Catalonian war of independence/Spainish civil war

1. Your cunt
2. Who do you support in upcoming Catalonian Spanish war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-aDCnZp584
ushistory.org/declaration/document/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

france :3

Latvia

Russia
I unironically support the Spanish government. They have every right to execute the government of Catal*nia and bring the region to their heel.

Spain

i support whatever destroys europe.

As I work for a Defense Contractor, I would LOVE to see this kick off into something cool. I want nothing more than to sell my products to whatever side. Fuck im excited.

As always, whoever is against Spain.

of course Castile

the time has come
execute article 155

I wish for the death of castile, its moarchy and above all the grip it has in our holy península.

So i want Aragon to be stronk and stand up for itself

Start funding pro-guns/armed action ideas in Catalonia then. The movement is a pacifist hippie faggotry team.

Catalonia

>The movement is a pacifist hippie faggotry team.
this, unfortunately

Hmm it would be a shame if someone mowed down a few Catalans/Spaniards on a market or something in the name of independence/unity.

SCATalonia can go fuck itself.

Spain

:^)

East East is best country

Dawla Islamiya fi-al-Andalus

DELET THIS

1. Portugal
2. My own. Tanks rolling into Olivença any second now. youtube.com/watch?v=6-aDCnZp584

this, their idea of an army is a bunch of colored hair anarchists crying in the internet, a "real" war will never exist.

>After the Spanish Army wins another Ebro Battle, they realize that Madrid has already been occupied by the Portuguese

At least we will get towels for the trouble

War map of how shit's gonna go down in the peninsula

UK
Portugal

sweden
progressive yes-bros in catalonia

can't wait to have another humanitarian superpower desu

>yfw catalonians make better bank while being multicultural
>yfw ethnic castillian conservashits spiral into poverty

hard to say, from here we can't really see if the desire for independance is genuinely from the people or if it's just a few person's political agenda.
Very curious as to the opinion of french catalonia, we hardly here them at all on the issue. (although i can imagine)

>catalonians make better bank

yeah and the two largest banks in it already escaped the area yesterday leaving the region without leadership or strong finances.

Confederate States of America
Catalonia

bit sad you have to resort to economic warfare to keep them down desu

Only the fiscal residence which is just a line on a spreadsheet than can be changed back when things are regularized, everything else stays the same.

y'all falling for the kike's plot to balkanize yurop and drop the €.

France
Spain, if we get to keep half of Catalonia

I'm curious, where does the towel meme come from?

Spain

Apparently they bought towels on the border regions, which is weird since I've never heard about it. Maybe it's more of a beach related thing.

This - Russia also would love to have a NATO/EU member taken down a notch and then have a country potentially without EU access (if Spain blocks them) desperate for allies/trade deals.

Spain

And I hope than when the troubles are over and the separatist scum realise their stupidity will pay for the social damage they've done. Prison for the traitor politicians and lose of autonomic benefits they already had, especially in education and taxes.

Fuck autocorrect, hope it's understandable.

>only

it means they will pay their taxes in Spain and not in Catalonia

>Portugal decides to move some boats to Porto, but them completely forgets about them
>Avila decides to conquer Granada in the ensuring confusion, just before proceeding to take some boats and conquer Gibraltar for the Spanish Crown
Madrid conquers Tarragona, ensuring that Spaniards will still be able to spent their summers in PortAventura
>Surprisingly, the Catalan forces had already flee their cities and cut them from coming back to relieving other places of Spain from the Portuguese forces. Soldiers pacifically settle in in what already was their residence for a third of the year using their summer residences or their cousins homes
>Jaen takes Castelló because not even the Valencias care about it
>Ciudad Real's failed airport finally gets some use as some Spanish refugees try to escape the War and flee to the German colony of the Balearic Islands
>Cantabria surprises everyone conquering some lone mountain
>Northen Portuguese forces conquer Galicia and Asturias, pushing hundreds of thousands of refugees towards Basque lands
>The Basque Country and Navarra finally join forces and march against the Portuguese armies, effectively stopping the Northern Portuguese campaign in Valladolid
>The Andalusians effectively stop the Southern Portuguese campaign on their own border

Apart from meaning that Porto take a cheeky detour to bombard Lisbon before campaigning back north this is the best post I've seen here in the last year. Love you bros

On the one hand you have a monarchy.
On the other hand, you have the underdog state trying to vote for a free world. Even with star and stripes.

So yeah I am very biased towards Catalonia it reminds me a lot of what the USA went through. I don't want war but I think you need to be willing to fight otherwise you end up like Scotland did.

we will seize the moment and take over Mallorca

Portugal
Salazar supported Franco, most Catalonians are Republicans so I'm against Catalonia

This is why having neighbors is fun

literally NOTHING is going to happen you autists

Why is Portugal its own country but Catalania is not>

t. King George III, 1775

Salazar supported whatever helped him stay in power the longest and having a fellow fascist sure beats having a large anti-fascist republic as your only neighbor according to his thought process. You don't stay for that long in power by chance you know

even if he had stayed neutral I would be against them still

No one.

1. Bijela Hrvatska
2. Hrvatsku

Who'd win?
>Strong poortugal president.
or
>a bouquet of carnations

>bearded galician strongman
or
>prepubescent communist catalans

Bazzoslave opet si jak

1. mexico
2. catalonia

>polan
>catalonia, because i want that hot new flag

1.Flag
2.Based and most loyal defenders of christianity.Castillians

>tfw no revival of the CNT-FAI
>tfw idpol ruins everything again

Why on earth would anyone support a thing called Catashitlonia, when they have always chosen the loosers side for the past 500 years, in every civil was Spain has had ???

