Lena Dunham, Hillary Clinton call on whites to change their ways

Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton have declared that white Americans have a responsibility to change after a week of racial violence.

"Alton Sterling was killed because we refuse to acknowledge the fact that our police forces protect selectively and harm enormously," Dunham said. "The job of white Americans now is to change."

Hillary Clinton concurred, adding, "White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the barriers they face."

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751581882404384768
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/750840691555794948

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlHVTHKomr4
youtube.com/watch?v=fWPZ2TFr1Uk
youtu.be/_fO-usAlqak
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/08/hillary-clinton-blame-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking despise liberals.

> Hillary Clinton concurred, adding, "White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the barriers they face."

Fucking classic Hilldog.

>a lesbian child fucker is someone women look up to

Wicked Witch of the West.

>Wicked Witch of the West.

Dunham is a rapist so it's odd that /pol isn't on her side. But she is almost too stupid to insult.

If anything should change she could start by having ONE black person on her show.

>Lena Dunham

Isn't she a fucking Pedophile

And a jewess

Both are pieces of shit. What's new.

>"White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the barriers they face."

No. fuck off.

(((Lieberman)))

Maybe I am too redpilled, but I can't see any feasible way that guilt shaming whites the day after a nigger ambushed 10+ white cops is going to help her campaign, especially when her sidekick is a pedophile rapist woman, what the fuck is she thinking by doing this, is she getting horrible advice or is this actually going to work?

Looks more like Jamie Kennedy is Son of The Mask

>bitch who molested her underage sister shares opinions with a cunt that laughed as she got a childfucker off

It checks out

Yeah. White ppl need to become bulletproof so when blm members shoot them they wont die and the dindu wont have to go to jail.

I'm convinced her campaign/social media team hate her guts and are sabotaging her and she is too stroked out/lizard to realise

>israel is the right wings greatest ally goy

Why is hillary even bothering to pander to niggers? She has them anyway. The best thing she could do is to pander to whites as hard as possible

Where do Asians and Hispanics it into all of this?

P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E

Which MDE or Sam Hyde clip is this?

Its a clip from the new show.

>nogs chimp out and go on a murderous rampage
>white peoples fault.

As an American her supporters are too dumb to know what is really happening.

I don't mean that as an elitist but think of it this way. 50% of the country is at least dumber than the rest. Her supporters are mostly the bottom of that percentile. While she says and does things that make them believe she is 'with them' she will act and do things that only benefit her and those that 'donate' more money than some countries GDPs.

It's very odd. She could ban guns, remove constitutional rights, appoint Obama to the supreme court, or eat a baby on live TV, her support would not waiver. They are too stupid to act in their own best interest and she preys on the weak.

You can't make this shit up

And a man-hating pig.

She isnt pandering to niggers, she is pandering to cucks.

White people should stop treating women as though they care about a functioning society.

Before Sup Forums I always felt like anti-semitism was some sort of meme and couldn't understand why anyone would hate them, this is getting fucking ridiculous though, they aren't even hiding it anymore

World Peace

kek

What concrete actions do they want people do actually DO?
>be a better listener
doesn't DO anything.

Do you want me to nod my head more and make eye contact during negro story time? That's something I can actually DO.

ridiculous, but doable.

Bernie is not endorsing her next week, if anything she will be endorsing him, that's reality.

She was not cleared by the FBI and AG, Comey succinctly stated that she was guilty of gross criminal negligence, but that he thought no reasonable prosecuter would pursue charges as it would be only the second time in a hundred years for these kinds of charges to be brought.

What that means is that this would not be the first time such charges have been brought against an individual, and frankly they should be in this case.

Comey was also caught red handed lying about the case when he stated that there was no evidence the server had been breached, while we have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it was as Guccifer released a doodle authored by Bill Clinton that was taken from the same server.

Comey is going to jail for obstruction of justice if he is lucky, Lynch will likely follow as she did not recuse herself and hastily made her decision while claiming it was 'unanimous' among her team. Not a single dissenting voice, I'm calling bullshit.

So do I, stop be self hating suicidal egalitarian christ/regressive cucks.

it works on women.

