So why do I want you so badly?
Making a fool of me, I'm so keen
Baby, I got your back, like we're still seventeen

for later

Sounds for fellow melancholics.
youtube.com/watch?v=iw0LKXYlSm8

Did somebody say ego

I’m ugly both inside and out

No, if I were narcissistic and egoistic I would say I'm the smartest and most beautiful person around. I'm just smarter than most people I've met and above-average looking. I don't think I'm a fucking movie star or a genius, I don't even think I'm such a good person I just recognize that I at least try to be one.

You're kind of an cocksucker too.

>I'm the smartest and most beautiful person around
Took the dubs right out of my mouth

Who isn't a narcissistic egoist?

No I'm not you douchebag

>I just know I am a superior specimen than most people but maintain a shallow veil of humility so I don't seem like a TOTAL insufferable autist but all it really does is expose how out of touch I am

Stop being mean and people will like you.

It's okay to recognize your own worth while still being realistic about it. God damn do you expect everyone's self-esteem to be in the marianas trench?

Why are you being so rude .

and what is your worth

Yeah I'm being mean while everyone attacks me constantly. No you're right I'm the asshole not the people insulting me for having the slightest sense of self-worth.

Apparently this guy's better than all rest of us.

Bit of a persecution complex . . .

I didn't say that god damnit, fuck

I'm sure you guys have your own qualities and attributes, can't you just prop yourselves up instead of trying to bring me down?

Stop being a jerk to him.

>I didn't say that god damnit, fuck
>I just know I'm smarter than most people I've met
>I only speak to high IQ's without lame hobbies

I'm starting to form one from posting here

When I was a kid I got inside a barrel full with potting soil with my dog and we spend the afternoon rolling in it, it was pretty fun.

>implying cum is full of happy healthy people

You're fucking insulting all us with real problems
Mister Movie-Star
Mister Model
Gtfo

I didn't say I only speak to high IQ's that don't have lame hobbies, I said I only want someone who has a relatively good IQ and their own non-lame hobbies to be my nigga. Hell I don't care if their hobbies are lame if they can just explain to me why they aren't lame. I just don't want to think I'm going to make a friend and then be alienated because that person doesn't feel like they can relate to me. Yeah I know I came off as arrogant, I'll take the blame for that.

>my mom says I'm a handsome boy

Yeah okay, my fucking hair started falling out when I was 15, I just meant I have good bone structure. I know there are plenty of people who are better looking than me, but also plenty of people who are uglier than me. Again it's good to be realistic about yourself.

Some girls have too, and in general I have a well proportioned symmetrical face but that doesn't mean I don't have other problems

wish me luck

So basically you're too good for the average person. Fuck you. Also I take personal offense at your use of a cruel pejorative used against my people for centuries.

>I drink alcohol

Nostalgia is comfy

>balding at fifteen

fucking kek
who did you vote for in the election

>unironically caring this much about what anonymous people on the internet think of you
lmao nigga just stop replying already

>I take personal offense

No, I didn't mean that I'm too good for the average person. Just that the average person doesn't often form a kinship with me no matter how friendly and kind I am.

Stoner gay

I don't really take it to heart, I just really need to communicate with some people for better or worse

Not for me

You basically called me a nigger. Fuck you and your white power shit.

stoner gary*

>Just that the average person doesn't often form a kinship with me
lmao just talk normal, man

>I just really need to communicate with some people
how about you just stop posting instead

>completely bald at fourteen

Too bad compadre

Doesn't work dude, I don't know if it's some curse from God or what but I talk just like everyone else and always try to be humorous, light-hearted and friendly but can't make ant friends. It fucking sucks. I end up coming to the conclusion that people just can't relate to me or something, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

>third party voter
You just keep getting even more unlikeable

>bald before middle school

Stop being a pretentious ass, not all of us can afford your fancy schools or expensive to maintain hobbies. Some of us have to actually work for a living.

do you actually believe in God? just asking because of the capital
anyway, you definitely come off as kind of a arrogant cunt. not trying to be a dick, just being honest

