Hey user, did you know that I'm divorced and that literally any sports news is analogous to my divorce?

Hey user, did you know that I'm divorced and that literally any sports news is analogous to my divorce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MeCYgsGr_XM
youtu.be/AtTpKTEnK5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user from Sup Forums, what's up?

WTF is wrong with his hair. Jesus.

is he the biggest lebron dick rider?

Can the Yankees actually go undefeated this season?

he talks much more about silicon valley and salespeople than he does divorce

Yes yes I have admitted on my show that I do not watch any basketball. Now.. (spouts on about objectively wrong basketball opinions in condescending tone)

Hey Mike, uh, what do you think if, say, suggest Aaron Judge and Aroldis Chapman have a kid together so we can have the perfect player - like that Ohtani kid from Korea - in like 19 years or so?

No he just speaks facts

He's never been opinionated once on the LBJ vs MJ matter, he just throws out number cause they never lie and you cant argue against facts, LBJ IS GOAT

see

youtu.be/MeCYgsGr_XM

Is this the most right opinion Cowherd has ever had?

iT'S LIKE RUNNING A BUSINESS

s-suck my cock

Colin Cowherd is undoubtedly patrician and getting worked up about this reveals that you're low test and likely angry that you'll never be in a position to be divorced or even break up with someone. Please fuck off to /r9k/.

>tf
>tp

No that is nick wright

yes, people didn't watch his show the last few months to a year because he actually talks in these crazy analogies about the hard working man from the rustbelt versus california or something about his old employer and shit.. crazy shit just to jump to a simple conclusion.

>baby gets confused by analogies

Nothing personal kid, but you should stick with Stephen A. and Skip.

i'm not confused at all whatsoever and i've listened to him probably longer than you, but he should just skip them because I feel like he does it as filler. and skip and stephen suck

Dude did you watch today's episode? Like no shit, he kept bringing up his divorce. Somehow he compared every situation to it. He even told some story of when he was driving home and he realized he wasn't happy.

Analogies are the best way to explain anything and I've been watching/listening to him since 2009

he looks like Stuart from MadTV

>caring about ape hoop

Hes the Cernovich of East Coast sports journos

hey mike, can the browns make it to the super bowl this year?
if so, what do you think they chances are to go all the way.

Learn English before trying to contribute to threads on this website.

Kys my dude. The Nord did nothing wrong.

>that fucking co-host

Hey Mike, long time caller, first time listener. If you subtracted one C.C. Sabathia from three Chris Carlins, how many hawses would you end up with?

I mean they basically won 150 already I just don’t see what the big deal is

HEY I KNOW THIS ALL BORES YOU AND YOU DO IT FOR THE MONEY BUT COULD YOU HAVE SOME RESPECT AND STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB?!

SKIEEEEUUUP

youtu.be/AtTpKTEnK5w

Wow Colin really just went deep into his divorce

What does that have to do with sports?

> long time caller, first time listener

i will never not laugh at this