/lbg/

Letterboxd thread: 'Light spotting for a few days' edition

Post your profiles and discuss what you've recently watched, suggest a film to others

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
letterboxd.com/dpiw73/
letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
mega.nz/#!NFEUxTYK!fl6CnEZxTIsmCgmTUvjUQ4laeC_BlAX9P-rWnioMcrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT'S UP FAG

Pick. An. Avatar.

>We use your Twitter avatar if your account is connected, or a Gravatar that matches the email address on your account.

fuck that shit

voexodus: like less reviews imo

Why are you so lazy?

I would like to suggest this film to others.

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/

>it's a "user is too pussy to even make a fake twitter account" episode

No, no one ever missed you. Kill yourself

C R I K E Y

I think I speak for everyone when I say that no, none of us even noticed you were gone

PREVIOUS THREAD:DELETED THREAD:

I'm sure you would, champ. Keep up

best Nirvana song.

don't >> me

Sign. Up. To. Gravatar.

You're dumb. Cry more

>shilling for the mods

Mods are eternal faggots. But someone like you is pathetic and shitting over here non-stop, so it's good when your type gets fucked

im not signing up to some stupid facebook looking site just to make an avatar, whats wrong with allowing me to just upload one.

>it's a "thread dies in less than 50 posts" episode

this, nice trips btw

Post. Your. Profiles. Guys.

Never.

And what's the problem? This general should die anyway, it's pure garbage for years, what's the use?

>good thread gets deleted
What did the mods mean by this

I don't know, we're still posting here.
What did you mean by that?

>it's a people pretend malick's flicks are good episode

>it's a people pretend malick's films are bad episode

There are mods?

Maleficent was well below average.

Thought it was kinda strange that Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! has an NC-17 rating. I guess one scene is enough to do that but it was much more tame than I thought it would be.

letterboxd.com/dpiw73/

Maleficent is low key kino. you suck.

Name ONE (1) kino

letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
Kid with the bike is the 5th Dardenne brothers film I've seen and I still feel like I need to see more by them, I still haven't seen Lorna's silence or Unknown girl, as much as I love Brit social realism, these two guys come close to bettering them at the genre, really moving stuff all round.

Headshot and phantasm may not exactly be great films but if you're in the mood for some dumb fun and don't mind a rubbish script they'll do it for you. Phantasm was a particular guilty pleasure.
Headshot had enjoyable action scenes but don't go in expecting something on the level of the first raid .

Brimstone was probably more interesting to review than watch.

Wasn't personal shopper supposed to come out on VOD today? All I can find is a Russian camrip and I'm not watching that.
Might see Kong tomorrow or a preview screening of Raw.

Eddie Murphy's Raw is pretty dang great

it wasn't that good

maleficent

>somebody actually is defending a piece of garbage like Maleficent
>which to boot is literally an SJW movie

you are 17 years old at the most and probably smoke weed
good but generic

are there actually any patricians on this board?

What's the point of archiveposting? Is this groundhog day?

>day
You underestimate the rage of autism

There's already so many posts. Let's draw some of it out for a deeper look, toy with it, take it into a new light with inventive and expressive posting. Freud would suggest doing so as a way to look into our minds.

Anthony Bourdain and Gordom Ramsay are much bettter than that fag

Emily Jean "Emma" Stone is an American actress best known for her deadpan acting style, husky voice, and red hair. Having been born in Arizona she dropped out of high school at age 15 to move to Hollywood and pursue acting. Though naturally a blonde her first role ever was landed after dying her hair brunette and eventually red by director Judd Apatow for her breakout role in Superbad. Her notable low voice is a side effect from incessant screaming as a baby.

mrow

why is malick so pretentious?

how are you today?
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

bad

Nice favorites. nice ratings.

On the topic, I don't know what Brody was drinking to fall hoh to such a banal film.

The noble Duke of York,
he had ten thousand men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and marched them down again.

And when you're up, you're up,
and when you're down, you're down,
and when you're only half way up,
You're neither up nor down.

So transsexuals don't count now? Fuck you buddy.

w...what

Good late John Ford film set in London and filmed in colour. 720p HD.

mega.nz/#!NFEUxTYK!fl6CnEZxTIsmCgmTUvjUQ4laeC_BlAX9P-rWnioMcrs

LS is probably the only movie that has given me real joy in the past year or two. I'm crazy about it.

Post this again tomorrow I'm sleepy ;(

thanks I was looking for this

I missed you(r memes)

He was making a joke about the lgbt community I think.. I chuckled I didn't fuck you

Do you pretend to post 1080p of these films you posted recently? Because if yes, then I wouldn't download these right now, of course

You're dumb. Sure, many are getting tricked with this retard lately.
But still you're praising some bitch faggot we got rid of, and that's just dumb.

Yikes

What is the point of a watchlist, just watch what you want to watch. Don't make a list of random new releases and old shit, just watch them.

kek

I was wondering what had happened with these threads. You guys were circlejerking all over the place just about a year ago

What movie are you going to watch tonight?

nigger

There's been one everyday for about a week now

The real question is has jackieray given up on Promises yet?

idk have you?

shut up

rude

Kebab eaters ruined everything

Never

sorryou're gay

rekt

I like these threads just because it's the closet Sup Forums has to a "talk about whatever movie you want" thread.

The drama about the actual users is literally the most childish and dumb thing I've heard in my whole life, though. If people just talked about movies and posted profiles without jerking about what "Sup Forums-approved" user said last week. It's ridiculous.