Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hi9NIgYlqCk
youtu.be/c-cwhk8sBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppj1nXkS4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEPZ1VaP6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the last of us is the first shit to use the tears bait formula grumpy guy+innocent child

Ellie was endearing. Not a very good character, but she was likeable

X-23 was a shrieking disaster. What the fuck was the point of making a mute death machine the emotional lynchpin of this movie? Fucl Hugh jackman and fuck comic book fans. This 'sendoff' for their beloved character was abundantly fucking awful

fuck off numale scum

>>>/manchildren/

>Fucl
What did he mean by this?

>innocent child
Neither of those girls are innocent.

with the Logan trailers i thought it would be really in the future in a desolate wasteland

not in fucking mexico with shops still existing, load of garbage fk this flick

Was pretty cool watching Wolverine and that little brat get fucked up by X-24

Logan has been a father figure since the first X-Men.

Lesbianism isn't a crime you fucking Sup Forumstard

Really activates my almonds.

I wonder if Logan felt bad that ice man started cheating on his rogue daughter with a little boy.

Tlou is better

>Normies thinking this is remotely similar
>Anything with a grizzled old man and a little girl is suddenly the last of us

I prefer the one with the lesbian loli.

Fuck you, Jean

Wrong

word

was pretty bored throughout the film but lost my shit when I saw this kid, he just looked so out of place

I cracked out laughing when I saw his tubby ass trying to out run those mercenaries.

so many legitimate complaints here. why was there a fat black kid? didnt they monitor him 24/7? how'd he even get fat in the first place? wasn't he meant to be a soldier?

Was X-24 CGI or it was Hugh Jackman with camera tricks? I really can't tell

It was really him. He actually looks pretty young in real life.

The Last of Us is the most overrated game of all time

He's a big guy.

That's not Breath of the Wild

cracked me up too

Laura was based.
Much better than his faggot ass son in the comics.

The extra weight helps insulate his internal organs from the electricity.

Nobody is calling BotW the citizen kane of gaming and talking about how it has redefined the medium when it isn't and it hasn't.

You do know they did makeup and that to make Hugh Jackman look older in the movie right?
He still looks younger in real life.
If they wanted he could have probably made a couple more movies before they did Logan where he gets old.

It's the hair. Lacks grey and so does the beard.

Funny, there seemed be a scene when he's at the hotel, looking at himself in the mirror and you can notice the difference in his haircut, like it was grown from a buzz cut.

I'd like to think he introduces her to the world of drinking your problems away and they bond in drunk danger room sessions

So it was camera tricks and CGI old logan faces on a double actor then

Going to drop a truth bomb up in here

Video Games have been a better form of media, entertainment and art than Movies have been for the last 5-10 years

>Video Games have been a better form of media, entertainment and art than Movies
Very few games, man
Most of the games nowadays are shit

>Truth bomb

You JUST KNOW

No he actually looked really old with the makeup and everything. The CGI actors were for scenes that they weren't able to perform safely. Like Laura front flipping through the air.

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hello 9gag/reddit/ normie media

Nowadays, yeah.
They all want to be the next big movie game like The Last of Us.

Are you 15? Why are you still playing videogames?

Ellie didn't come from a research facility being tortured constantly

Yeah I should be watching Capeshit/Star Wars/Disneyshit amirite?

very insightful repost hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought X24 was legitimately scary, just wolverine in constant berserker mode

youtu.be/Hi9NIgYlqCk
Laura was endearing as fuck you heartless faggot

>muh flavor of the month little girl
before this it was eleven from stanger things and before that it was hit girl and back and back. seriously normies have no right to talk down to anyone

I know it was makeup, what I'm trying to say is that they used camera tricks and CGI when X24 and Logan were fighting
Sometimes it was X24 Jackman against CGI Logan and other times it was Logan Jackman against CGI X24

Hmmmmmmmmm

youtu.be/c-cwhk8sBiQ

kek. Video Games often get away with shitty story telling because you being involved makes it more personal, chances are you would not watch most of those stories in a tv show format.

