Reminds of Sgt. Johnson in Halo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B93Wc1HuakQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TTpLS9Us4yI
youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k
youtube.com/watch?v=I0gFyeag4tc
youtu.be/C29zkLe7Ggg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's even better on camera. Watch some of his interviews on Fox.

Ma nigga

This dude is so BASED. Always enjoy him BTFO the lefties on CNN

This guy is a top tier Uncle Tom. Based af

>whites in the police force will never have this courage

I live in milwaukee and get to hear this guy talk every other day on the newa when some nog nigs another nog

>tfw you live in an all - white suburb right next to a police station in village right next to Milwaukee in the most segregated state

feels good. i love wisconsin. 20 min in any direction will take you to either lush greenery and farms, or to a nice small city. too bad nothing happens here. double edge sword i guess

His interviews are also good, he btfo of blm cucks on the daily.

Coon ass faggot, he just loves slurping white cock dry.

"Please masa, I'm good boy, I'll defend ya name, I work fo ya for free, and i'll let you rape by black spouse right in front me. And don't worry, i'll raise any black bastard you make with my black wife. If you want, you can even have me to masa. I am sure loyal to you masa, I would even die fo you masa!"

God fucking damn it David Clarke is a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=B93Wc1HuakQ

Real ass niggaz

I want to see a white guy yell this in Harlem.

stay mad undisciplined blackie

you will never be as ubermensch as he is

youtube.com/watch?v=TTpLS9Us4yI

>self hating black person

I'll hate myself if I were black fampai

>>self hating
Because he's not a punk or an idiot?
He just wants his fellow blacks to see the light and become brown whites that like basketball.

Nigger assmad over being called out detected
>BLACK LIVES MATTER, DOZENS OF BLACKS ARE KILLED BY POLICE WHILE COMMITTING CRIMES YEARLY
>N-no, let's not talk about the thousands of blacks murdering each other though

>self-hating
Just call him an uncle tom dindu, you know you want to.

How is that self hating?

reddit is down the hall, to the left

>tfw you live in a 99% white suburb with 1 way in and out over a creek bridged with nigger populations on all sides in louisiana

not funky

seems to me he has really high self esteem and hates the niggers that make black people look bad

Theres actually a black conservative twitter that is really smart and good. Clark is apart of it. They get called uncle toms a lot, but they stand on their own 2 feet. I support them.

>self hating
He has pride in himself and doesn't like literal hate mongering retards to speak on behalf of him

This guy has a great manner of speaking. Good posture too. Would protect the law with.

Every thug, gold-toothed, wanna be hip-hop artist, welfare leeching, mixtape selling street urchin nigger is a self hating black person

Those people like David A. Clarke that achieve something bigger, become adults and inspire others are the ones that actually love themselves.

Why do you think the victim complex is so huge in blacks? Look at BLM. It's because your culture is full of self-hating, race-baiting, uneducated children.

David A. Clarke Jr. is more powerful and important to society than any of you monkeys put together.

what's with sheriffs being so based? i've seen this type of stuff from dozens of them yet never see a city police chief step up to their level

Because getting called an Uncle Tom/Sambo/Coon is child's play compared to being called a racist.

>magic niggers

>1 Post by this ID

Nice try, Tyrone.

he is pretty based, he goes on fox news every so often and blows niggas out

Pretty much this.
The people calling you uncle tom/sambo/coon have no real political power when you get down to it.

City operations usually get swamped in a lot more bureaucracy so the chief gets less opportunities to exercise his force or finish the job without all the needed process and paperwork in between like a county sheriff. It's the benefit of running a smaller operation. The sheriff gets to be in control a lot more and has his boots on the ground a lot more. Being in the city requires more diplomacy which isn't necessarily what cops are good at.

>too bad nothing happens here
That's a good thing. What do you want to happen? Fag parades? Chimpouts? Feminist rallies?

calling your people out and wanting them to better themselves is the exact opposite of self hating shitposter-kun

War were declared

youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k

>actually unironically says "CREEPS"

i like this guy.

he's fucking law incarnate

>Cop hater in chief

FUCKING SAVAGE

Sheriffs are elected; city police chiefs are usually appointed, typically by the mayor (some might be appointed by city council [no_source on that, sorry])

That guy is literally wrong color by accident.

Don't pretend to be black, whitey

Yeah, the former three terms are just nasty insults, where as the later carries some serious and can have ramifications for your job and safety,

>live in appleton
>niggers tagging "RIP Alton Sterling"
Wisconsin is horrible

God damn he's based af.

damn he is good
youtube.com/watch?v=I0gFyeag4tc

I always thought Obama was a joke, even before he was president, but it hadn't occurred to me how much he allows this false disparity to prosper. With a few words, he could dispel a great deal of the conflict within the country, the remainder groups such as BLM would simply be dismissed as crazed madmen. They would no longer have ground to stand upon. He is truly an irresponsible president who cares only for color of skin, which is pretty ironic as I remember a common saying growing up regarding different races, "Never judge a book by its cover". These people like Obama do the exact opposite. Either that, or he purposefully wants to rile these people up in service of his Soros-tier masters that want Hillpuppet in office.

