They negotiated for three hours how long do you suppose they should have waited. He fired multiple shots during that time. He wanted to die and he got his wish. He saved the tax payers millions of dollars by not surrendering .

What if the bomb Droid was blaring Here Comes the Boom! as it marched off to battle?

i just hope nintendo gives ROB a suicide blast attack that can be used on donkey kong

AHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES

>C-3Police
OH SHIT NIGGA RUN

ITS THE C-3POLEESE

this is some muslim bombing tier shit.

>was killing someone who was killing people justified?

Faggot they could've used a chainsaw and it would've been justified. An eye for an eye is how it would work ideally. If that nigger had access to killer robots guarantee his Curious George lookn nigga ass would've used it.

If you kill someone expect to be killed, if you do wrong expect to be righted. If you so much as threaten a life with force expect to possibly lose your own. Fuck a nigger.

I dunno, let's look at the results...

aaand..

yes.

Meme it

>He claimed he had bombs planted in/around the building and would detonate them
He said the bombs were planted and they were gonna blow up anyways.

>thus he posed a threat even if he couldn't shoot anyone from where he was pinned.
Killing him would mean they wouldnt find the bombs which IS the worst option.

They killed him because they didnt want him talking once the FBI got to him.

You can argue that since he is now a murderer and continuing to fight, any appropriate means to stop him are justified.

I remember watching a show where they interviewed a cop who chased down a cop killer.

The interviewer asked "why did you shoot him so many times?" And the cop said without blinking "If my gun held a hundred bullets I would have shot him a hundred times."

Police don't fuck around when it comes to their own.

Droid, Please!
-JewJew Abrams

Outfuckingstanding.

I just picture Johnny Five doing this.

Put a fucking 2000lb JDAM on the site for all I care.

>Killing him would mean they wouldnt find the bombs which IS the worst option

Killing him meant he could not detonate the bombs which is the best option

They weren't waiting they were preparing their killer robot Claymore to go in and frag the perp.

>HEY MONKEYLIPS, YOUR MOTHER IS A FELON FACTORY

They need to run drone strikes on every BLM protest.

Fuck those monkeys.

I've been trying to tell the government that robot suicide bombers are where its at forever. Finally, we can fucking defeat ISIS -- all we need is 300 dollar drones from target with IEDs on them. We don't need fucking 2 billion dollars worth of giant drones. Just fly the little ones with IEDs right into buildings full of ISIS.

(((robot)))

Russia has experimented with using robot units against the weirdoes in Syria.

Apparently very effective.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlIN5kxJQnM

todaynews24h.com/russian-robot-military-attack-in-syria-destruction-of-terrorist-gunmen-in-20-minutes/
>For the first time in the history of the war, Russian troops conducted an attack on solid defense area of the terrorist gunmen with military robots. In the Latakia, Syrian troops under the cover of Russian robots and task success captured the strategic peak 754.5.

They could have sent in Liberty Prime to kill him for all I care

They shouldn't have disclosed this to the media. Now the robot bomb tactic will never work again because criminals will be aware of it.

Also, of they had him cornered why didn't they just shoot him instead?

I had to go to sleep for work when the 11th officer was reported shot. What did I miss?

fucking savage

the robot was remote controlled, use an RF jammer
if they deploy autonomous AIs you could find a way to exploit the bugs of the software

It was funnier the first time someone said it.
Also this robot is clearly a racist.

The robots are armored, there really isn't any defense against it. Hell, the robot probably only needed minor repairs after blowing up the bomb --- they are designed to withstand explosions.

Perfectly. Fucker killed five people and injured others.

>that meme

Why'd they got to do him like dat

they didnt want to put another police officer in danger. Five had already been murdered

he said he had IEDs around the city so they probably thought it's safer not to get close to him

i have no idea why i feel so sad watching that.

>Doesn't know about the fatal funnel

it wasn't original then either. here's the first R2DINDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0TatPITSc