Wasn't he supposed to be le next big thing?

Wasn't he supposed to be le next big thing?

He's had a fantastic season so far, scoring more crucial goals than the rest of the City forwards put together.

He's been great this season though?

>le next big thing
if you can start for a top team, that's pretty much the peak of english talent

metro boomin want so more nigger

But he's good, for an Englishman

He is. He will help City win the treble this season and bring it home for England next year.

Literally the GOAT who peaked a little later than everyone thought

He's only 23 kek, way younger than Nerman or Hazard

>23 is way younger than 25
kek
you're probably the same argie retard who keeps posting "Ronaldo is way older than Messi"
1st grade math must be hard in the favelas.

He's very good, can we not just leave it at that?

>2 and a half years
>not a lot

You won't be le laughing when he brings it home next year hans

lol you fucking mug
>Neymar
05.02.1992, making him 25, and he's turning 26 within the next couple of months
>Hazard
07.01.1991, making him 26, and he's turning 27 within the next month
>Sterling
08.12.1994, making him 23, and he only turned 23 last week

>tldr
Neymar will soon be 26 and Hazard will soon be 27, but it's going to take pretty much a full year for Sterling to stop being 23

He's improving under Poop.

What.

Surely starting for a top team is the peak of any country's talent?

Most likely, this is his peak. If however he continues like this for at least 1 more season, I'd change my mind about £50 Mil being too much.

He did win the European Golden Boy, so no he wasn't supposed to be the next big thing. I don't remember a single player who won that curse and then had a great career (I maybe wrong).

>you now remember livermad fans claiming ibe was the better talent after he forced a move to city

Ever heard of Lionel Messi?

>messi

Messi, Aguero, Isco, Mbappe

wasn't germany?

the state of the sharia state of new turkey smdh desu senpai

He has literally won them game after game by himself. What are you talking about?

>2 years, 4 months
>2 and a half years
why do you keep adding months and years to Ronaldo's age? are you that desperate to live vicariously through Lionel "absolute shit since Xavi left, officially retired in 2015" Messi?

I thought they only gave it to European nationals? Is it actually players in European leagues?

Still other than Messi, no Golden Boy has turned into a GOAT contender.

Also
>Aguero
>Isco
>Mbappe

Great career. Come on.

neymar was already a GREAT star at sterling's age, yes, in south america, but still, he carried santos like no one could, the team without him couldn't beat some of the worst teams in the brazilian league

He's Jamaican

He's the top goalscorer of his age and under in all of europe's leagues mate

Holy fuck you autist kys

>aguero hasnt had a great career

An Jamaicenz r africarn! Englishers r german! No one shud pley for any team

USMNT 11 circa.2022
>------------ Ahtunowhiho
>Wamblee - Nayati - Eyota - Dyami
>Chunta - Chief Awanatu - Urika - Igasho
>-------------------- Usdi
>--------------- Enkoodabaoo

Javier pls go

if young metro don’t trust you, i’m gon shoot you

> More goals and assists 1/3 into the season than in his best season at Liverpool
> at least 7 league points + some points in the CL came directly from his late goals
He's doing pretty fuckin good.

Maybe they'll be able to beat tripadvisor and trivago then

I didn't say that correctly. for england, just starting for a top team is being the "next big thing". for other countries e.g. france, germany, spain, they're the stars of their big teams. Sterling is a starter sure, but he's not City's main guy. Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, Neymar, Mueller, they're all their teams big guy

>Mueller

2bh I haven't paid attention to Germany and Mueller specifically since the world cup, so maybe he's shit now?

>Two league titles for a mercenary team
>Great career
This is the only picture on my phone.

Oh shit. It's the Romaniapoor that would like to suck Rolando. Never seen that before, faggot. Watch Steaua and shut the fuck up

Tbh he never had anything going for him but his retard strength and goofy agility

but our big goy is kane lmao

*deuts ur raum*