Brasil
Catalonia because I hate Spain

Yes

Catalans should be top you filthy spaniard scumbag, you have no idea about true democracy, fuckin franco worshiper fascist!

>Salazar supported Franco,
End years of 1st Republic, Military Dictatorship, Estado Novo felt threatened by our land neighbour with republicans - part unionist (federalists,...) He also got threatened after the end of SPanish Civil War by Franco and Francoist regime.
Fucking nu-pol will never read a book or watch a documentary

Fucking oversimplified.
>what's MFA

Daily reminder.

You are in rightful Catalan clay if you live in the following.

>Roussillon
>Aragon
>Balearic Islands
>Valencia
>Corsica
>Sicily
>Athens
>Coast of Algeria

>sicily
I will slay all cacalans I meet

Literally going to voulunteer for the Spanish.

The EU is the kikes plot

Sweden
Yes

I mean, I support Catalonia. Fuck spanish occupants!

1- Arg.
2- No.

bro I dont know shit about whats going on in Spain, pretty irrelevant

someone explain to me in the simplest way possible why they want independence

>why they want independence
Why did you sharts wanted independence from bongoloids?

ushistory.org/declaration/document/

>Fernán González
Based Ameriburger

>minority wants independence.

If you "trust" the results, I'm Catalan and in my town I saw some irregularities (they prepared different decoy ballot boxes fulled with votes in case the police raided) and the police didn't came at all,) and then I saw them making the count using also the decoy boxes.

You can say all the shit you want but you are only promoting the political martyrdom of the fanatics which want to secede at any price.

1 week has passed and no independence declared. Catalans pussied out

Whatever you say, Manolo. Catalonia will be independent from your moor caliphate no matter what!

Catalan pussy belongs to Castilian bulls

t. ChicANO

CHIs hate Spain and support Scatalonia

You talk like a fag

one of the wealthiest regions of Spain wants independence. They speak their own language, and have a lot of rights comparable to a very federal State, for example, primary school there is in Catalan, not Spanish. They also have their own cops and many other things.

They say Spain opresses them because some money from Catalan taxes goes to the poorer regions, but it isnt really true because that happens in almost all countries. That is like New York or California wanting to be independent because Alabama or Missouri get money from the wealthier regions.

Also, Catalans have far more rights than the Italian or German regions that were Kingdomds or Republics for centuries or over a millenium, while Barcelona was never more than a county. The idea that they are opressed can't be defended.
The big problem is since Spain became a democracy, Cataluña has been ruled by nationalist, and they have been brainwashing kids for generations in school making them hate Spain. Now this shit happens.

>be spain
>make all basques nobles
>grant self rule to cacalonia
>KILL SPAINNNNNNN

>being this clueless.

Wait I've got a lot patience, its only a matter of time when the international press will see through the lies of people up for the independence of Catalonia.

I don't expect a gaijin to understand the political intricacies of my country.

>Muh fiscal balance
>each German länder reviews their fiscal balance towards the state with the law of not passing 4% of their GDP.
>Catalonia would be an economic superpower if the european central bank made loans to the Catalan government.
>Spain steals from us.
>when the Catalan MPs made bullfighting illegal they forgot about banning a little catalan tradition which consists on running after a bull after setting his horns on fire with oil.

You need to be a dumb commie motherfucker in order to believe we are different country towards Spain. If you have in mind language as you know it is a social construct from the 19th century,besides that then you get to the "unique" catalan culture, nigga please just because we have Castellers, diables, els tres tombs,bous embolats doesn't mean we differ for the rest of Spain for not having tomatinas,fiestas de moros y cristianos and whatever bullshit they do over there.

I'd take me days to explain a foreigner why we Catalans are at this point to declare independence,but to get it ultra short as fuck its because the population here has been indoctrinated in indifference towards all forms of Spaniard nationalism created in the irrational belief the central government is the rightful heir to the Franco fascist regime and on the basis Catalonia votes different from the rest of Spain.

In my personal opinion this series of events are a land minefield of half truths because we go agaisn't PP and PPSOE when we should have drained the swamp of the PSC and CIU(catalan version of the PSOE and PP respectively) and regarding the king I couldn't give a shit but all Catalans have a point there they don't want a Constitutional Monarchy

It took us 80 years, ofcourse i support catalonia

Supporting Catalonian independence doesn't make me commie, you fucking oppressive lazy spanish twat! While you faggots are having siestas and fiestas all days long, Catalonians are hard working people, along with Basques and therefore their countries are the richest "parts" of spain. Your occupation of their lands doesn't legitimate your illegal occupation. For me and all decent Swedes and all people generally you are nothing, but fucking immigrants from Afrika, larping as whites and oppressing people of Catalonia, Basque Country and Galizia! Fuck Asspain! Fuck Manolos!

Sven you retarded because I need to you thrice I'm Catalan.

The only oppression here is the raiding the referendum and having the most expensive highways in the whole of Spain and also Waste management tax.

>tfw in the upcomming civil war spanish nationalists will kill me for being Catalan when I wasn't standing for independence.

Spain

>supporting a #fakecountry on par with Moldova and Macedonia doesn't make me a commie

Catalonia
Just because I hate modern life colonialists such as Sp*in

Catalonia. I'd join the fight if war broke out.

1- Arg.
2- Spain of course. Fuck Catalonia.

UK

Don't care, I'm not working for the FCO.

same

Portugal obviously

Catalans plan to be an independent state is litteraly building nukes and allying with China...