Why very few people visit Japan for sightseeing?

Why very few people visit Japan for sightseeing?

We need your foreign money.

Our economy is dying, so please help.

i like u guyz but u are too far away, also earthquakes and weird food, also missiles are coming.
Save the qts plz.

I did. it was very nice. but also very expensive.

>Our economy is dying,
I think you'll be alright.

you are racist

1. Too expensive
2. White pig(gaijin) not welcome in most places

this coming from an american

This, while adding the fact you can’t do anything outside of Tokyo if you don’t know japanese

Are you not happy with all the chinese and koreans that go there to spend their money by buying luxury things? They are millions and spend their money in your country.

Aren't you getting a bit greedy?

I'll cut corners any way I can in order to cheap out as much as possable.

Although most tourists will not come to the slums where you live, many tourists come to Kyoto where I live.

i'm a student with no free time to travel and no money

Why is your economy dying? Working too hard?

Your economy is dying because there is too much regulation in the business sector, unenforced laws that lead to suicide by overwork, and most importantly, a declining birth rate that affects the confidence in the economy. You have maintained a rich culture, but how long the Japanese government can keep it up is very limited.

I support the local hardcore scene by going to shows, buying merch, CDs and shit.

Hey, me too, and I'm studying in Japan right now.
Et en plus je suis aussi un français.
You have no excuse.

t. proxy san?

Now I'm curious. Tell us about your journey, user. Where are you and what are you studying?

Just a random fucker that first did meaningless studies, realized something was going wrong, picked a new major for good reasons, and participated in an exchange program. Plus I got scholarship to do it.
Nothing really complicated.

By the way I'm in Kumamoto (really nice city).

Because everyone gets meme'd to visit Tokyo: aka expensive as fuck meme city.
Instead of going to Hokkaido or Osaka or Saitama, they all go to the same meme city known as Tokyo.

I bet you fag live in Tokyo too.

I do enjoy your culture but I don't really like to travel.
Visiting a place as a tourist doesn't really broaden a person's experience. They're still a foreigner, with no need to settle in and adjust their thinking.
If I go somewhere, I prefer to do something useful there. Like work and contribute. I can call a place my home city after I live there for about a year. That's enough to make new friends and put down roots.
That said, I wouldn't mind staying at a ryokan in autumn and enjoying kaiseki every day. But I'm not rich.
pic related; I stay here most summers, take my computer and work from the summer cabin. I know everyone in the village and help if there's a problem

What would be an interesting and unusual sight to see?
Most tourists would come and see the big, popular sights that are important for their historic and artistic value. I'm sure you have some cool places where most travelers never go.

We do not want it.

Japanese and American tourists are fine. They walk around by themselves and try new things. They also go to places just to see what's in there. Sometimes they get lost but I try to help them find their way.
Some Russian tourists are really bad. One Russian man threw a beer can at an otter in the zoo. The rest of the people were throwing him out when a guard finally showed up.

But i do greatest ally, i do

I'd like to go, but Japan is supposed to be quite an expensive place to visit even by British standards and multiple developed countries say the UK is an expensive place to visit
Also, the language barrier is a big problem. I know some 汉子 through Chinese, but when I've watched videos on Japan and life there, the only things I've been able to recognise are things like 日本 and 出口 and that's just about it.

go to namba, osaka
chinese colony
you can get away with just knowing mandarin

I'll consider it
thanks

Not your economy but your population is dying. Tell me when you need help recovering your population

Greetings from JNTO. Japanese tourism doubled in the last decade. Where the fuck are you getting your numbers.

I am sorry but Japan hates Sweden, so I won't visit.

maybe they don't visit wherever he lives.
Most people don't think statistically, they generalize from personal experience.

hi isac-san

hows life in greenland

>Why very few people visit Japan for sightseeing?
i'd love to if i had some cash, i really want to climb mt. fuji

Where is the trash?

Can't see scrap metal, bottles ,cans or anything dirty at all.

Is there any country with homeless and bums that clean?

pretty good