How White is your city Sup Forums?

How White is your city Sup Forums?
Post your cities demographics.
Pic related unfortunately.

we're safe for now but we're gradually getting more nigs

Lucky leaf, treasure it while it lasts

stop giving niggers power pellets

problem solved

As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 13,594 people, 5,494 households, and 3,554 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,548.3 people per square mile (597.8/km2). There were 5,736 housing units at an average density of 653.3 per square mile (252.2/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 98.10% White, 0.11% African American, 0.15% Native American, 0.46% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.50% from other races, and 0.65% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.26% of the population.
>0.03% Pacific Islander
wut

Posting regardless of not white.
89,9% as of 2015 of people in Madrid are Spanish.
I thought we had a lot more immigrants. I'm quite proud.

>Living in crime hills

Nigga I can rent you a 2 bedroom apartment for 500 sheckles a month.

Nigga like get the fuck out of crime hills

>Portland is liberal hellhole
>Also the whitest city

Oh god America
You're so fucked.
We're all so fucked.

2010 census
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 13,522 people, 5,732 households, and 3,511 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,363.1 inhabitants per square mile (526.3/km2). There were 5,987 housing units at an average density of 603.5 per square mile (233.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.8% White, 0.3% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.7% Asian, 0.4% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.8% of the population.

In 2002, the U.S. Census Bureau released a report showing _______ has 65.85% of population with German ancestry, more per capita than any other city in the U.S

>implying there are black people here

portland, oregon....Portland, Ore. 2010 census population (rank): 583,776 (29); Male: 289,211 (49.5%); Female: 294,565 (50.5%); White: 444,216 (76.1%); Black: 36,695 (6.3%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 5,991 (1.0%); Asian: 41,692 (7.1%); Other race: 24,793 (4.2%); Two or more races: 27,280 (4.7%); Hispanic/Latino: 54,840 (9.4%).

much urban cuckery though. rural oregon is all pickups and guns though so it makes up for it.

I don't want t know. I know whites are minority here, but on the upside no latinos or niggers. It's mostly Asians.

62% white, 15% black

5% poo

>98.4% white
>1.6% non-western immigrants

total pop around 3700

That's the usual origins of liberal white millennials.

They come from an all white community. Most likely more than well off. At some point, they are eventually asked about their attitude towards different races. They hardly met any. However, being self-absorbed fucks over their opinions they feel the need to answer anyway. So they do this:

>Go into "mental Photoshop"
>Take a mental image of their white friends
>Make their skin a little brown
>BRILLIANT

It's not just an American problem either anymore. This is the kind of logic that has lead to the issues with minorities in Canada and Europe.

>City in Virginia
>Am I safe

As of the census[22] of 2000, there were 23,585 people, 10,001 households, and 5,650 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,526.7 people per square mile (976.0/km2). There were 10,587 housing units at an average density of 1,134.2 per square mile (438.1/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 82.06% White, 10.47% African American, 0.24% Native American, 1.59% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 3.46% from other races, and 2.14% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.47% of the population.

About 40-45%
Whitest of the country

We were noted to be one of the most diverse areas in the country. Suburbs of D.C.

>non-hispanic white: 47.2%
>black: 5.0%
>native american: 2.7%
>asian: 2.9%
>hawaiian or pacific islander: 0.2%
>other: 17.8%
>mixed race: 3.4%
>hispanic or latino of any race: 41.6%

Just fuck my demographics up

How's life in New Ulm?

They left out a race.
Jet Alone

What happened to my city?

>tfw Houston

At least we're segregated as fuck.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

Bro I was there last may. Your town is the fuckin bomb, my friend and I enjoyed cruising along the beach sidewalk at midnight. The girls there also look pretty hot. 10/10 vacation.

This fampai. I live in Orlando and it's kind of expensive but get a roommate or two and it becomes affordable

Why the hell do you live in Pine Hills

Welcome to Virginia Canadabro, please stay.

>designated white flight suburb
>estimated median household income in 2013: $104,490 (it was $81,770 in
>Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $335,055 (it was $241,300 in 2000)

>The racial makeup of the CDP was 71.13% White, 9.11% African American, 1.61% Native American, 6.34% Asian American, 2.12% Pacific Islander, 2.15% from other races, and 7.55% from two or more races.

I love Washington

Take this guy up on his offer OP

>zionsville
oy vey

The Hispanics here really aren't any better.

Any decent Hispanic I've met ended up abandoning ship along with the Whites in their White Flight.

still too low

how fuck am I...lol

>Living in Orlando, not owning at least a condo.

Guys, you can buy a decent 2/2 1200 sq. ft. condo for less than 100k. Way cheaper than rent.

This is bullshit!! This place is infested with minorities!!

62% white, but the blacks don't bother the whites much here.

AYYY my God-Brother's deadbeat dad that abandoned him as a baby lives there! Pls kill him for me user (yes, he's black)

Black guy here.

I love the fact that my town is 80% white. No chance of chimpouts because of ignorant "brothas".

