Can they do it?

Can they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndj54mHK6OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cleveland footbaw is srs bsns now!
Nope, he'll just have to live with unacceptable teams, just like every other Browns GM.

Here's the chiefs' drafts under dorsey

you can come to your own conclusions

One year of good drafting won't fix the Browns, not while they still have Hue Jackson at HC. Why would he come out and set such unrealistic expectations for the team?

It makes them sucking that much more hilarious.

>Expecting to be owl after a possibly winless season

More proof their management is trash and they will continue to be the whipping boys of the league.

How about changing Cleveland's division? Make them change places with Jacksonville. If it gets geographically confusing, just change the division's names to Gold, Platinum, Emerald and Ruby

>last in division 7 straight years
>13 out of last 15
>15 out of 19 since coming back
work on not being last first

They could sell the team to a different country. I can see England, Canada, Mexico paying for an NFL team. Give them the Browns, and for God's sake change their name from something so evocative of shit to something better.
>London Redcoats
>Mexico Aztecs
>Toronto whatever the fuck comes from toronto

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndj54mHK6OI

And yet they're not going to fire their coach because they don't want to pay him

They do this at my job all the time. Management will refuse to pay for the right equipment or software upgrades for us to do our jobs properly, we'll fail to hit our metrics because of it, and then the CEO will come in and scream at us for 20 minutes about how our performance is unacceptable and we better double up on our metrics next month.

We tune it out, just like the Browns players do.

Sure they can, just like how I'm going to be president in 2020.

Toronto Goose?

>People are still continuing the "Hue needs to be fired" meme

John McKay won two games as the Bucs head coach from 76-77. In 1979 he coached them to the NFCCG.

Hue inherited a complete shit heap. Farmer completely destroyed the roster with awful drafting and most of the good veterans on the Browns' roster went "Fuck this" and went elsewhere. He's just now beginning to get "his" guys in the system. Why should he be let go when the constant hiring-and-firing of HC/Front office combos is what got Cleveland in this mess in the first place?

Toronto Asians

The Browns have a shitload of cap space next year. They sign Cousins to a long term deal and have a good draft they'll be a 7 win team next year.

I think they have 4 picks in the top 40 this draft? That's a lot of talent possibly

Kanye posts on Sup Forums?

Yeah but hue Jackson isn't a competent coach

In two years, assuming Big Ben's gone, the AFCN is completely up for grabs. No reason they can't do it except for the fact that they're the Browns

lol of course fucking not

I just realized that 2018 is next year. lol good luck with that

The defense just needs a FS and a MLB and they’re set. The offense I would draft a QB and linemen. I’d hire a Good meme OC to get the ball on Gordon’s hands at all times.

vancouver slants
they can hang with the redskins

>DeShone Kizer throws a blind chuck into the middle of the field with the game on the line, a pass that is picked off 10 times out of 10
>"It's Hue's fault"

During tonight's game they talked about how Brock Osweiler raved about Hue fixing his fundamentals and making him not complete shit but ok

Is the god damned Brows, what do you think? lol

Unironically yes. They're totally bringing in Alex Smith for '18, that + a Dorsey draft + Josh Gordon will shock people.

The browns will probably be 2nd in AFCN next year if they fire Hue desu. They have more talent than people realize, but a lot of them are young. The defense will get better even if they don't pick up any FA, and the offense can be decent if it were played to its strengths and didn't have Kizer losing the game 10/13 weeks. If they use the cap room wisely and have a decent draft for once, they could compete for the division next year.

Which qb has the most wins in Cleveland since the Browns came back?

Ben Roethlisberger lol

Why does the family that holds the governorship of Tennessee own a team in Ohio?

I fucking hate the Browns. It breaks my heart to watch this shit every weekend. The best weekends are bye weeks.

They're rich; they can do anything, even buy political office, apparently. And we all know how any rich dumb fuck can apparently just run teams into the ground and not listen to anyone else who calls them on their shittiness 'cause they're rich and/or powerful.

in a word, "no"

They have no scouting ability so they could have the first 13 picks and still fail

I can see them winning it if they trade their next 50 picks for Rodgers and use a bunch of grunts to end the seasons of Brown/Bell