This can't be real life. Sup Forums am I dreaming?

This can't be real life. Sup Forums am I dreaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751581882404384768
archive.is/xatqR
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/MwPb7g_BlXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lecturing white Americans on the campaign trail

INCOMPETENT

she is basically saying
"You white retards I have lots of jews in my hands and I'll genocide you"

A FUCKING TREAT

How many cops need to die before white people will just listen?? What's so hard for whites to understand?

Nope. She really did just insinuate that it's whitey's fault that those cops died.

She is still going to win.

FFFUUUUUU..

I agree!!
It's time we start listening to gang members and half witted morons who've accomplished nothing in society besides rap music and peanut butter

T R U M P
R
U
M
P

Nah m8. Most people aren't this dumb.

>FEEL SHAME FOR HAVING BEEN BORN WRONG! ALL OF YOU WHO WERE BORN WRONG MUST BECOME SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. ALSO, YOU NEED TO REPENT OF YOUR SINS. YOU KNOW, THE ONES COMMITTED BY PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW AND WILL LIKELY NEVER MEET.

>AM I PRESIDENT YET?

Jesus christ. I can't believe this bitch is even allowed to run.

Seriously guys what the fuck are we going to do IF she actually does win??!?

If she does, let's hope she shows her true, racist colors.

what

did

she

mean

by

this

?

>you face every day.
>you

And yet republicans are the racist ones...?

Clinton: If you white you aint right*

*with the exception of myself

This isn't real right?

Right?

You're not dreaming. kek is real.

She is trying to bait Trump if this is real.

Don't go crazy here Donald let shit settle.

so how can whites argue that they are more intellectual when they let nignogs cuck their country and themselves so hard?

do you know what she meant by this?

Doesn't have the "-H", meaning Hillary didn't tweet it.
My guess is some intern isn't going to get fired over this. This isn't her style.

That is word for word what she said in a speech. She blames white Americans for lack of dialogue in the same week she is proven to have lied and committed perjury

she wants toast

this is why you niggers get shot. whenever there is a white protest, its 99.9% of the time going to be people holding signs and saying not so nice things. whenever its niggers (not blacks just niggers) its a full fucking chimp out. taking off shirts and waving it around like an enraged chimp, flipping/burning cars, killing people, robbing stores. you niggers do it to yourselves. you get on camera and show the whole world how uncivilized you all are. then some dumb twat like shillary has to go say some dumb shit to get the black vote.

At this point, its looking a lot more like "when she wins."

> has trouble attracting white voters
> has all the niggernoggers in the pocket anyway since they have 1 braincell and by default vote democrat

> Lets bash white people more, they need to vote for me so I'll just keep bashing them.

How can Jews argue they are intellectual when they let 6 million of their own die so easily?

>implying we actually let 6 million die

you really got us goy. Good job, and remember to pay reparations for all the lives you stole :^)

She's gonna be toast come November.

You mean America's gonna be toast in November.

You overestimate the cognitive capacity of our average citizen. They hate Trump for being openly wealthy, while backing HRC. The irony is entirely lost on those folks that, for better or worse, blindly follow the Clinton Foundation narrative because their "lol" comedy news hosts support this insufferable gash.

Quitting drink to fund acquisition of legally acquired firearms.

P.S. It's fucking difficult to drop booze while running a liquor store.

>hair icon

you fuckers know no shame

She hates black people. She's just pandering for their vote, nothing more.

You mean this?

Either edited or fake.
Please link source next time, or better yet, archive.

thats what you get for killing jesus you fuckers

Not surprised. Most of the people who show up at rallies to agitate for minorities and gays are white people. If it wasn't for the promise of drama or fighting or the opportunity to loot, black people wouldn't show up to their own rallies!

>you face every day

What did she mean by this?

She edited it.

archive.is/xatqR

Seriously, is she addressing white or black people?

Ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the United States

it is equally difficult to quit weed when the apartments above your business are constantly billowing out pot smoke

they get evicted and the next group starts right back up. It's terrible.

But the money i spend on weed is just the money i WOULD have spent on vidya so whatever, i just clear out my backlog in my substance abuse fueled haze

She already has their vote, blacks vote 90% Democrat regardless. What I'm confused about is why she is pandering to the voters she already has in the bag and causing more tensions with the white vote?

Black people. the tweet is actually a quote, she was addressing a black crowd in real life.

Checked

gas the whites

Every libtard I know hates her.

The only people who are gonna vote for her are people with their fingers in their ears

luckily those prickjobs are the vocal minority.

