CIN:Giovani Bernard (knee) limited on Wednesday
OAK:Amari Cooper (ankle) not practicing Wednesday
WAS:Josh Norman misses practice with knee injury
NE:Pats lose RT Cannon (ankle) for rest of 2017
BUF:LeSean McCoy (knee, limited) added to report
GB:McCarthy: Rodgers preparing to play Week 15

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21756609/cfl-commish-had-good-talk-johnny-manziel-cleared-play-yet
247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/Robert-Griffin-III-wants-Eagles-to-add-him-to-roster-112212663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catb owl

He’s handsome, he’s smart, he’s elite and he will bring the Phins to the playoffs!!!

How much does story effect a Hall of Fame case? Does Kurt Warner get in if he was just another 4th round pick? Does Warren Moon get in without the CFL story?

1st for smokin jay

Wentz get better soon, friend. ;_;7

chiefs

First for Lions winning out and cucking the Packers

JIMMY

JIMMY

espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

go pants

Every week five more people get hurt.

first for keenum

>Does Kurt Warner get in if he was just another 4th round pick?
probably not, the whole "bagging groceries to winning the mvp" played a major part here
moon would get in anyway though as a nine-time prob owler and the first consistently successful black qb

Are the Xecucks cursed? Ever since they lost SB49, their backfield has suffered injury after injury. I think they've already been through 30+ different backs since last season

△ ILLUMINATI △

Not surprised to see Duane Brown is still getting injured. Happy they traded him because of that and his nonstop bitching

Dion Jordan is still on a team?

Xecucks signed him in the offseason but he couldn't play until a few weeks ago

>hold out explicitly because muh monies and watch your team get pulverized week 1
>finally end hold out only to throw a tantrum because McNair screwed up an idiom
>say "it's more than just football" to when asked why you're acting like a petulant child all season

even justin blackmon still is
>jasg in charge of high first round picks
at least they got ramsey and fournette right

"Jalen, is it true you want to replace the first letter in Jaguars with an F?"

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21756609/cfl-commish-had-good-talk-johnny-manziel-cleared-play-yet

Jonnay's coming back, boys

YOU TELL MEEEEEEE

Bungles will upset Vikings. Screencap this.

247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/Robert-Griffin-III-wants-Eagles-to-add-him-to-roster-112212663

The true GOAT returns

I still like and respect him for all he’s done for the Texans but this past year really was annoying. I can sorta see why he would bitch about the whole prisoner deal, but instead of just speaking and then moving on from it he just kept on shutting in McNair. All the other guys showed some disappointment in it but they quickly moved on. Instead Brown just kept on and on, but I guess when you’re holding out there’s nothing else to do.

who was the last actual notable star QB to play in CFL?
>Vince Young doesn't count

>tfw you were actually excited for Blackmon on draft day cause everyone was mocking Quinton Coples to them

at least Coples busted too. He wasn't even the worst pick from that draft (pic related). I hope Gene Smith is rotting in hell somewhere

unironically Dou Flutie

It’s just sad at this point.
Reminds me of that one article and they ask how he felt about Kaep’s situation and being blackballed and RG3 said that he was also being blackballed for being outspoken and that he deserves a spot on a team.
Sad to believe that at one point he could have led his team to a SB. I wonder if he would still be playing well had he not torn his ACL

Time for the sweep.

>At least they got Ramsey, Fowler, Fournette and Bortles right*

>you now remember Blake Bortles was a #3 overall
wew lad

Imagine the shitstorm when if gets signed as a tertiary QB and Kaepershit doesn’t

i'd be so happy

What happened to Johnny Football?

He's accurate, crisp spiral, good awareness, good run ability.

Translation:
Imagine the shitstorm if he gets signed as a tertiary QB and Kaepernick doesn’t.

God damn, I can’t type today.

you keep posting this broad
is she over 18?
thanks in advance,
-user

Cleveland tried to destroy his career but he left on his own because he was too good for the NFL

>got bortles right
kek
KEK
fowler maybe, he's above average but not elite. but that was a shitty draft for des

>implying
This is the first time I've posted that picture in like six months. I have no idea who she is but she's probably 18

This, and they could've wrecked this league together too

He destroyed his own career with his stupidity and immaturity.

>crisp spiral
I'll admit he got fucked over by pettine,but let's not get carried away

>Jameis and Mariota both struggling
>Amari Cooper has hands of stone slathered with butter
>Scherff actually not bad but since he's a guard most people don't know about him

>mfw Fowler is actually looking like the second best out of the top 5 selected from that class this year despite tearing his ACL in the 1st 5 minutes of rookie camp

really fires my neurons

>throwing it into double coverage to intentionally get a PI
ELITE

i honestly wish you luck. you guys are so pathetic you might be my 2nd favorite team just out of pure sympathy.

You would think they’d change the way they train backs differently

>they never learn

just thinking out loud here. Have the lions ever won a single playoff game against the vikings since the merger?

Can’t wait for the jags and their fake ass nigger fans to fade back into irrelevancy

Why shouldn't Manziel get another opportunity when Kerry Collins fucked up with boozing just as badly as he did and was in the Super Bowl a few years later?

They've been irrelevant for almost 20 years. Let them have one good season

Because Manziel is not an NFL qb

>Sup Forums said we would lose to the Vikings
>Sup Forums now saying that the Packers with Rodgers is an instant L even though we beat him the last time we faced him

When will you take Carolina seriously?

because manziel is a wahmen beater

Collins referred to one of his own receivers as a nigger when he was super fucked up on booze and would have been blackballed by today's league.