Because don't you see? The whites pushed those poor dindus to kill the cops!!!

the job of white americans is to keep being you.
fuck Hillary and her child molesting cohort. Yeah, I'm black. fuck these morons. Anyone who might be swayed by what they say, listen up: black peoples' problems (should not be) are not your own. Blacks need to fucking deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlHVTHKomr4

Also a racist.
Look at the IMDB for girls. Find the token black guy whose been on three episodes. Then try and find any other minority that is on more than just one episode.

This tweet is just her personal fat self hating side trying to make apologies for her low self esteem.

>completely moral
absolute kek

I'm American too. I get it, vast majority of her supporters are people who fit into one of the following categories:

1. Look back and have fond memories of the 90's
2. Get all of their news from CNN/MSNBC/HuffPo etc
3. Because it's "time for a woman president"
4. Pay absolutely no attention to politics and only hate Donald Trump because he's a douche or something
5. Went to college in recent years and were brainwashed by professors into being liberal, with no presentation of the other side's views except strawman arguments

Thanks.

And, no. I am not Sam Hyde.

Okay which one of you is this?

it's because before Sup Forums you just think theyre hideously ugly white people.

Once Sup Forums gives you the identifiers, your mind can connect the rest of the dots when it comes to their behavior patterns

>The job of white Americans now is to change.

White America has been changing since 1965 and I think people are tired.

Black Americans need to do a better job of listening when white Americans talk about obeying laws, being respectful, and following simple commands to avoid tragic interactions with law enforcement.

Wow that's actually a really good description.

Underrated and overlooked.

I stopped reading at the title of this thread.

Both of those bitches are an absolute waste of space. Especially Lena, that fat, ugly bitch.

You know I lived in a black neighborhood for two years in college because it was cheap as fuck, and I'm pretty sure I know the situation on the ground better than a pair of rich fat girls who only see black people when they turn on a music video.

On that note I'd like to say that this whole BLM thing is black people fucking with white people's better nature, it's like when they ask you what time it is so they can try to mug you but on a national scale.

>google dunham last name
the eternal anglo strikes again

White women excuse rape in Europe as long as the rapist isn't white. There is no limit to the doublethink.

anti-semite.

I'm convinced she has no supporters.

>Dunham said. "The job of white Americans now is to change."
What the fuck have white people living today done?

I'm not sure what they want from the right though, they don't want their help. Then for those who do support them, once conditions improve to average then the movement breaks up as everyone thinks about themselves again. And despite the economic numbers what is average isn't far off from how bad things were.

After the refugee rape train happend and the next day they where protested against rape in general while not questioning at all the lax immigration policies and the fact the gov't attempted a cover up made me realize how far down the slippery slope it has gotten.

"Jiggle jiggle jiggle" Dunham said. "I'm pre-diabetic."

Hillary Clinton concurred, adding, "SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK."

Whatever do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWPZ2TFr1Uk

Minorities, who aren't even minorities in many places and who will soon become the majority, get special treatment and benefits, such as being hired for diversity and being admitted into universities more easily (also exclusive scholarships for black women, for example). What are the "barriers" they are referring to?

We exist, we live in a anti-whiye man world no but sadly most whites themselves are to deluded/brainwashed/self-loathing/ignorant to care, or just plain don't care about thing outside their day to say life.

This coming form a guy who leaned more to the left like 2-3 years ago.

I agree, it is time we changed.

>Lena Dunham

Wasn't that the feminist who put pebbles in her sister's vagina when they were like 8 and 6?

>Dunham is a rapist so it's odd that /pol isn't on her side

>Privileged white women
>Talking about the nigger struggle

No man, that's not what it's about. There are bad white people and good black people, as I'm sure you have experienced. There are good and bad people in all groups.