Also wanted to add I'm getting a lot of "not even gonna bother voting" sentiments from them which is fine by me.

I feel your struggle, leafbro. It's not a comfortable position to be in. I'll give you credit though, I gave up gaming in favor of drinking. In-game performance drops drastically when drank. I miss getting high & plowing through vidya.

Oh Really Hillary?

We could turn blacks against her.

We actually don't need Blacks to vote Republican, we just need them to not vote at all.

>HILLARY LIES, BLACKS DIE

This violent policing is a direct result of the policies Hillary wanted when she described Blacks as 'Super-Predators' and said 'we need to bring them to heel'.

>Trayvon Martin
Brought to heel

>Eric Garner
Brought to heel

>Michael Brown
Brought to heel

>Alton Sterling
Brought to heel

#IfSheWasBlack

She's pacicking and HAVE to change the news focus elsewhere than her e-mails and Foundation.

Because this doesn't make sense, she already have 100% of the black vote, with this kind of crap she's just erroding the share of white vote which would allow her to win.

talk about privilege

The fuck? What the fuck do you think was happening in Dallas last night?

This is why riots happen - nobody bothers to listen when it's brought up and it simmers until it explodes.

Never figured out the reasons for straya/azn/yuro-cunts giving a shit what's going on here, but your support is sincerely appreciated, Aussiebro.

Yet again Hillary speaks the truth to far right babydicks.

We don't have time for this fucking bullshit. Black people and DYING left and right, and white men continue to insist there is no problem. I hope she gets shuts up the racist bullshitters once and for all once she's elected.

Make the goddamned police do their jobs for once and protect blacks from mass murdering whites.

It's just a dull hook, wouldn't catch anything of substance even if you'd baited it.

Honestly, I work in advertising and PR.

This could be an absolute Slam-dunk of a campaign that would quietly undermine her black vote.

For some reason Sup Forums doesn't care.

They'll meme the shit to support Trump, but do nothing to undermine the opposition. They're still hoping Hillary/Obama appointed public servants will indict her over the Foundation. When that doesn't happen, they will have absolutely no backup.

I've tried starting threads, I've tried posting as many images as I can to get people to tweet/fb - even from their actual accounts. I've tried to get them to win Bern-fags over since this is an anti-hillary campaign not a pro-trump one.

Just... crickets.

The only people that have bothered to do anything have been from Jordan, Australia and the UK. Americans don't give a fuck about their own country.

Trump 2016

What about when Hillary kicked out that BLM protester who held a sign saying "Super Predators" and "bring them to heel" from the rich mansion she was doing a speech in?

Why didn't she listen to what she had to say?

kek

We have been beaten into submission

Hillary's a false progressive, what else is new?

So she's a Trump plant, right? No one could be this fucking retarded.

Sadly, I have to agree with you on almost every observation stated, straya. And il
reiterate once more how refreshing it is to have foreign citizens with an objective viewpoint when it comes to our utterly fucked government & electoral systems.

I'm still somewhat baffled as to why you guys give a shit. Are we just that loud/obnoxious in the realm of international media? If you'll let me single out Australia, shit like this ( youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo ) is occurring in your homeland and EUR is fairing quite a bit worse.

The interest & support gives me warm fuzziness inside, but after the past ~20yrs of our political nonsense, I have trouble figuring why anyone else would give a shit anymore.

>The only people that have bothered to do anything have been from Jordan, Australia and the UK. Americans don't give a fuck about their own country.
I'm going to die childless. So long as things are liveable through my lifetime, I'm good.

>white americans need to do a better job of listening
No, we're not the problem. We're not the ones murdering each other. We're not the ones that glorify violence. We're not the ones on welfare. We're not the ones who internalize fiction. We're not the ones who have fantasies about being a "gangsta".

White people aren't doing anything wrong, so we're not the ones who need to change.

>No, we're not the problem. We're not the ones murdering each other. We're not the ones that glorify violence. We're not the ones on welfare. We're not the ones who internalize fiction. We're not the ones who have fantasies about being a "gangsta".
You really, really need to put "disproportionately" in front of all of those.

Niggers don't protest they demand. You lack necessary cortical facilities to understand the future time orientation. You are beings of instinct and instant gratification. That's why shit goes sideways when you're prancing around demanding.

give me a hashtag

We're still notably better than a large portion of yurop, but we've been seriously beaten down and the "current" generation so definitively indoctrinated, it's been feeling relatively hopeless for well over a decade now.

We have a vested interest in our largest regional ally not going tits up under a corrupt presidency.