Ohhhhhhh. Good point.

Literally a killing machine. She should be locked up.

True

Is she retarded? I don't remember myself being barely coherent at 9.

Yeah, he was great
But imagine if it was a brainwashed Sabertooth, a clone Sabertooth or something like that

No we should jump platforms in Mario. Thats artistic

Nah getting naked and pouring spaghetti-Os into your underwear is artistic.

I dare you to tell me this isn't art
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppj1nXkS4Ok

anyone else gonna be watching the samurai jack premiere tonight?

Yeah

Maybe because Spanish is her native language you bloody retard? I highly doubt you were bilingual when you were 9.

I actually was but mostly because I started learning Russian when I was 5

LOGAN IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES THIS DECADE.

STOP!

Glad to know I am not the only one with a fucky neckline hairline. But I'm half his age :(

JUST

And still retarded enough to call a child retarded for not speaking her second language perfectly well huh?

but it's not innocent either gaytard

When and where? Any streams?

>that grin
This kid fucks.

Wow, really conjures up them contemplations

same

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEPZ1VaP6k

>>>videogames
>>>art

>thanks to the power of marketing Naughty Dog is considered at the most creative studio of the industry
>they're actually the biggest AAA factory of the industry. Their developers are treated like shit, their games are made by script writters and their game designer have zero creative freedom because the budget are too high and don't allow any risk

This is why videogames will never be taken seriously.

Reviewbrah?

My neckline is fucked and I'm 18. It's called retrograde alopecia.

Naughty Dog really fucked up the video game industry.
After the onslaught of movie games and everything trying to imitate it, games became less video gamey and more wanting to be movies.

> Naughty Dog is considered at the most creative studio of the industry

by who exactly? the consensus in the community is that they have basically been making movies for the past 10 years

Same, watching him waddle around made me laugh so hard my water came out of my nose

Logan is less a rip-off of The Last of Us and moreso one of Children of Men.

Logan
The year is 2029.
Mass mutant die off, war, incarceration, no more new mutations.
Small group of survivors with the genetic capacity to reinvigorate the species.
Group looks for Eden.
Need the help of a morally ambiguous rogue.
Scientific group with political ties attempts to apprehend survivors.
Smuggler dies.
Survivors live on.

Children of Men
Year is 2027.
Global infertility pandemic sweeps earth.
Pregnant woman has the genetic capacity to reintroduce fertility to people.
Group known as the Fishes running an underground railroad are looking for The Azores.
Need help of morally ambiguous rogue.
Luke overthrows Fishes to start a riot because he has political aspirations and uses the Fishes as mercenaries.
Smuggler dies.
Survivor lives on.

With small differences like USA/UK, Transigen/Fishes, X-Men/The Human Project, mutants/infertility, Eden/Azores, X-23/Kee, it's the same damn movie.

>bad neckline

what the fuck ? is this some new way to hate yourself more?

You should really get out of Sup Forums sometime

w-whats wrong with his neckline? looks fine to me

go back to Sup Forums
goddamn kids

>says this in a thread about capeshit

>>>/reddit.com/

If you have a buzzcut like Hugh and I then your neckline is important. When your hair is short like ours it can look really fucking screwed up.

>Adamantium skeleton
>In a little girl

Wait so will her skeleton not grow now? Did they create an eternal loli supersoldier?

It's only on her claws, not her bones.

>Wonder why the bad guys don't just use non-lethal weapons to stop the kids, such as tranquilizers or tazers
>Oh right American cops

EVERY. THREAD.

really makes you think

>the scene where Charles explains kino to Laura in the hotel

Really liked that scene, to be honest.

Why?

She's not attractive but you're out of your mind if you say she's not the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Jesus christ that little girl was so fucking adorable. 11/10 would adopt and raise in a loving family.

yeah she is cute af. she doesnt seem concerned with exposure though like millie is, she doesnt have a instagram or snapchat or anything, shame about that.

She has an instagram and twitter. She posts on twitter but her parents run her instagram and haven't posted anything.