Which EPL team has the highest number of Brexit voting, right wing fans?

Which EPL team has the highest number of Brexit voting, right wing fans?

West Ham

I don't think any african teams would have brexit voters

1/10

Chelsea

I'd say Chelsea, they are knon for having the most stupid fans in England

isn't Chelsea in London though?

>Chelsea
>West Ham
Neither play in an EPL

according to a study by The Telegraph

Chelsea – 61% voted leave, 39% voted remain
Everton – 57% voted leave, 43% voted remain
Tottenham – 57% voted leave, 43% voted remain
West Brom– 56% voted leave, 44% voted remain
Newcastle – 52% voted leave, 48% voted remain
Huddersfield – 52% voted leave, 48% voted remain
Man City – 50% voted leave, 50% voted remain
Crystal Palace – 46% voted leave, 54% voted remain
Swansea City – 42% voted leave, 58% voted remain
Stoke City – 40% voted leave, 60% voted remain
Man United – 38% voted leave, 62% voted remain
Burnley – 37% voted leave, 63% voted remain
West Ham – 37% voted leave, 63% voted remain
Watford – 34% voted leave, 66% voted remain
Arsenal – 34% voted leave, 66% voted remain
Southampton – 31% voted leave, 69% voted remain
Leicester – 29% voted leave, 71% voted remain
Bournemouth – 27% voted leave, 73% voted remain
Liverpool – 23% voted leave, 77% voted remain
Brighton – 19% voted leave, 81% voted remain

And isn't it funny that that's also the order of most white fans

What?

It's really not tho

Not even close lad

why is burnley so low down, they had one of the highest leave votes in the country.

How are we (Leicester) only 27% remain when Leicestershire easily voted Leave?

This study was probably done in Leicester, while asking all of the minorities who don't even go to games.

gtfo

Does that mean the majority of Football fans in England are EUcucks?

It's a load of shit that survey - look at the difference between Everton and Liverpool - given that there is no real difference in demographics between the two clubs support in Liverpool I doubt the margin of difference would really be that high

it's called the premier league the EPL is the ethipian premier league :))))

It's hard to get an accurate representation when most people who voted Brexit kept it a secret, just like people who vote Conservative or else you get screamed at for being a daily mail reading racist.

You don't have to be right wing to vote for brexit - the EU's brand of rabid free market capitalism needs to collapse before we can bring about a Europe with strong nation states with strong national identities who look after their own and share the wealth of their countries with their less well off countrymen

You don't have to be left wing to vote remain either.

No, but you have to be a brain dead cuck

but isn't the majority of people out voters? it's pretty crazy how everybody keeps it a secret yet brexit won

>2nd lowest is Liverpool
>known for having a large irish populatio

epic stuff my friend
free kekistan!

It happens all the time. It's called the shy tory effect. It was really close anyway

Most people tend to sit on the fence until they get into the privacy of the ballot box and then vote how they really feel.

>majority of people out voters?
Majority of voters, not majority of people. I can imagine a lot of fans not bothering to go vote at all

>Liverpool – 23% voted leave, 77% voted remain
The club that flirted with communism has started to favour a neo-liberal international free trade organizations that overrides national sovereignty

More like people from Ireland don't want to tell Ireland to fuck off

Brexit didn't boil down to left vs right.

See: Sam Allardyce. He said he loves Corbyn but also voted Brexit. There's plenty on the left who dislike the EU, and the austerity they impose.

Clubs like Liverpool, Everton, City United etc are the most left wing.

There's not many right wing clubs at the top, I think Bournemouth are the only PL club based in an area that voted Tory now, since Chelsea and Kensington went to Labour.

Chelsea were historically right wing but that's changed.

But football is most popular, and had the best players, coming from working class, community driven areas, so it's no surprise most of the larger clubs have a left wing core fanbase.

You'll tend to see the right wing clubs are from the small tory towns that don't really have a history of footballing success (Burton, Dover, Thanet, Redditch, Bournemouth, Maidenhead etc..)

northerners aren't left wing socially, just don't vote tory because muh tatcher
plus the tories are barely to the right off tony blair nowdays

>Gayton

>He said he loves Corbyn but also voted Brexit

Corbyn himself wanted Brexit though.

Yeah I know

>northerners aren't left wing socially, just don't vote tory because muh tatcher

That's not true at all though, is it?

>plus the tories are barely to the right off tony blair nowdays

Says more about New Labour than the Tories, surely?

Nope. He wanted remain but he refused to campaign for it and was heavily criticised after the vote for not doing so.

I'm pretty sure most Tory voters in the last election were from the North and most Labour voters were from the South.

