Why do Americans love mobshit so much?

Why do Americans love mobshit so much?

>le dirty Sicilian peasant immigrants are criminal and psychotic and kill each other but with a le epic warped sense of honour

It's the most overrated genre ever

Sopranos, Goodfellas, the Godfather trilogy, they're all flick-tier pieces of entertainment - they're diverting, occasionally exciting, but they don't deserve to be venerated as timeless, classic masterpieces. It's almost as if Americans have some sort of societal hard-on for dynastic gangster capitalism...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
youtu.be/fnSEKm4Xs8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

Because it's actual American history told in short stories via film.

They are truly the niggers of Europe.

crime is cool

Name me ONE successful movie about mafia after Donnie Brasco, which was 20 years ago. Just ONE pls. Therefore, kill yourself.

It's so crazy to me that the pitch is Joe Pesci having won best supporting actor instead of Robert De Niro.

It's because they:
>hark back to a fabled time when men were men and lived by a code
>play into the fantasies we all have at times about just doing whatever we want and saying fuck you to society
>look cool
>feature cool words like gabagool

It's just a form of masculine escapism, a tier up from action b movies and revenge flicks.

Although every piece of media is utter Kino and if you think otherwise then you should drown yourself in a vat of shit.

Good luck with you autism, OP.

It's the ultimate success story: starting with nothing and working your way to the top. With violence.

Who was in the wrong here?

But if it's black people instead of Italians, white people go fucking berserk

Pretty sure Kill The Irishman made money. Not sure.

>italians
>white

Not really when you realize he should have won for Raging Bull you uncultured swine.

Jimmy. Because he knew what a psycho Tommy was and still let him go back to the bar after he'd lost his shit.

The Departed.

Descendants?

Who happen to have the highest IQ in the world (non-oriental).

Just because you're a Nordic cuckold doesn't mean Italians are niggers. Whatever makes you feel better though

You for posting a shitty youtube picture from a google search.

Did you even understand my post?

>implying that high IQ doesn't come from North Italy

meant for

>get your fuckin' shine box

Don't the orientals (especially China) skew and manipulate the results of those tests?

>The Departed
>mafia

Holy shit kill your family in sleep and then yourself.

>le dirty Sicilian peasant immigrants are criminal and psychotic and kill each other but with a le epic warped sense of honour

>judging films by their plot and not by the use of visual storytelling techniques distinct to cinema that make so many films in the genre kino

Don't be racist, it's their culture, they've practiced cheated for millennia

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Robert Cuckniro is an overrated hack who married a niggress and whose children look nothing like him. He has only developed a single hack stare in his entire career and calls it method acting. It's pic realted.
You will find it in any of his flicks.
Be it Raging Bulls, Taxi Driver, Heat, Godfather, Deer Hunter, etc. pp.
He should be glad he got one like Leo Dicaprio. Yet another hack with the acting range of Jonah Hill who got memed to an oscar.

they're like slasher films but with class and an awesome nigger soundtrack

youtu.be/fnSEKm4Xs8I

>Italians
>highest IQ
It really shows, Guiseppe. Your school system, engineering skills and economy are world-renowned.

>ywn roll around with your crew doing jobs for the Big Guy

Genetic race-based IQ ("The Bell Curve" and whatnot) is a hoax. The Mafia are the niggers of Europe not because of low innate intelligence, but because of crime, corruption and violent behavior glorified by the media.

>He has only developed a single hack stare in his entire career and calls it method acting
True, once you see it, you ruin most of his movies.

>Genetic race-based IQ is a hoax

>sense of honour
The entire point of Goodfellas was that there was no honor among them.

>Godfather
>flick-tier
This is some gnarly bait dude! Righteous!

>implying niggers aren't the niggers of Europe

>Paulie is a post-religious portrayal of Saint Paul

They subvert American's notions of the American Dream. These immigrants come and instead of working hard to integrate and build a better life they self-segregate and engage in illicit but exciting activities on the margins of society.

This is a bait thread. Don't bring logical arguments into this.

>niggers
>of Europe

I don't know man, it's semantics

Agreed, De Niro is horribly overrated. His """performance""" in Godfather II is probably the most overrated in film history.

>they're all flick-tier pieces of entertainment
dont do that. dont be that person. people that unironically do the movie synonyms hierarchy meme are flick-tier people.

>people that unironically do the movie synonyms hierarchy
No one actually does it seriously. I refuse to believe that.

He was just bustin' balls

I hope so, I hate that shit, especially since I don't know the ranking

Truly a talkie opinion

Scorcese makes sure you know Italian mobsters are Christian but made sure you didn't know Belfort was Jewish even though he said he only hired Jews for his scam operation.

Yeah this Italian hate is some stupid Christopher Walken inspired 'muh moors' bullshit. Italy literally built old Europe and was partially responsible for winning the Crusades. They were defeated by the FBI but to their credit didn't go after the families of the FBI people en masse like Mexicans did and went out with some class.

They also pioneered art and architecture, and created the worlds greatest religion.

Why they aren't so great anymore is 1) they chose a bad side during World War 2 and don't have the engineers and technicians it took to have a world leading economy after being ruined 2) they had some degeneracy and world weary Ennui which comes from that and generally are never positioned to regain its former power.

They are still a decent second world economy or pseudo first world with a lot of beauty and a vibrant youth and culture.

your a dorable

N-i-g-g-e-r

How do emotional babies like you even take yourselves seriously after you know your opinion of someone's acting can be changed by something totally unrelated to acting? All alt right retards are like this, it's hilarious. Are you just too stupid to realize how shameful that is?

>complains about opinion being uninformed blablabla
>ALL alt right retards are like this

LöL

Americans who think criminal Sicilian mobsters are a good representation of Italy are equivalent to a European thinking that inbred Appalachian pig farmers are typical Americans

Protip: economic migrants are generally speaking the scum of the country they emigrate from. At least when we're talking about people who emigrate from poorer countries to richer ones

Hey luigi, dats a spicy meatball!

>the irish mob is not a criminal organization

The Departed
Road to Perdition

That would be the gypsies

reddit leave

excellent criticism, hot opinion
OP must be on suicide watch