Using google in any way, shape, or form

>using google in any way, shape, or form

I'm currently on the transition to boycott their products and services, why arent you?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pagefair-predicts-google-is-losing-66-billion-in-revenue-to-ad-blockers-2015-6
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckDuckGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there is no viable alternative and Google knows that.

name something you cant not use.

bing is pretty good. I only use google for translations anymore.

I was considering turning off Adblock because they're otherwise a terrific company in terms of the free services they provide, but fuck that. Any other form of protest would be too inconvenient for me. If I don't look at a single ad they show and they still manage to make any sort of profit off of my use of their service that would make me regret allowing them to make that money, they probably earned it.

Do lives really matter?

duckduckgo is good too

and anonymous

They make me sick ideologically, but I like their services. Until I get around to setting up alternatives, I'm sticking with them.

Because they're the only one standing against Apple and their lies.

I switched the default search engine on my phone to duckduckgo but the layout is hard to use. Its like a word-wall of results rather than being neatly separated.

hurr durr racial justice, excuse me while I offshore profits to avoid paying tax

duckduckgo is very based.

If I use a device like the One Plus line of phones using an android offshoot OS does google still steal all my data? Already switched search engines.

you're a bigger crybaby than an SJW

"oh no their ignorant view conflicts with mine, I should stop using their superior product"

like what if moot spoke on the issue, or whoever new moot is, would you hang up Sup Forums?

To piggyback off of this, Google does lost a significant amount of its profit because of adblock.

businessinsider.com/pagefair-predicts-google-is-losing-66-billion-in-revenue-to-ad-blockers-2015-6

They lost 6.6 billion in revenue in 2014 with a profit of 14 billion because of Adblock. Assuming almost all that revenue would have been profit, that's a significant hit to their finances. So my conscience is clean. At least it is now that I realized what shills Google is for awful causes.

#MicahX Black lives matter

>like what if moot spoke on the issue, or whoever new moot is, would you hang up Sup Forums?

Actually, plenty of people have done just that. They're of course faggots, but your argument ad absurdum fails.

All except black lives.

>le duckduckgo meme

Okay call me when duckduckgo provides a replacement for gmail, google drive, google keeps, android, google photos, etc.

>using google in any way, shape, or form

Google owns reCAPTCHA, can you boycott that as well and thus stop posting?

Has Apple announced they're pro-BLM yet? Is now finally the time I can be smug toward Android users?

This

If you haven't been using Adblock plus for a few years now you've done bad. My next phone won't be an iPhone but id rather give money to Microsoft or an android offshoot OS if its not feeding google money. At least Microsoft didn't coordinate with Hillary to protect her image, destabilize the Middle East and this BLM shit is just toppings.

No. The idea that life is sacred is outdated and no longer fits the world's narratives. There are too many humans. Far too many.

mail.com or zoho for email

Duckduck(((goy))) shills

>use firefox
>duckduckgo
>windows 7
>thinkpad t420

Sup Forums will hate me for 3/4 of those, probably hate my choice of thinkpad too.

>At least Microsoft didn't coordinate with Hillary to protect her image

The majority of news in Microsoft's built-in news application on Windows 10 is pro-Hillary and anti-Trump.

Google is essentially impossible to boycott unless you stop using computers and smartphones. Yeah you can stop using their search engine but that's no big deal so long as you keep using websites that run Google Analytics (pretty much all of them) or use recaptcha etc

>Google owns reCAPTCHA
and people still think they're anonymous

I'm only using Youtube because there isn't any substitute for it yet. I just dumped Chrome and I'm using DuckDuckGo to search.

(you)

Do you have any reason to say that or are you just memeing?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckDuckGo

>Created by Gabriel (((Weinberg)))

Google is founded by Jews too, though. What do you use?

I didn't believe this was real until I looked it up. Holy shit fuck google

Ignore him ameribro, he's a leaf

>Lycos not GOAT

Just use a VPN to access Google/Bing/etc, but I have an Android phone so tbqh I don't care much. If you're a real tinfoil hat fag but don't know shit about computers I guess startpage.com is good enough.