I know, what a coincidence the city with the largest Jewish population in the state also has the least minorities

Feels good

93% white
6% black
1% Latino, Native American, etc.

Buenos Aires Autonomous City
Rougly
70% White
25% Mestizo
2.1% Native
1% Jewish
1% East Asian
0.9% Other

>The majority of porteños have European origins, mostly from the Calabrian, Ligurian, Piedmont, Lombardy, Sicily and Campania regions of Italy and from the Andalusian, Galician, Asturian, and Basque regions of Spain. Unrestricted waves of European immigrants to Argentina starting in the mid-19th century significantly increased the country's population, even causing the number of porteños to triple between 1887 and 1915 from 500,000 to 1.5 million.

>Other significant European origins include German, Scottish, Norwegian, Polish, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, Czech, Croatian, Dutch, Russian, Serbian, English, Hungarian and Bulgarian. In the 1980s and 1990s, there was a small wave of immigration from Romania and Ukraine. There is a minority of old criollo stock, dating back to the Spanish colonial days. The Criollo and Spanish-aboriginal (mestizo) population in the city has increased mostly as a result of immigration from the inner provinces and from other countries such as neighboring Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile and Peru, since the second half of the 20th century.

>The Jewish community in Greater Buenos Aires numbers around 250,000, and is the largest in Latin America.

>Most East Asian immigration in Buenos Aires comes from China. Chinese immigration is the fourth largest in Argentina, with the vast majority of them living in Buenos Aires and its metropolitan area. In the 1980s, most of them were from Taiwan, but since the 1990s the majority of Chinese immigrants come from the continental province of Fujian. Japanese immigrants are mostly from the Okinawa Prefecture. Korean Immigration occurred after the division of Korea; they mainly settled in Flores and Once.

>In the 2010 census [INDEC], 2.1% of the population or 61,876 persons declared to be Amerindian or first-generation descendants of Amerindians in Buenos Aires.

94% white. WI

now do your part and leave

Holy shit I live here.

Quite white.

Grew up in a very peaceful, quiet place

90.8% White
0.9% Black
2.7% Alaskan Native
2.5% Pacific Islander
17.8% Hispanic

In the small redneck town I lived in I never met a single black person till the age of 19.

Is Orlando a good place to live?

Shit, you risk your life stepping foot outside in crime hills after dark user.

if you like niggers

92.8%

Lucky.

as long as you're fine with Asians Toronto is actually not bad at all demographic-wise

Do I win?

I have to hear about Davontell shooting Latravius every other fucking day when I wake up.

could be worse

Winter Park here.

Get a nice place here in the subs for 100k and live amongst the rich white women on park ave.

Also plenty of rich white girls on tinder to bang too.

In a way it's a curse because I want to leave the area for economic reasons, but don't want to move anywhere less white.

Actually those are some pretty believable numbers, the autonomous city of Buenos Aires is not the same as the metropolitan area where the majority of mestizos live.

Are there quiet places with no people? I want to left somewhat alone.

JUS FUG MY SHID UB :DDD

My city is becoming less white with each passing year

Help me...............

In florida?

Yea. Depends how far isolated you want to be.

kill me

No fucking wonder your country is so liberal, you guys never had to deal with minorities in big numbers. Although with the help of Trudeau you guy will get your multicultural enrichment soon enough

MY illinigga. Peoria reporting.

Sauce on senpai chart site

jesus my city is like 80 something % white and feels like fucking mogadishu here, i cant imagine being american

The most integrated city I've ever seen. You can have black, white, Mexican, Salvadoran, and Filipino all living on the same street. There's even a close knit native Hawaiian community living here. No shit. Enough of them that my local Walgreens stocks Portuguese sausage and ten kinds of Spam. Ironically, my black wife wants to move the family to much whiter Henderson.

pretty great tbqh

safe, low-crime area

TFW I LIVE IN MIAMI, SEND HELP

>Asians and spics

Not too bad desu

Yeah as long as you're not a homo.
Avoid Pine Hills,OBT,Parramore,Apopka,Eatonville and East Winter Garden.

If you're thinking of moving to Florida stay the hell away from the Southern part of it (miami,keys etc.)

J U S T
U
S
T

why?

population 11k

Got 200 minorities and 250 natives

Ayyyy

The difference between Swedish cities and American cities is segregation. I live in LA, but because I live west of the 405 close to the beach there are no black people near me. Its not done by race really though.... its done socioeconomically. Minorities generally can't afford to live within 20min of where I do.... but just a short 20min drive later and its like you're in Uganda.

Is this PAC-MAN?

Unlike Europe, white people don't live in cities here. Us whites are rural.

Yes it's a shithole. Yes there's huge crime, drugs, bums. Yes the city is broke. Yes I hate it here. Yes I hate spics.

Literally trash, after the first generation of Cubans(and hispanics in general) came way back the generations that followed are self entitled rats.

nice

Illinoisfag reporting in

My dad nearly scored a promotion in San Diego, thank fuck he didn't.

Very few chimps, but it'll be a salsa out after trump wins.

Come to DeLand, Floridabro.

jajaja