Apologize

Nigger who got shot in Minnesota was red pilled.

Apologize.
Do it.
Do it now you fucking cracker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
gotnews.com/wow-philandocastile-armed-robber-fleeing-scene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was this the pedophile guy or no

I'm sorry for being white

I think its the crip nigga

He can't write well.

no,

SAY IT AGAIN

No. If he was redpilled he wouldn't be taking it out on whitey and the police when he knows jews are behind it

This is the guy we know almost nothing about other than a video recorded after he died showing his gf and a child literally not giving a shit at all that he just died and stating how the killing was unjustified, saying he did exactly what you told him to do officer :^)

He wasn't killed by a white person, CUNT. Kill yourself.

That was the other nigger

DONT CARE
O
N
T

NO APOLOGIES!!

youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE

>apologize now
so either 1 this is bait, or 2 you want us to spam nigger at him.

kek

He was a registered gun owner who was killed by.a chink cop. If his sheboon gf wasnt lying, then yes it was manslaughter.

If he wouldve handled himself like that nigger in AZ, he would still be alive.

No Fucks (or apologies) Given.

OY VEY

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

His girlfriend got him killed, I guarantee it. She was deadpan while the cop was freaking out with guilt. She told the cop he had a gun in the same moment he was reaching for his wallet. The pieces of sworn circumstance fall together into that configuration clean as hell.

>blames whitey
>blames da joos
>needs mo money fo dem programs

I see nothing but negrosity.

Dim Sim Cowboy is an honorary Aryan.

Not only did he NOT have a concealed carry license but he may have been fleeing an armed robbery.

gotnews.com/wow-philandocastile-armed-robber-fleeing-scene/

He was redpilled.
I am pretty sure the officer fucked up bigtime. I saw the video. It sounded like he knows he fucked up and his life is practically over.

Its very rare a cop shoots someone who didn't actually do anything. He was an open carrier and had a license.

We shouldn't be cool with legal open carriers getting killed for no reason.

All them other nigs deserved it.

this is the gang member who held up a convenience store, don't remember if he's the kiddy diddler or not

No, the pedo was the guy "selling CDs"

>gotnews.com/wow-philandocastile-armed-robber-fleeing-scene/
all niggers look the same... this is a stretch. How would they have pulled him over, why would he flee a armed robbery with a wife and kids... that shit doesnt make sense.

its not him. the dead nigger has a beard