ITT we post perfectly paced films

ITT we post perfectly paced films

is this a good romance film? i want to watch it but i really dont like woody allens neuroticism, its too much

Y E S
E
S

I never realized this was also certified poster kino

both good answers

I haven't watched an Allen movie in ages other than this, but it is neuroticism : the movie. Quite good though.

It's arguably his best. Definitely the best one to watch first. It made me love Woody Allen.

>directed by a jew
>good
lmao

when will this anti-semitic racist meme die

I know I'm on Sup Forums but its still just a stale meme.

but speilberg made lots of considered "the best movies of all time" and hes jewish. harrison ford is jewish... you take it too far with the anti zionism to wear even if a jew makes something you like you have to disavou it completely. thats a bad philosophy. how about you make up your own mind on whats good or bad FOR YOU, and not everyone else?

>this triggers the plebs

>spielberg
>best movies of all time
According to whom? A bunch of other hollywood kikes?

>FOR YOU

I guess waiting for his daughter to grow up wasn't paced perfectly enough for him.

>last 200

Try the last 1000 or more

>FOR YOU

Watch it, big guy.

I honestly believe the Coen brothers are very very good about pacing in general.

Jaws is better than your favorite movie

The Social Network baby

Shalom! I agree!

It doesn't matter what you think of Steven Spielberg, his movies are milestones in film making, it's just how it is.

Go away goy.

>muh taste is objectively better!!!

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford might be 2 and a half hours long but every second of it is perfectly paced.

implying that meme isnt as old as the jews themselves

tru

It's not about taste, Jaws, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan, E.T., Close Encounters of the Third Kind. So many of his films are huge cultural icons. I'm not a big fan of Jews myself, but you can't deny that they've got big stakes in film making.

This movie, along with a lot of Fincher movies, is immaculately paced

Fucking adore this movie. Nothing feels too rushed or too drawn out, to me.