I knew trump was going to win, and I hated Hillary, I just felt like it would be good for a third party to become relevant

Never grew hair on my head since birth

A literal trumpposter. Thanks for casting the ballot that fucked up the nation selfish jerk

>I don't know if it's some curse from God
textbook narcissism
you're not that special my dude, get off your high horse
no wonder people don't like you

i'm a 4th party voter

Wish BurgerKing would put his trip back on so I could filter his black ass

Dude I go to community college because I'm to poor for proper university and too depressed to even try applying for rich kid faggot shit like scholarships. Sorry if I insulted your hobbies but I bet I could get into them too if you told me more about them.

Yes I believe in God, I believe in accountability of our lives. I guess I do come off that way because people who were more stupid and weak than me have always tried to attack me throughout my life. I don't want to make more enemies.

on an unrelated note Burger King is delicious

>I guess I do come off that way because people who were more stupid and weak than me have always tried to attack me throughout my life.
see there you go again. you realize its wrong to think this way right? I'm starting to think you have a legit mental issue my dude
so what religion are you

>community college

>I don't want to make more enemies
evaluate this conversation you just had on the internet
now apply it to daily life
make changes as necessary

I never said I'm that special, just that I make as much of an effort to make friends as everyone else yet am met with no progress. Tell me rationally what is wrong seriously I want to become a better and more likeable person.

I would be suicidally depressed being you.

>tfw 20th birthday on sunday

Really fucking hope I'm not spending it on here.

It's literally true though, always had fucking retards ripping on me since I was a kid. You think I'm making it up? Okay I wish I were

>tfw to intelligent to be ugly

how do girls work

If we are burgers and trump is our king, is he the true Burger King?

Yes you would, I don't particularly like being me

I don't think you're lying, I think you're delusional

You will

oh yeah and tell me what religion you are f@m

So kill yourself so I can finally orgasm omg you aren't making this easy

see, the difference between you and someone that's truly humble is that the humble person doesn't feel the need to tell everyone how shitty everyone else is, regardless of whether they're actually people are shitty or not
you? you're just an egotistical narcissist like everyone else.

A Latter Day Saints Evangelical Jew for Jesus

Delusional how? You don't think I was bullied all the time for no fucking good reason? And that maybe I've developed self-defences in response to people's cruelty? I'm being told I'm arrogant yet you're the one who seems to think he's infallible

everyone is a fucking brianlet except me

>brianlet

Its ironic you just don't get superior humor because your a brainlet

Ah right, so the fucking idiots who never tried to be kind to anyone and just ripped on me as a form of displacement because of their dogshit parents were good people and I'm unfairly criticizing them right? No I'm the asshole and people like them were good and right in what they did. No my dude, you either sympathize with those shitheads to a saddening degree or you seriously think I deserved to be bullied when I never wronged anybody.

it'll turn to tradition and by the time you're 26 you'll be 2 years away from suicide

I was going to respond seriously at first until I seen the image

I personally know two transexuals
one was even my bodd

Fact you still respond keeps my dick hard

>your

boss

>anime

STOP ITS A JOKE

The fact you respond keeps me from thinking I'm not in some kind of hypnotic death-trance

>ITS

I think at most there has been one other person bullying you. When will you take the hint you're being toyed with?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ

I was legit trying to help him
don't give him that idea, its just going to reinforce his victim complex

little bitchboy neck you are self

>so the fucking idiots who never tried to be kind to anyone and just ripped on me as a form of displacement because of their dogshit parents were good people and I'm unfairly criticizing them right
that's not at all what I said. You're free to judge them all you want in your own mind, since it's your experience and your opinion of them. As soon as you start bitching about it to other people though, especially people who don't know the guys in question, you go from "I'm better than you because I know it" to "I'm better than you because I said so". By telling other people about it you're seeking reinforcement of your opinion rather than just being outright certain of your own beliefs.
If you don't see the difference then you're just arrogant and narcissistic, that's all there is to it.

Lad I said I just need people to communicate with. Seriously being drunk with no friends fucking sucks.