We in opposite land?

>Brexit voting
>right wing fans
>pic of fat slob

You're implying Brexit is a bad, or more likely "stupid", thing.
Tell us why it's bad, but leave out the economic shit, cuz this was only an economic issue for the Stay side.

Chelsea are in the constituency of Chelsea and Fulham which has a Tory MP. Kensington has a Labour MP, although the London Borough is Chelsea and Kensington. It's a bit of a mess really.

no says more of the state of Theresa may

>Tell us why it's bad, but leave out the economic shit

You're a fucking idiot, and I voted leave

>Tell us why it's bad, but leave out the economic shit
>tell us why its bad without saying how much it is costing us for nothing to change

>Agreeing with facts makes you a liberal faggot

Gotta love Sup Forums

npne of those are facts

>Clubs like Liverpool, Everton, City United etc are the most left wing.
>There's not many right wing clubs at the top, I think Bournemouth are the only PL club based in an area that voted Tory now, since Chelsea and Kensington went to Labour.
>Chelsea were historically right wing but that's changed.
HOLY FUCK - your sports teams come with identifiable political leanings??

Based

>for nothing to change
using only the knowledge you would have had before the vote, why would nothing change?

if you don't get the point, that's OK.

Gonna need a citation there senpai, all the major northern cities are labour voting at least (Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Sunderland)

>HOLY FUCK - your sports teams come with identifiable political leanings??

Yes, they usually reflect the local area.

>HOLY FUCK - your sports teams come with identifiable political leanings??
Compared to europe, we're very neutral

IN GER LAND

State of those cunts

>Foreign Secretary attempting a trade deal

can he fix the UK?

How? He isn't even leader of UKIP any more. He's just going to end up being a "consultant" for a big corporate firm, watch.

Do all Americans on here get their knowledge of our politics solely from Sup Forums?

>failed to get elected 16 times in a row

No

>ignoring his MEP status so you can push your agenda

Ignore these fake news posts everyone

>literally voting himself out of the job

>MEPs

Yeah where 90% of people don't bother to vote so it's just made up of shit UKIP and Green Party members.

MEP votes is where people go to protest vote and the hardcore campaigners get their people in

>spastic remainers never bother vote in european elections
>UKIP get so many votes they actually WIN what is a national election ahead of all other parties
>remainers suddenly realise they care in the referendum and expect to be taken seriously all of a sudden

silly twats

Nobody cares about European elections, it's not a new phenomenon calm down

Scousers are so dumb I'm surprised many voted, they literally make going to games unbearable

What are you going on about you 6 fingered mong

What part of Leicestershire you from? Probably Wigston or Ashby De La Zouch

he's basically a fox news panellist now
I don't really have much respect for nige now desu
>leaves ukip as it starts to gain real momentum
>but then join again
>leave
>use your radio show to sow division in ukip
>call lesbian immigrant AMW a nazi

brexit was for people who didnt want to be a minority in their own country

there is nothing wrong with england being english

leicester the city and leicestershire the cunts in the countryside are different things

Until you've met the english. I voted leave but have no doubt that the general british public is only adept at complaining and being lazy shits

Ehhh i've been to england

Food sucks
Traffic sucks
Stadiums are cool (visited power, anfield and goodison)
And the women loved my american dick

Cringe

Would take a saveloy over a hotdog any day

>56%

the disparity between everton and liverpool makes absolutely no sense unless they are just interviewing all those Norwegian dickheads who come over to wear their red and white scarves

Stop speaking on behalf of people an ocean away from you. You have no idea about the UK past what you heard on Fox News or read on Sup Forums.

People voted Brexit for many reasons, boiling it down to "hurr durr muh darkies" is reductive and in many cases untrue.

It was a tiny sample size. Liverpool as a city voted strongly for remain, largely because EU funding helped Liverpool hugely over past 15 years whilst Tory (and Blair's labour) governments couldn't have give a shit

>pakistan is in the EU

Based Chelsea

Tottenham is weirdly more right wing than you'd think fan base is almost enirely white and even though they have a strong connection to the jewish community they tend to drift towards the right I think it's because they tend attract supporters from around Essex like West Ham and Chelsea

entirely*

all the big hat jews in stamford are actually pretty right wing, some poll said that 80% of jews vote tory or something
it's the athiest half jews that are libs

>leicester the city and leicestershire the cunts

Sorry, who votes in Keith Vaz again?

City plebs are disgusting ""people""

ENGLAND 5
GERMANY 1
MICHAEL OWEN IS NUMBER 1

Even Heskey scored.

"GO TO THE STADIUM, RETARD"