So why didn't they just pull the stick out of Logan's torso?

So why didn't they just pull the stick out of Logan's torso?

He didn't have to died.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was dying from the beginning so it's not like he would have lived much longer if he survived that.

He drank the green ooze.

she did
he did

I see. Very deep story.

He took all the medicine

Why didn't they shoot New Wolverine in the face with the adamantium bullet at the farm house and kill the science man too?

I'm pretty sure there's a version of this movie on the cutting room floor that ends with Wolverine alive and well. They made a big deal of showing the soldier dude throwing green magic medicine to the science dude, making it a point to show the audience there was more of that miracle stuff with the baddie.

And then nothing happens with it.

I'm glad. This movie is so much better with Logan dying

He can finally be at peace. It's much more poetic

Didn't Laura or Logan stab x-24 with their adamantium claws through his head? Why didn't he die from that?

>He didn't have to died.
thanks for ruining it for me, newfag

He had HIV, he was going to die anyways

I agree, I just thought it was an odd choice to keep that scene in and not change the focus of it. They even zoom in on the medicine vial.

wouldn't x-24 just regenerate his brain and survive the gunshot blast.

El autismo magnifico

laura should've run to the flipped over truck and searched through it. it was housing X24 so it probably had more green shit, would've been enough to keep logan alive from dying to that particular injury.

way to spoiler alert newfag

i was wondering why x23 didnt just cut herself open and pour her young, fresh blood over his wounds
they have the same blood

you're fault for reading anything below a picture of a movie you didnt want spoiled.

how the fuck would that fix anything?

blood transfusion

>when logan injects the serum and for just a few minutes, we see young logan again

RAAARGGHHHH

one of the best parts of the movie. he spends the entire franchise hating himself and then fully embraces his inner animal for one last fight. that jumping stab was fucking awesome

cape movies are such a mystery to me

Had the same experience with Logan that I did with the recent Avengers film. Thought it was comically bad and anticipated people ripping into everywhere (including Sup Forums) only to find people love it for some reason which totally eludes me

Little time to coordinate, Logan isn't known for being the coolest of heads

I'm not sure, I think they were zooming in to show "yep, it's now in the glove box of a random Jeep, no getting it back now". The green stuff still being in it was just a visual cue so the audience knows it's the same one, I think.

This is a possibility. Though I think we can brush that aside as she was to emotional (and still an 11 year old girl) at the time to think 100% rationally. Plus he died like 60 seconds after the injury, so not much time either way.

Are you a retard? It's not trying to be deep, the entire movie is about how slowly dying. You really expected him to just miraculously recover and live forever at the end?

again, how the fuck would that fix anything?

That's probably because you're retarded.

Violence but not too much, major simplified commentary of the political moment, kind of over the top symbols referring Logan's struggle with his nature and mutant genealogy and legitimate nostalgia over Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart's form and characters. Definitive end to things that have been going on for way too long.

Stop getting your science off youtube dickhead.

Why are you watching them if you hate them? You've been watching every superhero movie since Avengers and still going to the theater on opening day just to laugh at them?

Why are there apparently no mutants left? Yeah, yeah. Fucking Xavier killed them or some shit with his seizures.

But you can't sit here and tell me the likes of Quicksilver or some other absurdly powerful mutant isn't out there

The real question is why didn't they just get Xavier a Magneto helmet to block his seizures?

That whole subplot's over.

Why don't they just mass produce magneto helmets as normal hats for people to wear to protect them against mutants?

Im gonna assume you werent paying attention during the film. Pierce said that they created a virus that would suppress the mutant gene in people, making it impossible to have mutant children, and put it in corn syrup. Corn syrup is in literally everything that is sweetened and sold. But what they didn't realize is that it also affected living mutants' powers, and effectively weakened them to death using their own powers against them. In Xaviers case, his brain had his power so the virus caused him to get Alzheimer's. With Logan, it affected his healing and regeneration, causing him to get adamantium poisioning and making him physically weaker by the day.

He was 200~ years old. The adamantium had been in his system for 50~ years. The adamantium was poisoning him and destroying his ability to regenerate. By this point had pushed himself to far and it wasn't going to work.
If you watched the movie maybe you would know this.

That happened in the Ultimate Marvel universe comics, Quicksilver basically hands over his father's helmet so they can mass produce it.

did you even watch the movie
his super healing powers weren't working properly anymore you dip

The same truck that the other kid threw over him? Yeah I sure the medicine isnt splattered everywhere

Wolverine has regenerated from a single cell.. being shot in the head wouldnt do shit to him.

Well in the film they said the comics were all bullshit for the most part.

