National language incredibly useful (and comparatively easy to learn)

>National language incredibly useful (and comparatively easy to learn)
>Outside the city is the safest region of the continent with 1st-world level crime rates
>Decent passport
>Citizenship after only 2 years with lenient income requirements

What's the catch, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8dfA0kuMiw
thediplomat.com/2016/05/china-builds-space-monitoring-base-in-the-americas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to Argentinians it is not 1st world.
Aregentina is actually one of few countries that are easy to immigrate to even for Russians.

They have nice climate and good infrastructure.
I don't understand why do they consider it to be awful.

They maybe never venture very far outside the capital

>lenient income requirements
you need to be earning like $2.3k/month passively and remit it there

catches:
>high tax for shit public services
>capital controls and general commie shit

>National language incredibly useful (and comparatively easy to learn)

Colombian spanish is better.

>Outside the city is the safest region of the continent with 1st-world level crime rates

Not bad, but definitely not 1st-world level.

>Decent passport

Nope. We still need visa for USA.

>Citizenship after only 2 years with lenient income requirements

Definitely THE WORST migration law ever!
I mean... nationality after 2 years, wtf?
That's the reason that we are full of bolivians, peruvians, africans and other low-tier migrants.
We just need rapefugees...

>Definitely THE WORST migration law ever!
I thought Macri was going to change this?
T bh it's a bit weird that you can be an illegal and still qualify for citizenship

also add the free universities to the inmigration problem, they get a title here and they fuck off to their country afterward , we should probably make them pay a fee at minimum

Eternal economic crisis.

The catch is that the entire country is actually a secret underground staging area for the global resurgence of the Robo Nazis led by Cyborg Hitler. All white males who go there are kidnapped in their sleep and transformed into Jew slaughtering machines.

Free universities, you say?

I truly want a Argentina passport. I wold move there for a job etc...
It seems too good to be true

>Aregentina is actually one of few countries that are easy to immigrate to even for Russians.
Are you human? Have you been in our territory for two or more years? Welcome aboard. It's very easy.

drink the stick pirate jsjksajksksjksjksjks

When someone tries to change this. Liberals and SJWs call them "racist", "xenophobe" and stuff... Or just they mention our Constitution's preamble:
"...in order to form a national union, guarantee justice, secure
domestic peace, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure
the blessings of liberty to ourselves, to our posterity, and to ALL MEN OF THE WORLD who wish to dwell on argentine soil.."

Also this.

Yep, the UBA it's considered one of the best universities from Latin America and there are a bunch more but I can remember the names

>we should probably
you HAVE to, not doing it it's absolute cuckery, same with healthcare

I have a question for any yanki who is on this thread, what is the cost to assist to an average university?, nothing super fancy

>Colombian Spanish is better
Is there really a difference? If I learn Argentinian Spanish will I find myself completely lost and unable to communicate with a Spanish or Venezuelan person?

Estaba insinuando eso, pero veo que no me expresé bien que digamos, cualquier inmigrante que venga no debería recibir todo gratis, pero bueno así están las cosas, es un lindo país pero somos medios pelotudos

Not really, but you will confuse yourself a little with the different dialects

Nope. There just are variations from spanish. Is like British english, american english or australiam english. Just variations.
But i find colombian spanish clearier than other ones.
If you want to learn spanish just go for european spanish. That's the real one btw.

>Is like British english, american english or australiam english. Just variations.
I'm not sure how strong your grasp of English is then. I've never had an issue speaking with Australians despite never actively trying to learn "Australian English" and as far as British goes very rarely a word comes up that I don't understand but usually with logic I can figure out what it means in regards to how it's used. I don't really seem that as any different

Too fucking expensive! A regular state university, tuition alone will cost you around $12.000 a year. That does not include books, living (Dorms), parking pass, meal plans, etc...

I did my masters degree in Estonia and I paid 1000 euros for 2 years. The same degree in my state would cost easily $25,000 for the same fucking thing.

$10,000 to $12,000 per year. It varies greatly though, based on your income and where you live. It's hard to really define an average.

>colombian spanish clearier
It's true. I can easily understand what an average person on the street says. I found some videos on feel-my-tube and I was shocked at how clear it is.

Welp, it fucking sucks to hear, I tought they were memeing about the school debts but it seems that it was true

Definitely not a meme. If you aren't rich you literally have to choose between education or money. I'm only doing 2 years at a small community college because I refuse to go into debt so this is my only affordable option.

Good Man! I find it ridiculous that a stupid 18 year old is conned into signing away their life with debt. I think the university should be the co-signer and held responsible for their alumni's failure imo.

We've got free college here as well but it's somewhat competitive to get a spot because of admision standards, how does it work there?

Again, that fucking sucks, I wish you luck user and I hope you do well in your studies

I'm gonna beat up an Argie

Beat me my dear anglo-nichan

Same. But it depends on province. In Buenos Aires is harder than other provinces.

Why did they hide so many nazis after WW2, are they planning on making South American Prussia or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=M8dfA0kuMiw

Doesn't Argentina and Chile give away free land to people in Patagonia?

I see, thx

this is not 1800 anymore sweety nobody will give you free land in one of the most perfect place in the world

Wait. Maybe for people who wants to start a new undertaking or something.

That's what I meant, you ass. I wouldn't mind building something down there and hiring locals.

Hey! im not that user ( )

Anyway. Patagonia is now full of chinese "people"

So, it's gonna get full of supermarkets then?

And:
"space-monitoring"
thediplomat.com/2016/05/china-builds-space-monitoring-base-in-the-americas/

Ah just lovely, I knew about the armed forces sent here but this is the cherry on top

Translation: Spy center watching BsA

I think every country needs a visa for the Usa. At least Netherlands need a visa and we are first worlds so thats not that weird.

Argentina a qt
The catch is that you'd be competing with lots of lads including sh*tskins from Bolivia and Peru who also exploit the system. Btw, I think that 2 year requirement only applies to citizen of Latin America and a couple countries in Mediterranean Europe. I might be wrong on that one though

As far as I can see on the internet it goes for everyone.