Hey dude... mushrooms are weird

>Hey dude... mushrooms are weird

>Did you know mushrooms are more like a human being than a plant?
Mushrooms breath air, dude...

Scientists are now saying that Moses took mushrooms when he allegedlly saw God

crazy shit, man...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NRyo6yMbav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously, what do you think this man's IQ is?

>Joe "Dr. Eggman" Rogan

>White men have no right to complain.

I'd give him 130, 125

That looks really fucking gross. I get the jalanenos, but why mayonnaise?

Americans actually eat stuff like this?

He wants to learn. Give the guy some credit.

After the Alex Jones spectacle he gets a free ride imo. Shit was pure gold.

No you idiot, Joe Rogan does.

Wait til you get older, son. Mayo and eggs are awesome.

Yeah they eat eggs, bread and chilies. Crazy I know.

115 is a decent iq

Joe Rogan is American though.

Yeah he isn't Americans however.

>Did you know mushrooms are more like a human being than a plant?
I mean, he's not wrong.

Mayo is a disgusting pleb condiment. Unless it's some kind of fancy artisan mayo. Or like, that weeb mayo they have out west.

So are you saying another American has never eating something like that before?

Anybody else notice that Joe is cro magnon?

theres no way he has significantly above average intelligence

vocaroo.com/i/s1NRyo6yMbav

ROGAN

101 is a better than average iq. There's almost no one with above a 125 yet everyone on the internet seems to think they're a genius with a 125.
When I was in 2nd grade I got a 128 and have the papers to prove it in a drawer somewhere but I retook it at 18 and was 118.

checkout Buzz Aldrin's Instagram

>sour kraut

>There's almost no one with above a 125

lol

>but why mayonnaise?

Never heard of a deviled egg? Learn to cook.

MMA brain damage. But this man can literally kill you with just one kick.

Dude 130 is 99th percentile if I recall. That means if you have 1000 people 10 of them are that smart. Source: Certified genius.

I had a roommate that tried to tell me that because of the mushroom/human DNA comparison that we evolved directly from mushrooms. He also believed aliens seeded life on earth and that because DMT is technically present in all life that there is a literal psychic connection between everything that the aliens wanted us to utilize in order to keep us environmentally wary but we can't because of Christians in the dark ages restricting the practices of paganism we lost the ability to commune with nature and have been on a downward spiral of industrialization ever since.

He fucking loved Joe Rogan

>We might be able to get this done if we had 10 years and unlimited funding.
>You have 10 hours and 3 rolls of duct tape.
>It'll do.

>"I'm telling you Joe. Don't get a donor card. They'll kill you, rob your organs and sell them on the black market."

>"DUDE THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL"

Well done Eddie. Well done.

Piers Morgan is British. Does that mean that all Brits are insufferable smug assholes?

wrong thread pal

Dumb frog poster

Are you implying that I stated that ALL Americans eat that?

>There's almost no one with above a 125

That's the 95th percentile, there are plenty of people above a 125. Once you go higher than 130 you're starting to hit "genius" levels.

Are you saying most Americans eat this?

Posted before I read, but I doubt this is common. Everyone I know who likes eggs has never put mayo on it.

No why would I be saying that?

DUDE YOU BELIEVE IN DINOSAURS LMFAO

I do but only on sourdough with cheddar bacon and mushrooms. It's good if you can pair it right. Mayo is basically just vinegar with more fat anyway

Are you a ketchup guy?

I don't like mayo in general but that sounds kind of interesting.

>el yucateco

at least the man knows a good hot sauce

you do realize this is native advertising, right?

It's more the way he says it

I scored 135 on the hour long autistic German pattern recognition test an I'm no Einstein. Kill yourself, brainlet.

Do it boy. I like to take a big portabella and flip it upside down and use it as a bowl for a egg/cheese/bacon combo and then put them in between two pieces of sourdough with mayo to hold it together. They come out slider sized and its great and impressive looking if you can cook the mushrooms right

His charm is that he's an everyman, of average intelligence, who happens to have a high level of curiosity and open-mindedness to everything except anti-weed ideas.

Why does Bill Burr always bring up his hate for chimps and that video of that chimp eating a monkey's back meat while it's still alive

They can't count that high.

being anti-weed is stupid though, literally cured my pancreatic cancer, no radioation, nothing, just pot

Probably a little over one hundred. He's completely average intellectually, that's part of his appeal. Just a regular guy bringing on smart and/or crazy people to explain things to him.

Because he's married to a chimp and he wants to vent without being sent to the doghouse.

[insert easy racist joke about his wife]

>literally cured my pancreatic cancer
It literally didn't though.

jesus fucking christ that looks like dog shit

we got a genius over here