I can't wait for the conventions to pass, because I'm going to start memeing harder than I ever have. The Clinton establishment shall fall to the unprecedented power of memes.

A lot more politics and corruption goes on in city government.

boring tu quoque is boring. or you could call it goalpost shifting since he wants to change the subject from extrajudicial police killings to black-on-black crime to avoid a conservation he's uncomfortable with.

This man needs to endorse Trump

hes just incompetent is all.

he has autismo tier social ability, unlike say, Bush jr or Bill, who were all charisma. He is cold and has a "my way or the highway" attitude that is off putting.

and his background before law was community organizer.

Just because you started yelling out one subject in a kneejerk reaction doesn't mean that was the actual subject.

And tu quoque or goalpost shifting only applies when both parties are arguing about the same subject from the start.

You stupid fucking nigger go back to combing your shitty carpet hair over and over.

Trump will bring him on stage at the convention.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

i've seen him once or twice. he always has something good to contribute to the conversation.

This dude has been based since inception, he realizes that the vast majority of his race are sheep that are easily manipulated by Soros.

White people hated themselves until they became great.

Except some of us still hate ourselves.

262 REPORTING IN. Clarke is a boss, Ed Flynn is a little bitch.

>Implying the presence of police and use of force in black communities has nothing to do with the atrocious amount of crime that goes on.

Clearly white Klansmen police officers are there to mow down black people without regard, right?

East Side Milwaukee here bitches

the nigs have invaded the shoreline, I want Summerfest to end so all these fucking thugs get the fuck out of my neighborhood. I went months without seeing blacks in the winter

He's fully absorbed the red pill. If he was white he'd be rotting in federal prison for hate speech. God bless him.

what will happen if he has white ?

>We hate white nu-liberalsthe most for being cucks
>He hates dindus the most for niggering

Its not hating your own race if you think they have more potential.

bait

608 Madisonfag reporting in

Sheriff Clarke == BASED.

Ha. Thanks for hosting. I get to get on a shuttle and go back to my white suburb while you are stuck there. Get out of Milwaukee county.

We definitely elected the wrong black guy.

Is this one of niggers that got shot recently

I love this guy. He radiates strength, confidence, and a no-bullshit personality.

Black men should aspire to be like him instead of gangbangers.

I don't know if he "endorsed" Trump yet but he did say on tv that he believes we need trump.

I lived in Wisconsin for a month, and it sucked cock. The beer sucks, weed is expensive, but the cheese was dank.

I laughed pretty fucking hard at this one, kek.

Degenerate detected

As usual....
>1 Post by this ID

>dank
so what are you 15 years old?

Dis sum real shit right hurr

The good beer is microbrew, just like pretty much everywhere in the country.

>black people make up less than 1% of your towns population.

Feels good

Feels good man

Self-hating niggers are the ones who abandon their families, shoot their brethren, and have abortions every tuesday.

I used to live in Milwaukee. Remember when the cop killed Dantre Hamilton a couple years ago? Always calls blacks out on their shit.

>that hat
>that flag
>that outfit
>that upward gaze towards what is most likely a bald eagle
American as fuck.

youtu.be/C29zkLe7Ggg

Honorary White

>tfw I live in wisconsin and work in a oily smelly cheese factory

I just moved to Madison last year for grad school, barely seeing any black people has been fucking amazing. Of course if you go to the 3-mile radius downtown it's basically Detroit, but the suburbs are great.

262 reporting in

David Clarke is based, but i prefer to live in the rich white suburbs outside of Milwaukee.

North side is the nigger side.

>unironically going to Bummerfest
>unironically going to bradford beach in the summer when it stinks like grape swisher sweets

top cuck

Meno Falls m9?

Disgruntled blacks are calling him a coon on the Twitter replies.

That's how you know he speaks the truth. Wish this guy was the Sheriff around here. This is what a leader looks and sounds like.

Love what he's saying about Hillary and Obama. He's absolutely right. Hopefully we see more of this guy in the media spotlight.

What a guy

Just stay away from Niggerpoint

>mfw Trump picks him as VP just for the shock value and infinite butthurt

Polluting the next generation

the way the sheriff keeps talking over the other beta, jesus christ lol

I live in Milwaukee too.
>mfw voting for him
Only Democrat I vote for. (He's only a Dem because he has to be tho.)

His podcast is pretty good too.

Is this a normal dress in America?

base as fuck

People like this sheriff cause way too much cognitive dissonance. It woukd be easier if 1% of blacks weren't awesome people.

This guy isn't an uncle Tom.

He wants blacks to start respecting themselves. You can't be a victim forever.

Pretty much the whole city of Milwaukee except for the far south, southwest and west is becoming Detroit. Its too late to stop the slide either. I'm in West Allis and this shit is already making its way here.