Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDEPf_-9vU
youtube.com/watch?v=h9yvb03R2qs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey that's in front of the train station here

>Carola Böse (43)
>does her own haircuts

>anyone not in a business suit or lab coat
What you have in mind as the "average American" is our lower class.

Jerßey Shöre?

Bosozoku members and school delinquents can be cool sometimes. Not all the time though. I can imagine them being faggots.

doesn't get more subhuman than this

definitely low class

this thread has good potential

here is average English ""woman"""

could you explain this photo, please?

french meme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDEPf_-9vU

eshays bra

Has anyone actually seen one this century?

They seem like they have more soul than average salaryman

>ywn be a bogan

feels bad, man

>beer
>sports
>baseball caps
basically subhumans

ah yes, the so-called Boston Irish

I want to clobber every single one of those wankers, especially the ginger gimp on the right

>Mat Rempit
Poor people with nothing better to do but be a menace to society. Thieving, drug-using, sex-crazed, drunken fools. They all seem to die or lose a limb by 30

why do they shave their eyebrows?

>That Asian

Is this a sign that integration is a success

haha im half chinese my brother just born and raised here

but they are just kids in a village right?

Classic.

Those don't look low class

>Now we're actors, homes!

what do they wear?

I have many versions of Brazilian low class.

Brown version.

We dont have any plebians in Sweden.

White version

yee boii

we are taking over, im going to have kids with a full chinese to make my blood more pure, my dad is full chinese and my mum is australian

lowest scum coming through

White protestant master race coming through.

delinquents think shaved eyebrows are badass.
its their custom.

they are members of bosozokus.
each bosozoku has their own team clothes.

RICE'D
Make sure to invest in Sydney property to make your ancestors proud desu

pape worthy t b h

I wonder why so many plebs commonly wear baseball caps.

chavs over here are called lads

What is the sport low class from your country love?

MMA here.

"White"

to look 'cool' most often because they have shaved heads and or cant pull off a hair style

>that one with the cigarette

HNGGGGGGGGGGGG

They love accessories.

hitting each other on the head with glass bottles and football, both at the same time if possible.

all sports are low class

Here those scum wear the caps to hide his faces, they think they are criminals (mostly of them are tho, but others only think they look badass)

youtube.com/watch?v=h9yvb03R2qs

australian chavs, "lads"

Hey!
You press F like that gentleman and show some fucking respect, boy!

Would be nice doing a "battle royale" irl but with all the scum posted on this thread. Would be fun as fuck to watch

>Out looting in Texas hurr'cane
>See this one man army

What do?

approach feinting unity and when he lets his guard down waste him

He already has his guard down.
>Pic: 2 faggots from /k/ who sent to join the whole bundy ranch BLM standoff thing.

I hope he went full in on his MGS4 Jonathan cosplay.

Thumbnail looks like CIA's power stance

What's the difference between a lad and a bogan?

bogans are actual low class, they shout and scream in the street, they jitter from too many drugs, they're REALLY dirty, they have bottom of the barrel, cheap as chips clothing, and they're usually physically fucked up from years of heavy drug abuse
lads are the scummy middle class who will probably punch you in the back of the head when you're not looking, and dress according to the latest yank fashions

Someone needs to take this picture and caption it so it looks like he's yelling "YOURE NOT WHIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!"

Is this Korean ver. of Sup Forums cringe thread.

nah bro bogans are normally just country folk ya know have a couple cans of woodstock and cause abit of a ruckus where lads are pretty much everything you said put in one, normally meth smokers and typical shit cunts who bash in packs

Dumb animal rights activists get BTFO by a solid redneck

Canis, Swaggers and Perroflautas.

search in google one of them

>that camo suit

I forgot they're treated like royals in Sweden

There is something bad in their water supply.

yeah sure you fucking ingrate
go watch the afl or something

im not even chinese faggot im white, i was just tryna make the chink feel good by thinking chinks have a chance with our women, also sports gay id rather play it then watch it

Challenge accepted.

I'll try some pink blonde pussy

i like japs dont worry i give you permission, just beware im gonna fuck allot of jap women when im in japan

Ok.

Most y'all fuck meh looking girls that beta guys are too selective to get.

Also unless you speak Japanese good luck. Only ones that speak English are mentally unstable gaijin hunters

I've lived urban and rural and most bogans don't live in rural areas. Those tryhard wannabe cowboys with their riced up, lower utes really aren't your stereotypical bogan, they're closer to the middle class posers who go about basically emulating English chavs.

went to tas once and thats where i witnessed the true bogan creature

Maybe when you graduate high school you can start saving for a group tour in Japan, dumb fucking teenager.

Tasmanians aren't even Australian.

im 20 mate why are you getting so worked up jesus, i bet you're a weeb and get angry when people say they're gonna fuck japs

These Nip cunts who look like this make me laugh. They think they're cool or hard.

Import some spics and and watch these cunts die.

I bet this is not real japchavs, probably some high school cosplay party or smth.

Travellers. Knackers. Gypsies. Tinkers.

Multiple names for the one group of scum. Everywhere they go turns to shite.

why are nordicks obsessed with american culture?

A while back, ten of them died in their caravans after a fire broke out. Happiest day of my life.

And this pic is the resulting protest. What are they protesting? Is the government not doing enough to prevent caravan fires? Do they want more free money so they can buy more malnourished horses and race them down the motorways?

Everyone last one of them should be locked into their fucking caravans and rolled off the cliffs of Moher. While even a single knacker draws breath, Ireland can never truly be at peace.

vroom vroom!!! how are racers seen?

This. Good post, lad.

what is tennis / squash / rowing