Italy appreciation thread

Italy appreciation thread

for some reason they are really good posters in comparison with how they act IRL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63uDGXxCwvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll fucking dropkick any italian i see

Italy is Roman

How do they act IRL? Surely they can't be as horrid as their Italian-American cousins

THIS!

WHERE ARE THEY WAKE UP YOU CUNTS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Latini su stare varalice

Hey buddy, watch your fuckin' mouth. You don't know shit about us.

it's the opposite
anglo pussies fear the Italian Stalion

they try to act tough but if you call there bluff they try to pretend it was a joke or they walk away

That’s very simple, the italian posters are very polite because they’re rejects of society and never go outside. To conform in italy you need to be rude and smell bad, so they were bullied relentlessly for being civilised beings and now they are ostracised.

>us
I w-was just asking how REAL Italians were in person.

God knows Italy flooded their worst garbage into the U.S. so I'm sure the rest of Italy is actually decent. Shitalians here however, are another story

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ITALIA

If I ever see your fucking face around, in Europe or Italy. Well I'll — that time I'm gonna kick your ass. Fuck you. Fucking Americans. Yankee. Pezzo di merda, figlio di puttana.

>there
Why are anglos so subhuman?
Also, that's pretty much exactly how they act on here. They are the most easily offended country on this board

*blocks your cuisine*

explain Aussies then

iki why don't you post anymore?
you need to tell the turk to fuck off lad

I like how they surrender to the Moorish African Kings and accept the royal black cock for centuries

Can confirm

Pic related was Italians in the entire thread

You know I'm involved with black magic? Fuck you. Die. Bastard. You think you're so cool, hm? Asshole. Fai proprio schifo.

I never would've thought, I assumed you'd be more involved with delivering pizzas, Giovanni :^)

quit larping, cunt

The ones who travel aboard and migrate are insufferable. Though that could be said about most normalfags, as they are the ones who tend to do that more than anyone else.

Fai schifo. Stronzo bastardo.

It's a saturday morning, yesterday was Friday,
since Italians can't handle alcool they are probably all in the streets, passed out.

saturday is a workday here ya gook

Based Japan-sama

We don't drink that much

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I JUST WANTED TO BE NICE TO ITALIANS AFTER THEY GET SHAT ON SO MUCH HERE

>expecting anyone who fell for the meme and is now working as a slave for peanuts in some big European capital to not be mentally deranged.

bmp

>tfw I got interested in learning Italian but found out only 2 countries really use it and Italian is no use.

Unless someone can tell me why Italian is better than Spanish or French, I'm going to go learn the latter.

Italian is literally useless unless you wanna fuck italian bitches. Go for Spanish/French.

italian is useless unless you plan on coming here, french is a disgusting language only frenchies and niggers speak, spanish sounds decent and is actually useful

italians are subhumans, romanians bully them all the time

Spanish is only spoken by spics as well, it isn't much more useful than French.

As an Englishman, learning any language is literally useless unless you plain to regularly conduct business in a foreign country, or at least consume huge amounts of media in a foreign language.

Spanish + French is spoken on in entire continents. South America and Africa.

Italian is spoken in Italy, Switzerland and other meme countries like Vatican and San Marino.

I guess the only reason you would learn Italian is for a) Family or b) Because you like how it sounds or c) Because you can

>South America and Africa.
Why the fuck would you want to go there regularly?

Because Argentine qts :3

Do Libya, Somalia, Eritrea have any Italian speakers or did Italy never really enforce its language.

Lybia expelled Italians under the beginning of Gaddafi's regime, in Eritrea and Somalia I think it is used as an administrative language but it never replaced the local languages.

disgusting

*rekts your biatches*

youtube.com/watch?v=63uDGXxCwvg

So how come we don't see loads of Somalians and Eritrean's fleeing their shitholes and living in Italy? Does Italy even have many black people? I only look at your football team and know 1 black person called Balotelli, and even then he gets racist abuse by loads of people.

It's funny because Italy is a really racist country but any arab looks Italian.

If you are interested in the subject I can resume why they don't flee here

Go on

People from the horn of Africa only know Italian if they are educated.
We have Somalians here but generally Sweden and northern Europe in general are much more attractive destinations because they can get benefits much more easily.
Not him but I doubt his response will be much different.