I'm American too. I get it, vast majority of his supporters are people who fit into one of the following categories:

1. Look back and have fond memories of the 80's
2. Get all of their news from talkradio/Sup Forums/variousinternetsourcesthatarenotjewapproved etc
3. Because it's "time for someone not a politician"
4. Pay absolutely no attention to politics and only hate Hillary Clinton because she's corrupt or peddles feel good nonsense to the masses for dollars and is in the pocket of every special interest possible
5. Went to Sup Forums or listened to talk radio in recent years and were brainwashed by professors into being nationalists, with no presentation of the other side's views except strawman arguments
I would give you a list but you could just google the BLM demands. Basically, you do whatever they want now, then give them money, then forever agree with whatever they say.
Liberals never let you off the hook. They are bullies. Once the boy scouts 'apologized' for 'mistreating' gays it only became a question of them not doing 'enough' to satisfy the left.
And the left is never satisfied. Do you think Britain ended up that way on purpose? No, the liberals drilled a hole straight through the nation like they do to everyone else. They are parasites by nature.

How am I being an anti-Semite, you dumb shit?

I bet you think Alton Sterling was such a wonderful guy like she does. She praises him on her Facebook page.

Dumb fuck.

She sure has a lot of support on her twitter. Kek

says the Queen of Waco Texas and the whore of the jew George Soros

Is that the fat bitch that molested her sister?

Fucking disgusting

I hate to say it but most blacks I meet are awful people, there are good ones but they are few and far between.

Not their fault though, if they are lucky enough to have parents that don't teach them that the white man is the blame for everything as they grow up society does anyways.

>Dunham said. "The job of white Americans now is to change."

Her job is to change her diet, then we can talk.

Maybe if Clinton didn't run a campaign strictly on identity politics we wouldnt have this problem.

what

Hating the kike is second nature to most people.

Good, you have embraced your instincts in determining bad people, just the same way one would go on high alert when encountering a nigger, one cannot rest when the kike is around.

>Blacks, Jews, and Latinos should unite against Whites

I'm actually a spic though, and I hate these filthy kikes more than anything.

As if I'd ever take advice from either of these two useless cunts

Filthy koshers.

Too bad the Republicans didn't have an actual electable candidate. You guys are going to be stuck for 4 years with this cunt.

Its not so much about white people, she is just saying that to piss us off worse and cause a reaction.

Her and Obama both want a "Civilian National Security Force that is as well funded and trained as the US military".
youtu.be/_fO-usAlqak
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/08/hillary-clinton-blame-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/
They need their own military force if they are going to take over the country. False flags and cop assassinations
are just the means to get their private military force. They will use illegals to man this force because they do not
retain any loyalty to the country.

These are the final days before the civil war. Screen cap this.

I see.

You want it to get weird, don't you faggot?

> Eastern Michigan University Demands
1. We demand that the amount of black faculty should match the amount of black students. Excluding all faculty in the Africology department. Meaning the ratio needs to match without including the black faculty in that department.

2. We demand all students should take a general education race, ethnicity, and racism course.

3. We demand Black studies built into the curriculum of every major.

4. We demand Annual cultural competency for all faculty and staff including DPS

5. We demand a CMA that has the capacity to host large groups of marginalized students in a safe space without restrictions on outside food. We demand a functioning CMA allowed proper space and given proper recognition.

6. We demand low-income meal plan option/not requiring that students who live on campus to acquire a meal plan.

7. We demand several black financial advisors whose sole purpose is to find and distribute scholarships and financial aid to and for black students specifically.

8. We demand a separate committee, made up of students selected by BSU, for Black Homecoming Week with the autonomy and power to schedule and hold events for Black Homecoming.

9. We demand a Doctorate and Master’s Program for Africology and African American Studies with adequate funding and no less 3 full-time graduate assistantships.

10. We demand the Women’s Resource Center dedicate at least 3 programs a year to black women specifically. We demand a black resource center under the umbrella of the Center for Multicultural Affairs.

What is this, but a laundry list of corruption? How does any of this help them?

It's almost like they want their own university... a segregated, black-only university, if you will.

hmmmm

Who has the Israeli racemixing screenshot with this kike?

Really make you think

>whites need to blend, to mix
>practicing jews virtually always marry other jews and call all non-jews goy

>jews profit off niggers and "ghettoize" their "talent"

GERMANY 2.0
E
R
M
A
N
Y

cool leaf

>Democrats constantly vilify police and say police are all racist
>Black guy targets white cops and murders five officers
>Hillary Clinton's response to this is "White Americans need to do a better job of listening"

This is textbook sociopathic.

I feel like I'm in a fucking cartoon at this point