So now that the dust has settled

Can we all agree that letting Romania into the European Union was a terrible mistake?

I mean, what did they bring to the table anyway? I mean besides flooding most big European cities with thousands of criminals and gypsies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erdős_number).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indeed it was
If only Transylvania was allowed to become independent after WW1...

Why? It's not like those criminals went to our countries.

I am a Romanian in the UK and my Erdos number is 3 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erdős_number).
How does that make you feel?

Absolutely

>tonns of beggars
>shitload of shoplifters
>romanian """"doctors"""""

It was among TOP3 mistakes EU has ever done

yes they did
I agree fellow European

>scroll down
>see thread about romania
>check flag

I didn't see any Romanian gyppos here

Go outside

We already had gyppos before from Zlovakia

they were ethnic romanians

surprisingly most of Czech gypsies stay in Czechia, unlike those subhumans who arrive to Belgium because we decided to allow these fellow """""europeans""""" to EU

That's because the Czech Republic is a first world country

How are Romanians any worse than Hungarians?

Every country in the EU west of the berlin wall (including italy and greece) is only using EU to siphon money out of Germany into their own countries.

nah, let them be rich for once

Our gibs are not first world

Those who wanted to fuck off already had

this is a good thread

if the EU didnt want romania, why did EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY in the union with a veto vote didnt vote against it?

Cheap sweated labour for Euro factories.

This tbqh.

PC

Romania and Bulgaria were needed in order to ensure that Russia couldn't expand its influence on former Yugoslavia. This was literally the only reason why they were allowed in (and yet still haven't full Schengen rights)

ceci

Romanians make up about 30% of jailed inmates in Italy (Albanians instead are around 10-15%)
They literally commit more crime then the hundreds of thousands of Africans that arrive in Italy every year.
Let that sink in.

OP said it was a mistake. Not that Romania cheated their way into the eu. Understand the difference.

Can't wait to see the eu burn.

Wait till Albania and Kosovo get free movement.