You almost lost to an unhealthy offensive line, Vikings were on the road for 4 straight weeks, if you guys play the Vikings again in the playoffs you guys are donzo wit the Vikings home crowd

lmao. the vikes played probably their worst game of the season. fucking up in every aspect of the game, and yet it still took a last second play from you fags to beat us.

Riley Cooper continued to play after he said that word for 3 years and he was a literal who

>2 good teams have a close game
I know its been rare this season but it happens

When they stop sucking so bad. They don't have comfortable confident wins. They have clusterfucks of luck.

LIFE

I won't deny that the Vikings being domebabbies gives them an advantage in the playoffs but the Packers have a depleted secondary and needed to rally to beat the Bucs and the winless Browns and their QB had screws in his collar a few weeks ago. Why should I be afraid outside of the slippery bullshit Rodgers usually pulls on third down? The Panthers defense isn't dumb, they'll have a spy on him.

Honestly, I am a Saints fan, so obviously I want the Puckers to beat you guys this Sunday, but I know you will fuck them, it's obvious. Rodgers coming back isn't going to instantly make them contenders.

Now you know how the rest of the league feels about you squawk fans

>Team grinds their way to victory and plays all four quarters of a game
>This makes them bad

The '15 Panthers blew out almost everyone they played and look where that got them.

The measure of a good, well-coached team is how they respond to adversity and win in spite of it. All the "good" teams in the league like the Eagles and Vikings and Saints have crumbled when the game script doesn't go their way.

packers barely won in overtime vs. the browns last week. Yes, without rigers, but at the same time rodgers is only one player on that team.

Their defense let the browns put 21 points up on them, imagine what Carolina can do against them.

Rams will win a playoff game

So, uhh, let’s say NN is actually the big bad boogeyman, where are you guys going after Sup Forums is shutdown.

You might be onto something. 18-1 pats and 2013 broncos btfo out.of everyone too and lost the owl

I'll finally have an excuse to kill myself

russian sports message boards and 2ch
fuck reddit and cripplechan with a passion

saints weren't even seen as contenders this year, it's a complete surprise that this season wasn't a shit to me and most other fans. I think a lot of us expected to go 7-9 again or worse and Payton to be let go, but look how it turned out. Saints could easily have had a better record too, the rams game was a genuine loss, but the falcons one was so close, and it was a poor decision by brees in what should have been a win (or at least OT) that lost it. Also, that missed field goal, stupid fucking mistakes cost the saints that game, combined with all the dumb penalties that kept every falcons drive alive.
Only the vikings and patriots losses were all that bad, and it was mostly due to inept offense unable to convert on 3rd and the defense wasn't clicking yet.

luckily saints are going to demolish (hopefully) the jest and then the final test will be Atlanta at home, but as long as they don't give the failcons 9 penalty first downs again it should be a W.

>blocks your path

Nothing will happen after the vote, but that doesn't mean I don't support net neutrality. All this talk of isps banning / slowing down Sup Forums is stupid as fuck and won't happen. Besides, no way any ISP is going to do shit anytime soon unless they want massive bad press. They will wait a few years before starting to slowly fuck their customers in incremental ways, so long as there aren't measures taken to re-enact NN regulations that is.

Of course Sup Forums wont be slowed down but you bet your ass big streaming sites like YouTube and Netflix are going to take a hit on consumers

Same way Jags get no respect for beating the Steelers.
>m-muh bad day!
Literally can use that excuse every game.

Alright /nfl/, while being as unbiased as possible, name your team and any potential Pro Bowlers / All Pro players
>Xecucks

Pro Bowlers
>Wilson
>Wagner
>Graham
>Thomas
>possibly Baldwin

All Pro
>Wilson
>possibly Wagner

>Giants

Engram

That's it lmfao God this team sucks

To be fair, your entire team is dead and McAdoo did his best to destroy it before he was canned

Press F to pay respects

F

Plus don't forget that comeback against the skins. Brees is a beast and the saints have performed way better than they should have.

Is that the whore who killed herself because she refused to have anal with someone with AIDS?

Is that the semen demon Bret favre sent his penis to

r8 my owl field /nfl/

to be fair the packers defense has been forcing punts and turnovers against those teams but a lot of the problems came from being on the field nearly 40 minutes some games
they aren't a great defense nor a consistent one, but getting time to rest, and not dealing with bad field position from turnovers sure helps
>Why should I be afraid outside of the slippery bullshit Rodgers usually pulls on third down? The Panthers defense isn't dumb, they'll have a spy on him.
why didn't anybody think of this before? woah

packers
should be probowlers
bakhtiari
martinez
clark
adams

Brees has performed pretty average, but yeah he has had some great performances this year. The defense and running game are really what has elevated their play this year. Still mad at Brees for that stupid int, why the fuck didn't they run the damn ball on 2nd down and only attempt a pass on 3rd? made no sense. I mean fuck, even if you don't convert at least you can go for a FG and send it into OT.

I was at that Redskins game, I've been to many saints games over the years and that was by far one of the best Saints games I've ever been to, the crowd was going fucking nuts during that comeback it was amazing.

Who's better fellas, Peyton Manning or Drew Brees?

No but she killed herself too, like 5 minutes ago

Never gonna happen/10

Peyton is better than screen pass baby

Brees by miles

Pro Bowlers
>Ramsey
>Bouye
>Campbell
>Telvin Smith
All Pro
>Ramsey
>Bouye