"CHIPS" RED BAND TRAILER #2

Is this 2017's biggest cinematic blunder?

youtube.com/watch?v=NErwOWW7aCE

this will win oscars

this will win oscars

this wil win oscars

I have a soft spot for Michael Pena so I'll probably see it.

It's a lock for Makeup and Hairstyling.

I'm sure Michael Pena brings in many Oscars.

it looks like kino

While its fashion is being sort-of reevaluated, there really isn't any current nostalgia for '70s television. (Or really any earlier period of television; who the fuck wanted a Man From U.N.C.L.E. movie?)

I would lick her ass.

I don't know much but I can say this.

This will win Oscars.

>3 min
>all the quips included

Man from UNCLE ended up being pretty decent. A lot better than it could have been.
Ritchie is is talented, but the Sherlock sequel was fuckin awful.

>CHIPS

They meant "QUIPS" amirite?

You realize it's a comedy right?

>go to movie theater to calmly enjoy Logan with Mom
>Some degenerate jew pos shit r-rated movie trailer plays talking about ass eating

>YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SOLVE THE CASE

wew it's like a Sup Forums thread

This looks like one of those movies you download and watch when you are home sick from work for a few days.

>And you secretly enjoy it

I wont pay money to see it but i will grab a copy once it gets ripped and save it for a rainy day

Hate this trash. Just because I'm seeing an R rated movie (usually because of violence) doesn't mean I want to hear a bunch of raunchy "humor" for ten minutes beforehand. Trailers should be TV appropriate no matter the movie. Parents take kids to see R rated violent flicks, doesn't mean they want them exposed to sex positions and cock jokes.

I remember the original CHIPS being more serious

I agree

Reinventing serious 1970's and 1980's television shows as raunchy R-rated comedy movies is the new trend.

WHY DOES EVERY TRAILER HAVE A 5 SECOND PRE TRAILER THAT SUMMARIZES TEH REST OF THE TRAILER NOW?

Trailers need trailers now too.

No. Kong Skull Island is.

Rough Night will be too.

This will be a passable netflix hangover movie.

Not joking - Studios have found that millenials will literally turn a trailer off if they don't know what's happening in the film within the first 1-5 seconds. Not a fucking joke.

>Man, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED and it's been 4 seconds already - turn it off

Check out the Atomic Blonde trailer. That will be a new major thing too (although they did it for one of the Furious films which got a trailer award). They open with an extended action scene so you know exactly what it is you are being asked to watch.

>>go to movie theater to calmly enjoy Logan with Mom

This.

Looks like something I'll half watch while texting when I have the flu or half drunk and enjoy and then completely and forever forget.

CHiPs was a drama tv show originally.

>now it is QUiPs

Its a brave new world isn't it?

As a certain internet movie review website likes to say, this looks like a fake trailer.

She's so UGLY

It's for when they get embedded on social media sites.

Why is Dax Shepard a thing? How did he keep getting work after Punk'd?

Foreignfag here. No idea who that is. Watching the trailer I legit thought it was Zach Braff.

All I recognized was him being one of the retards from Idiocracy and the chick playing the whore in Idiocracy.

So they can get the message across in the bit before the "skip ad" button becomes active on YouTube.

shieeeeeeeet

>he hasn't seen brothers justice

RED BAND?

WHAT ARE THEY, A BUNCH OF FUCKING RUSSIAN MUSICIANS OR SUMTHING?

Literally
>We want the 21 Jump Street audience
But with washed up C-List actors. The fact that Dak Shepard is a lead tells you everything you need to know

you get to see his wife's tits

If they get kicked off, will their guns be taken?

They know that nobody wants to actually sit through an ad, so they throw a brief quip or action scene so that you know that there's a movie coming out soon, with the idea being that you then stick around to get a better look instead of just pressing the button to watch the video you actually clicked on

looks 21 jump streetian

Pepe & Wojack: Cop Movie when?

Is this End of watch 2 or something?

why would they click on a trailer they didn't want to watch in the first place?

>dude millennials XD

rip c martin croker

a bloo bloo hoo
so sad.

the human body offends you, sir?

time to kill your self, nigga.

i think you're right, i stopped reading after "not joking"

but seriously, kids today are retarded.

long youtube intros have murdered peoples attention spans.

LESS LOGOS
isnt that what cinemasins has been saying? why is the WB logo in there at all? for no reason. thats why.

yeah but shows like man from uncle or i spy or mission impossible or chips etc were for the most part, retarded.

so i didnt mind the remakes.

GET SMART remake , however, was a travesty of justice.

already happened

Me too, I think he's pretty funny. He's definetley not ready to carry his own movie yet though.

i still cant believe people buy things from ads. people are idiots.

also adblock people, adblock!

pena is one of the better comedic actors right now

he does a good job adjusting to the quality of what he's in

he kinda looks like that guy that plays "Hector" in every movie with a cholo in it.

>yeah but

funny thing is the guy is a pretty hardcore born again christian

>Arial shot of Hollywood
>California Love

>that's his actual wife
How did he get away with it?

You are dead wrong. They put those miniclips at the front because those trailers are going to be played as ads before other videos on YouTube. This means they have exactly five seconds to grab your attention before you can hit the skip button, and they aren't going to waste them playing studio logos.

Ah, the good old days when Bradley Cooper was a supporting actor for low-budget comedies.