We had premier resign over an undeclared bottle of grange and have been cycling through shitty PMs every two years, yet you guys have been stuck with an ineffective pres for 8 years and have a corrupt one on the way, it's baffling and heart breaking to watch.

You have my axe

>beaten down
That's why I've decided to not have kids. I don't have the will any longer to bang my head against the wall of trying to make this world/country/hell, even my state/county better. I'm just tired of all the bullshit and frankly, I'm to the point where I just don't care. It's like having a loved one who is hooked on drugs, at some point you just have to cut loose. You can't solve their problems for them and god knows you can't keep caring or else it'll destroy you too, so yeah, I'm not bringing kids into this world. Can't count on anyone else to fix the world, not willing to try myself -- it'd just be fucked up to spawn.

Imagine being a cop and having this posted after nine of your brothers were just gunned down instead of condeming the act or anything other than this.

I love how mass media just pans over the tax that black on black violence kills hundreds of thousands more than white on black violence every year.

If you want me to respect any of this black lives matter shit maybe they can manage to stop killing themselves and us at a higher rate than any other demographic combination in the country.

>nine of your brothers
You know, while the racist shits in blm are worthless assholes, cops aren't entirely blameless in this and at the core with the problems of cops is that whole brotherhood mentality.

This makes me rage

Honestly, Aboriginals make up about 3% of the population. They are killing themselves and each other, have low birth rates and end up in prison.

They have the occasional protest but they are largely a non-issue. Most Australians don't have to see them or smell them or put up with their shit on a daily basis.

Australians and Brits care because WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS when the Overton window shifts to the left.

We know what happens when you allow massive social programs like Medicare and free university happen. We know what happens when the government bans guns.

I personally remember pre-1996 and how much safer I felt in this country. Banning guns didn't help.

We've had a Trudeau-style SJW PM in Kevin Rudd. Followed by a female lefty PM who would say anything to anyone and had no conviction.

America should look to Australia for what happens when you allow these people into power. We have a much more rapid political turnover so we have been through it before.

I don't know how to get people to start Memeing the fuck out the Hillary vs. blacks thing. I've tried. I've made and dropped dozens of images in dozens of threads on here.

Sup Forums just will not false-flag BLM or bernie supporters in order to defeat hillary.

For all the rhetoric and posting of Yuri, they really don't understand how to implement what he says - even though the other side is doing exactly that.

#IfSheWereBlack

#HillarysAmerica

#KKKlinton

I live in a house with five pot smokers and never have to purchase weed for myself and still dont smoke. There's twelve super sized plants in my front fucking yard and I still dont smoke, and this is after smoking all day every day and simply quitting cold turkey because I didn't like how I felt on weed.

Its really not that hard to quit, pussy.

I guess the silver lining of the upcoming race war is it might finally deliver me the sweet, sweet embrace of death.

Also checked.

youtu.be/MwPb7g_BlXQ
This is better than house of cards.

Hillary can't even pander without sounding insincere.

A wholly organic outburst, definitely just a lone, disposable black man all on his own.

The problem is that its framed that cops are unjust only when killing black people when the sale fucking thing happens to white people it just doesn't get sensationalized on mass media.

I'm tired of it being an us vs them thing instead of it being the cops are killing fucking everybody without restraint.

Instead were nose diving back into the social climate of the early nineties.

Move to Canada ;p

It's time to stop dreaming and start memeing

Trust in Kek for you are witnessed

You seem to think her white voters don't like that.

Sorry, but if they need rigged polls with a double-digit DEM oversample to have her in the lead then her situation is indeed dire.

Oh, it's real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

It's damn real.

Keep holding on bro, this is an important historical moment and the world needs people like you.

What's hilarious is without trump jeb or any other fucking Republican candidate would have swept this election after Bernie dropped out as a huge span of Bernie supporters dont trust Hillary and anything seeming saner than trump would have got their vote.

Honestly fuck pol for all their bullshit against Bernie and allowing this corrupt fucking two faced witch to win this fucking election.

But that was literally you guys

The Romans literally just did what you told them

Smith and wesson m&p15 5.56 sport 2. Get it for $694. Congrats, you own a fully functional reliable ar, now all you need is to buy bulk 5.56 ammunition.

>Si el fuego

A fire?

The fire rises?

Honestly, I will dump some as many images as i have.

We need a mix of Humor, False Flag, and serious stuff.

Let the BLM and SJWs do most of the work for us. They will spread the content if we give it to them. They will make more if they have some inspiration and once they have bought into the narrative.

We need to start seeding this stuff.