This is really fucking dumb
>how do you know they have the same blood type
>pouring blood over his wounds doesn't qualify as a blood transfusion
>how do you know if just giving her blood gives over her healing powers too
>a blood transfusion won't fix the giant hole in his chest/multiple other wounds

oh shit i'm sorry

I totally missed that. Thanks

Why was he dying? I though he was effectively immortal.

see No healing and regeneration, no immortality

That was to supress it on people before it manifested, the Alzheimer and adamantium poisoning were their own thing

Why did he lose the immortality?

desu, they did the right thing. mutants are too dangerous to be allowed to run wild.

He never had immortality you fucking faggots. He just ages slowly.

I was totally expecting a secret magneto cameo in the end. The cyborgs were afraid to cross into the safe haven. Though Magneto was going to fuck them up.

Story turned out to be predictable and generic. Don't get the hype about this movie. This is what comic book movies should have been like over a decade ago. Only now are they evolving beyond mere dogshit.

>rce said that they created a virus that would suppress the mutant gene in people, making it impossible to have mutant children, and put it in corn syrup
>what they didn't realize is that it also affected living mutants' powers, and effectively weakened them to death using their own powers
>Logan, it affected his healing and regeneration, causing him to get adamantium poisioning and making him physically weaker by the day.

Someone tell me how did Laura kill X-24 with a bullet to the head?

It was the adamantium bullet you dip, pay more attention next time

Was that why Jean Luc Xavier went mentally ill?

Christ that little girl was so ducking adorable.

Why didn't the guys who created two Adamantium mutants not use adamantium bullets?

Yeah really, i'm no pedo but i'd totally cum inside her butthole.

They did the same thing with his death in the comics, focusing on the vial of healing factor in case they need to write him alive again

Phew, glad you're not a pedo, had me worried for a second

Please click the following link:

www.qrt.zf/54ddff45s43622f8/

user that's lewd!

When?

yeah, Sup Forums has lowkey turned me into a bit of a hebephile

Move to Germany. You can fuck 12 year olds there.

>But what they didn't realize is that it also affected living mutants' powers, and effectively weakened them to death using their own powers against them. In Xaviers case, his brain had his power so the virus caused him to get Alzheimer's

Watch the movie pls

I think Logan is gonna come back in a few years.

"Logan 2":

>We open with the stone grave site of Logan.
>The rocks start to shake
>A clawed hand emerges

Just wait. Once the next X-Men movie bombs, Fox will be BEGGING Huge Jackedman to return. He seems like a nice guy so he'll probably do it.

Adamantium is a relatively hard to come by material, and worse, it's incredibly hard to actually use and manipulate or make anything with it. It can only be melted once ever, which is when it's first created, and at that point, if you take it out of it's boiling point you only have like 5 minutes to mold and cast it before it hardens.

I'm pretty sure they did create a few adamantium bullets, but it would be pretty fucking hard to try mass produce adamantium bullets.

I was honestly expecting the bad guys to start using adamantium bullets on the forest fight

It would be extremely expensive

You're a rich guy.

Yet Logan just happened to have a bullet.

You seen any of his interviews?

He pretty much says he's done with X-Men *WINK WINK* but would still like to play Wolverine.

He wants to jump on the Marvel bandwagon and leave this mess of a franchise behind.

He's already like 79 years old

nah the idea kinda grosses me out in reality, plus i dont wanna scar a kid. i just think dafne and millie are cute.

His Adamantium skull wasn't going to grow back

Yeah, because like i said they did create a few bullets (key word is few as in very minimal) and they gave one to logan, as a threat that he wasn't invincible. And in the movie logan says himself he instead keeps it as a memento, to remind him what he is.

Waaah?

Bullshit

Her tight ass wants you to fuck her.

>tfw huge jackedman seems so nice and cool that i sort of wish hes gay just because his wife is so fucking ugly

quads4truth?

checked, also, I sure fucking hope not... If Jackman respects himself, his career and his legacy he while (hopefully) never do something like this.

I don't know how I didn't catch that. Thanks.

Why don't the reavers just give themselves adamantium implants instead of cyber? They decide to waste it on random children they hope will fight for them instead just doing it themselves.

I know but didn't Stryker shoot Logan in head with adamantium bullets in the Origins Wolverine movie and it didn't do shit? Was X-24 made half assed or something?

Fore thou.

Yes, one and only one bullet.

you can't infect the food supply of an entire country without people finding out

i mean, you have people with super taste/ clairvoyants/ mind readers etc.
SOMEONE would have blown a whistle

The movies contradict themselves all the time.

>He pretty much says he's done with X-Men *WINK WINK* but would still like to play Wolverine.
source or shut up

They have enough adamantium to graft the entire body of at least four different people, but not a few grams to create a few bullets just in case?

>country
They got globaly erradicated

So how is the adamantium skeleton in the kid supposed to grow with her?

We do it all the time and no one cares!

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Wondering the same.

JUST THE CLAWS

last time i asked this everyone told me that she doesn't have metal bones, just her claws

which means if she gets hit by a car she's gonna be out of commission for a while, and she'd be easy to decapitate etc

She doesn't have it in her skeleton, only her claws.

Nice meme